How to reactivate old sbcglobal email address?

How to reactivate old sbcglobal email address?

Postautor: sarasmithca » 15 mar 2018, o 08:27

Hi

I used to have an old sbcglobal email address that I deactivated. I Would like to now reactivate my account and still keep my current att.net account. How do I go about this?

Thanks
sarasmithca

Re: How to reactivate old sbcglobal email address?

Postautor: ashleygray » 15 mar 2018, o 12:25

Hello
Why was it deactivated and how long has it been inactive for? Older, inactive account can get canceled and recycled, it may be impossible to regain access to it if that was the case.
And create the new account.

| SBCGlobal net email | SBCGlobal login mail | SBCGlobal email |
ashleygray

Postautor: sarasmithca » 19 mar 2018, o 08:31

Hello

Thank you, thats what we are here for! Glad I could help.

SBC Yahoo Login | SBCglobal Email Settings | SBCglobal Net Email Login
sarasmithca

Postautor: valdarian » 16 wrz 2018, o 06:48

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфо
valdarian

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...