to the final and the other

to the final and the other

Postautor: DMT » 11 cze 2018, o 08:23

BRUCE SPRINGTEEN revealed his eight “Desert Island” song choices — including tracks by the Beatles michael kors bedford wallet black , the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan and Marvin Gaye — during an hour-long conversation with the BBC Radio 4.

“It’s songs that a lot of people are going to be familiar with and affected many others michael kors selma tote medium ,” Springsteen said of his choices. “But this was the music that electrified me and galvanized me into changing my life in some way.”

Among Springsteen’s picks is Elvis Presley’s “Hound Dog,” a track that still inspires the way the E Street Band capture their snare drum sound.

“When I heard it michael kors miranda tote navy , it just shot straight through to my brain,” Springsteen said of the 1956 single. “And I realized michael kors jet set tote black large , suddenly, that there was more to life than what I’d been living. I was then in pursuit of something and there’d been a vision laid out before me. You were dealing with the pure thrust michael kors hamilton tote medium , the pure energy of the music itself. I was so very young but it still hit me like a thunderbolt.”

Also on Springsteen’s list of essentials are the Four Tops’ “Baby I Need Your Loving,” James Brown’s “Out of Sight michael kors cynthia medium tote black ,” the Rolling Stones’ “It’s All Over Now” and the Beatles’ “I Want to Hold Your Hand.”

“This was another song that changed the course of my life,” Springsteen said of the “Meet the Beatles” classic. “It was a very raucous sounding record when it came out of the radio. It really was the song that inspired me to play rock and roll music — to get a small band and start doing some small gigs around town. It was life changing. It’s still a beautiful record.”

Springsteen added of Bob Dylan’s “Like a Rolling Stone michael kors chelsea medium tote black ,” “This could be at the top of the list.”

DALIAN, Dec. 27 (Xinhua) -- An aquarium in northeast China's Dalian has moved more than 20 baby penguins to a "kindergarten" where they will learn survival skills.

The baby birds will be in class for two months, learning to eat on their own and practising swimming, said Han Han, a keeper at Sunasia Ocean World in Dalian, northeast China's Liaoning Province.

Little penguins go to the kindergarten when they are one month old, Han said. "At this time, they need to eat about one kilogram of fish a day, but adults only eat 0.8 kilograms and, in captivity, can't meet the babies' demands," he explained.

When a baby penguin goes hungry, it is liable to slash at its parents with its beak. The adults are not too keen on this and would rather abandon them than be stabbed. "So we must teach them how to eat on their own," Han said.

The kindergarten also helps the youngsters get to know each other, before the important business of finding a mate later, he added.

In the first month of separation, young penguins are kept next door to their parents, where Xinhua reporter saw the little ones refuse to eat, hide from their keepers, and honk. Next door the anxious parents pace back and forth, trying to find a gap so that they can feed their babies. Some mothers even attempted to sneak out.

"In the second month, the babies will be moved further away from their parents and learn to swim, which is good for their muscles and bones," Han said.

After graduation, they return to the big crowd.

Dalian Sunasia Ocean World is home to the largest penguin population in China, with more than 100 gentoo and king penguins.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- Defending champion Li Xiaoxia went one step closer to make history as the third seed here made short work of Ai Fukuhara on Wednesday morning to book a place in the Rio Olympic table tennis women' s singles final.

There' s no paddler in the sport' s 28-year history as one of the Olympic Games program to have won back-to-back individual championship.

"Ai and I are good friends off court," said Li. "I knew she' s playing very well these two days, so I had prepared to play a full-set semifinal. There' re just six or seven days left in my last Olympic Games and I want to enjoy it thoroughly."

Li beat Fukuhara in straight sets, 11-4, 11-3, 11-1, 11-1.

"My performance was not bad, but Xiaoxia' s better," commented Fukuhara, who' s made her name well known by the world since more than a decade ago.

Leading 9-1 into the first set, the 28-year-old Li denied a late comeback from the sixth-seeded Japanese to win 11-4, before improving it to 2-0 on sets.

Kong Linghui, head coach of the Chinese women' s table tennis team as well as a Grand Slam winner himself, called a timeout for Li when she Led 2-0 and 4-1 in the third set, before the women' s Slam winner came back to the court and just let her opponent win a single point.

"Xiaoxia was the defending champion here and a winner of Grand Slam of table tennis. And I saw her going all out for the game against me and thought that I should do that too and pull nothing back," said Fukuhara.

To the 27-year-old, who upset Singapore' s No. 2 seed Feng Tianwei 4-0 in the quarters, a place in the semifinals has been her best result so far in an Olympic Games as her best result in the previous three Olympic Games was reaching the quarterfinals in London.

"I was under pressure but Xiaoxia, as the defending champion and a member of the Chinese team, was even more pressured," she said. "I have nothing to lose. I really do."

Failing to make the final though the all-time dominating Chinese, Fukuhara kept her nation's hope for a women's singles medal alive after Japan's top female paddler Kasumi Ishikawa crashed out in her opening match against DPR Korea's defender Kim Song I in Sunday's third round.

Later on Wednesday morning, Kim was picked up by twice world champion Ding Ning in the other semifinal with the winner between them going to the final and the other one playing earlier in the evening in the third-place play-off.

It芒鈧劉s essential to organize a Home Team before you go in. Cheap MLB Hoodies Online Cheap College Hoodies Free Shipping Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys Cheap Nike College Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China
DMT

Wróć do Kiedy do logopedy?