otwarta buzia

otwarta buzia

Postautor: Tamara » 12 mar 2011, o 16:52

Bardzo Was proszę o radę, mój 11-sto miesięczny syn ma otwartą buzię.Od ponad miesiąca ma katar i obawiam się, że to jest przyczyną tej nieprawidłowości. Jak mam mu pomóc?
Tamara

Re: otwarta buzia

Postautor: marta » 19 mar 2011, o 11:58

Proszę poczekać aż nos będzie drożny, jeśli mimo drożności dziecko nadal będzie oddychało buzią, należy poszukać innej przyczyny, być może to obniżone napięcie mięśniowe, a może nawyk.W zależności od przyczyny inne są etapy postępowania.
Pozdrawiam
marta

Re: otwarta buzia

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:26

think of that sentence - 'I said too late, you do not learn it? So looking for a teacher, studied the Nike Air Max 180 piano models, rented a piano to engage. And when the teacher became the oldest student. UGG Botas negro Teachers with students in the same period are generally 5,6 years old child paper. There is also a 18 sister, a 22 little brother. And then another year, I have a rain and rain to learn a year piano. Yesterday the teacher told me that you can consider the second test. Because the test track has been won. Asked me if I should try. I think or forget, the test level have to add money. Keep the child tight, and so on the bomb over 599 and then consider it Anyway, simple songs and pop songs Han's bombs have nothing to pressure, coax his son when the song is very good song, the son heard very happy. The same time together to learn the sister and brother did not learn long, 5 years old paper also gave Nike Air Max Shoes up several. I was so lonely old students, continue to move forward. Sometimes people are like this, think more, more things do not do Listen to more online remarks, nothing to dry began to doubt themselves. Really should not be. S.ithers.women Desired compositions.s.32aint compositions.lade drafts wanted Copyright Decision Us Email Results Rh ...... Results Results Results, L.itherigma calling calling罗罗 员 composition drafts wanted outcome, People are not afraid of stupid, afraid of being affected by online speech even the courage to go beyond themselves are not, that is really sad. So tell you this sentence - 'I said too late, you do not learn it?', I wish a common mood of friends encourage each other. People always do something to prove that they are not this is not OK, that would not work. Do not ask a few points, and asked whether the departure.     My first reaction is those 'old leaders', always said: 'You young people to learn more, we are old, want to learn will not learn.' Ugh……Why do we grow older and timid? Why do we grow older and timid? ?When eating, small A talk about the lady out of the safety tips. A little sister disagree, casually said: 'how can there be so much attention, can not go out ah. Little sister is not afraid of the age of fear, our 'pay attention to safety' Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 in her view, but fear of fear. Small A said: 'Some Blauer Nuovo attention is not wrong. Some things, we can not take risks, because they New Balance Scarpe can not afford.' Then talked about what happened around her. Ten years ago, her neighbor was a happy family moncler outlet of three. One evening, the neighbor's thirteen-year-old girl went downstairs to the yard to find a classmate to play, with her mother agreed to go home after an hour, but the little girl did not come back. A year later her father and mother are also in the quarrel and sad divorce, and a good family scattered. Three years ago, a classmate of her classmates in a unit internship, six o'clock get off work as usual to walk home, missing on the road missing, so far no news, Mom and Dad moments white hair. We have seen a similar tragedy on the network, and sometimes feel that we are very far away from us, they do not have much prevention awareness. But Canada Goose Italia as small A said, some things we can not take risks, because can not afford to lose. As we grow older, the more we experience, the more we are getting more and more timid; the fear is more and more, and more and more cautious. When we were young, we were afraid of black, afraid of insects, afraid of the teacher reprimanded, afraid of illness, fear home father and mother are not at home, but in life does not seem afraid of bad people and dangerous. The most courageous time should be about twenty years old, unprepared to unfamiliar places, not afraid of going out at night, stumbled to do all kinds of things. At that time it seems that nothing is afraid, my mind is not Zapatos Nike Shox even dangerous concept. However, the guts are not always growing, it is like a parabola, and soon began to decline. Now, we are not as good as a few years ago bold, fear more and more, do things start timid, more cautious and sensitive. I remember just go to college, my mother account for me after eight o'clock do not go out alone, if you go out, we must ensure that security, there must be boys companions. At that time where I hear these words, go out at night will not be too much to consider security issues, but also a person back or with a few girls friends to play late, unprepared on the road talking and laughing Back to school. A person travel, a person living CYTS, a person ride, preparedness is very weak, not much security awareness, a lot of things think of fear. After graduating from college that year, meet with the students after 10:30 back. The classmate sent me to a taxi, but it was a black car disguised as a taxi. The driver has been asking privacy issues, but also always turn away from the route. I observed that the meter will not move, the co-pilot seat is not posted after the work of the license up, in the car did not dare to sound. With the phone navigation, staring at the road, pretend nothing had to chat with him. All the way holding a sweat, quietly contact a boy friend, posing as the family received me hal
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...