Brak liczby i rodzaju w wypowiedziach 4-latka

Brak liczby i rodzaju w wypowiedziach 4-latka

Postautor: Adams » 29 kwie 2011, o 15:25

Moje 4-letnie dziecko, mimo dużego zakresu słownictwa ? nie uwzględnia w swoich wypowiedziach liczby ani rodzaju. Co powinnam zrobić?
Adams

Re: Brak liczby i rodzaju w wypowiedziach 4-latka

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 05:20

se 60, 70 after the muddle through their childhood and youth. Suddenly this society has changed. All of all need to study hard, hard work, Or try every means to make money when I want these parents. Will blame their own small time, Did not receive good education. So that later life, did not let their family rich and expensive, In France pas cher en ligne the minds of these parents. As if to come to the university, it represents wealth. They did not receive good education, so they did not know how to educate their children. Coupled with your ancient Chinese training. Poor children, rich daughter. They are young. Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes Suffer too much bitter. So they do not want their children suffer from childhood. They are trying to make money for the future of their children for the rest of their lives. In this ever-changing society. You did not play anything for hours. Have not bought anything. You always want your children in a small time, can have some. Someone else must have your children. Even more bitter, they will endure. why? Because the comfort of these parents deep inside some of the low self-esteem. So their children can not be inferior. What to buy what. Growing up in this environment, the child will not know how hard the source of money is. Also do not know the value of money to use, but also do not know the money in exchange for the price. Will only know how to buy things to their own pleasure. Perhaps in your child's access to secondary school grades and classes. She is the best. He is the most carefree life. But the university is half society. You are poor, you will see less than you are. You are rich, you will see more than you are rich. How to do. I think my parents have never taught me. See how to do this Driven by little habits, I will go and those who have been rich than I have to compare. Plus. Parents from childhood education. I Cheap Nike Air Max 90 shoes was admitted to the university is my own life. My own life, I can handle it myself. You think of children, can take their own photos to change money. I think this is the lack of many parents in this regard. Or some parents under the impact of capital. Already lost their bottom line. These female college students but also according to gourd painting scoop it. The ancients said; people over half Nike Air max pas cher homme a million off. I want these parents. Do not know the pearl on these hands, in the end is where the problem. Will make such a thing. I want to say; If you care about your dignity. Did you give your child a dignity? If you care about that face. Have Nike Air Max Shoes you given your child face since childhood? If you care about that money. Then your child will care about money. ★ Look at those who put the loan. I have come into contact with a few such friends. I also know the harm of civil loans. This business, Can erase the creation of the whole country. But also to kill the trust between people. But also to feed a group of unwanted parasites, For the normal commercial loans, private loans are borers. I would like to know the beginning of this business model who thought of it. Yes really want to receive interest on the loan. Is based on the nature of men, Or have already thought about the back of the steps. In short is the kind of purpose I am not guessing now, but now the results we have seen. Most people are insulting female college students do not own the time, but New Balance en ligne did not see a few people to reprimand these lenders. They are behind the black hand. They pushed the event once and again to upgrade, now quietly hiding behind. Maybe they have long been rich in oil, and perhaps they have been happy at this time the heart of the flowers. Because there is nothing more than the money to the hands of the happy. This is the power of capital, which Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate is those who shout 2017 Adidas NMD to freedom. Free, and behind is not a moral constraint. Just do not break the law, what do I do? Freedom. Just how others say it. Just do not go to jail. How can i take me? These people who put the loan. It is now the money earned hand, but may not have thought about how to do later In the 1990s, those who speculated would earn money. Earn the money. We are the first to lose the trust between people. 00 years, 10 years. About those who cheat off the porcelain rogue people, the money earned, We have lost our kindness. Now if we go to our self-esteem? I do not know how many people look at this photo. But I heard some people say that the original can not borrow money when the time. I was shocked Generation of people lose their bottom line. Generation of people harm their next generation. Those who lend, you make money. But there Nike Air Max 90 Premium is always time for you to spit out. Ancestors have said; not do not report, when not to ★ Behind this picture is not an accidental event. This is an inevitable story of society. Because capital is a double-edged sword. In the time to meet our daily life and economic development. There will always be some people unscrupulous to break all of us. Only for the money in our pocket. When we go to condemn those female universities, we will not secretly want to see inside the content. Say someone else, we are not also unscrupulous comparisons. Drunk alive. These pictures destroyed
czfgege

Re: Brak liczby i rodzaju w wypowiedziach 4-latka

Postautor: evahe » 13 paź 2017, o 08:49

it is said that he began Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate to learn from the second grade primary school, pen words, dumped like my three Grade began to use the ball pen four grade water pen six grades began to learn the pen word people several streets. But I can not wait for it, so those nights, I often copy to the middle of the night 12 o'clock, not for anything else, I just want to catch him, imagine that he was written in good words. People, once you like people who are better than you, you always want to catch him, to be as good as him. Winter night is always particularly cold, the temperature from the number of bits has been slipping down until zero, the cold winter wind can always find the gap into the room, no prepared to invade my body, my hand was frozen Numbness, the joints are like being sealed, I still insist on copying his writing. I was thinking that my writing was almost exactly the same as he was, and when I was able to fish, I wrote a letter in his letter, and in the letter I had to say how to burn the sundial Writing, how many bottles of ink to write, and how many sheets of paper torn I remember my mom at that time, how your trash every day so much waste paper ah, collected to take the waste collection station can sell several pieces of it! I dreamed that he received my confession of the letter when the face is how the joy and shock, after reading the letter decisively said with me, fantasy every day to go home with school. Nike Air Max 90 Premium Is this fantasy, support me through the cold winter night. At that time I, such as 'Farewell My Concubine' in the Cheng Die, not crazy like love him. That letter, I did not write. I am afraid that letter will interrupt our friendship. How to sing the lyrics: to your love has been very quiet. Maybe I did not have the courage. Today, he wore a black coat, surrounded by a gray sweater. There was a girl beside him, wearing a red feather, as in the beginning of the winter ten yard to open the plant Nike Roshe Run that red plum so bright. I do not want to bother them, want to pretend not to see them. His eyes just crashed into me. Static In the first chaussures de course Nike snow in 2017, I met the boys who had been crush on. I pretend to be very surprised to greet him, chatter a few words. I was so happy that I had not crossed the 38th line, we were still classmates, or friends. February 12, Li Chun has passed, reward the snow, everything in front of the winter will become the remains, until the grass long warbler fly, winter as bamboo shadow sweep the streets without any trace of trace. The day is a snow, not how to pay attention, it has been covered with mountains, covered with the whole mountain, the mountains snow, crystal clear. And then staring, it Nike Air max has quietly melted, only the dead branches of the peach, but began to recover. Memories like the exhibition room stained with dust specimens, days for a long time, the specimen dust, began to blur, but only slightly with a rag gently wipe, and back to the bright and sigh. I do not know who took the rag to wipe my mind dust.In 2017, I was far from my dream Eight days before the Christmas Eve, the day I specifically to friends around to write a few Christmas cards. Seems to be starting from the high school, the annual Christmas I have to write a friend to friends, time enough to do their own cards, time is not enough on the stationery shop to buy ready-made greeting cards to write. I do not know why Nike Air max pas cher homme I was doing it for whatever reason, just feel that I enjoy this feeling. Like I love to write a postcard, I like this simple and pure beauty. A few days ago, I roommate suddenly lamented the people who write now less and less, I said, I was one of the less and less people in the crowd. The roommate looked at me, wow said after the surprise was no words. Some of the friends around me say that I am Cheap Air [url=https://www.nikevip.co.uk/]Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Max Shoes[/url] a woman of literature and art, I do not recognize nor deny. Because the word art has a lot of definitions, I always do not know what the essence of the word. Only in friends to see I still write that you really literary time to say because I have a group of friends with me friends ah. It is a friend's reply, I will insist on writing. But I also have to write their own postcards, or write the contents of postcards do not know who Air Max Shoes Online should send postcards to the time, I do not like that feeling.
evahe

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...