How to synch BellSouth Email outlook 2013?

How to synch BellSouth Email outlook 2013?

Postautor: sarasmithca » 20 mar 2018, o 12:37

Hi

I use the web client for my XXXXX@bellsouth address from my office, from my iPhone and through Outlook 2013 on my laptop at home. Everthing that I do on the web client and on my iPhone is mirrored perfectly - sent messages in the sent fiel, deleted message deleted etc. just fine. Except - when I start Outlook, nothing is mirrored. Nothing marked as read or responded to etc. It used to be that Outlook reflecet everthing that happended on the web or the mobile device. ATTT says I need to talk to Yahoo! the ninber they gave me is disconnected. Clearly I am missing something here. Any help is appreciated. Cheers!

Thanks
sarasmithca

Re: How to synch BellSouth Email outlook 2013?

Postautor: harison203 » 20 mar 2018, o 12:45

Hi

I'd try removing all email settings from Outlook and setting it up again. You can get all the latest settings here.

Thanks,

BellSouth Email Setting Outlook | BellSouth Email Account | BellSouth Email Setting
harison203

Postautor: sarasmithca » 20 mar 2018, o 12:46

Hello

Thanks for your message. Still no luck. I deleted the account and set up a
new one with the settings. All mail downloads fine however - all as if
unopened with no changes reflected in Outlook 2013 that were made on the web
client or through my iPhone and iPad. iPhone and iPad are a perfect mirror.
Outlook 2013 still not mirroring the changes. Sent, Deleted and Junk
folders in Outlook 2013 are empty where they are not on the devices or in
the web client.

Thanks

BellSouth Email Login | BellSouth Net Email Login | BellSouth Customer Service
sarasmithca

Postautor: valdarian » 16 wrz 2018, o 07:15

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфо
valdarian

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...