wizyta u logopedy

wizyta u logopedy

Postautor: Julia » 12 mar 2011, o 20:19

Czy powinnam pojść do logopedy ? Syn 3lata i 5 m-cy,wszystko rozumie,mowi mama,tata,baba,dziadzia,choć-oć,mniamnia, tupty-buty,brumbrum-nasladuje samochod
Julia

Re: wizyta u logopedy

Postautor: marta » 19 mar 2011, o 11:55

Syn mówi mało jak na dziecko w swoim wieku, 3 latek powinien już posługiwać się zdaniami.
Warto skonsultować się z logopedą, który sprawdzi co jest przyczyną opóźnienia i pokaże jak stymulować mowę dziecka.
Pozdrawiam
marta

Re: wizyta u logopedy

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:25

he movie. But the last time I went home, she was obviously old. She sat at the door, looked far, was so thin an old lady. See me back, she stood on crutches slowly, and looked at me. The cloudy eyes are thinking about who is coming. I know she can not recognize me. So I told her loudly. And then as usual, ready to listen to her lengthy nagging. But she was just a sense of loss Oh oh two, that fast into the house, your moncler outlet family waiting for you in the house do. As if she were not my family. And then is muttering, the sound is not clear. Later, my mother and I talk about this, the mother said with a smile, so you are the same old. There are grandparents. Remember to have a very small time, there is a time to live in the grandmother's home. I was so stubborn, but like most children, do not want to stay in a strange place long. So I still did not understand, the parents are using what kind Nike Air Max Shoes of reason, I coaxed the grandmother's home, that distant village. At that time the grandfather is still doing caramel. With the kind of about one meter tall barrel filled with. Every time the temper, the grandfather will be half bowl to me. So all the unhappy is quickly left behind. That kind of sweet feeling, for a child, it is too too confused. However, the grandmother's serious so that she had to complain to his grandfather, said, you give children how to eat so much sugar, how to do bad teeth, you are soft-hearted, can not see children crying. I remember in a very hot summer, forget where to see a black and white comic book, then wrapped around his grandfather to buy. The village is simple, and no bookstore, and the recent bookstore in the town. He carried me, riding an old-fashioned clumsy twenty-eight bar bike to the town to buy books. I sat behind, holding my grandfather in the hands of my toys, watching the crowd quickly back to Dr Martens Donna the back. There is wind blowing, but sweat or soaked the grandfather's vest. Sometimes I will cry at home. Grandfather grandmother always fabricated a lot of reasons, to dispel the idea of ??my home. Said to give me catch the bird, said to me new toys. And often my grandmother always change the pattern, give me a lot of delicious. So, I finally got, in the grandmother's house to spend the summer. After September, Qiu Yan began to fly south, they can no longer hold me. Finally in a dew deep morning, my father, took me back home. Under Armour Curry 3 And then the next year, I like most children, began to leave school. And finally in a day, almost some conceited, left the broken town. The old saying that the parents are not far away. But the curiosity of the heart, but I have been on the distance has maintained a strong desire. I went somewhere else, I went from home to another country, and home, it seems to be just a temporary stay of the post. I am not a man, but more like a passing. I have tried to think that when we all of these children grow up suddenly one day out of the time, my relatives, how they are in a state of mind to face this sudden and to the open. But with what kind of thoughts, in countless nights, looking forward to the return of children, waiting for a family sitting around the reunion. This year 's New Year' s Eve, grandfather died. Buried Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody when I hold him, that he was quiet like a child, I think I let go in this life no longer see him, and then tears to rustled to fall. I finally go too far, like most of the same, in this unexpected way to make the final farewell. Also remember that Zapatos Nike Shox a yellow wine like a general Wenchun evening, in a country on the road, I saw him holding my little nephew's hand, slowly walking in front. At that moment I walked in the back, looking at the high and one low back, as if to see a strong years confrontation. In UGG Orejeras rojo many years ago, grandfather should also be in the same a small path, the other hands of other children. They are naughty, unruly, and he is the elders unique patience, against these children again and again vexatious. Many years later, he was old, and they, will have their own children. Perhaps this is growth. No matter what, there are many frightening, astute, and sad Nike Free 6.0 parts. We must learn to fear and gratitude, gentle years, is them, in this rugged and bumpy road, kept burning himself, send us all the way to the distance. (18 degrees blue)When I was Nike Scarpe online young, never walk God, so there is no doubt what life. But I am eager to go God, because I like to see 'slam dunk master'. 'Dunk master' there is a handsome guy, called Liu Chuanfeng, Liu Chuanfeng class to go God, get out of class also go God, so handsome. Later, I understand, because he is handsome, so the class fell asleep, saliva flow of a table is also very handsome, not because he was so handsome, I confuse the causal relationship, they mistakenly believe that as long as the gods Will become handsome. When I was young, I often talked about the relationship, so often illusion: that he was walking handsome, sleep class handsome, squatting pit also handsome. But also often produce a lot of distress, then their words a good explanation of my troubles: ugly do not talk about what life. I am eager to take God another reason is: every ti
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...