search is being led by general manager Chris Grier, who has

search is being led by general manager Chris Grier, who has

Postautor: elaine95 » 5 lis 2019, o 09:54

DAVIE Davon Godchaux Jersey , Fla. (AP) — With Ryan Tannehill throwing again, Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase is not about to give up on the season.Tannehill has taken an encouraging step in his recovery from a shoulder injury. It’s undetermined whether he’ll play this week against the New York Jets , but Gase believes the best is yet to come for the Dolphins (4-4), even though they’ve lost three of their past four games.“Now it’s about who wins the second half of the season,” Gase said Monday.Because he believes the Dolphins remain in the playoff mix, Gase said it’s “highly unlikely” they’ll be sellers at this week’s NFL trade deadline. There has been speculation they’re shopping DeVante Parker, but Gase said he expects the injury-prone receiver to remain with Miami.As for Tannehill, progress is coming slowly. He has missed the past three games, including Thursday’s 42-23 loss at Houston.“He’s making steps where he’s in a position where he can throw a football,” Gase said. “We’re gaining strength in that area. We’ll see more the next two days http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-albert-wilson-jersey , when he does get a chance to throw, how sore he is the next day or how much power he feels like he has.”Tannehill is expected to take part in the Dolphins’ next practice Wednesday but may be limited, as was the case last week. If Tannehill is ruled out against the Jets, Brock Osweiler will make his fourth consecutive start.Tannehill has a reputation for playing through pain, and Gase acknowledged a concern his quarterback won’t be candid about how his shoulder feels.“I told him, ‘You have to be honest with me,'” Gase said.” He understands if he gives me wrong information, that can make it worse. It’s killing him, because he wants to do anything he can to help us. But at the same time we have to be smart. I don’t want this to turn into, we try one week and get a huge setback Womens Daniel Kilgore Jersey , and it’s worse than it was before.”The Dolphins have lost their past two games with Osweiler starting, but defense was the primary culprit.“We’ve got some things to fix,” Gase said. “It hasn’t really gone as we thought. We’ve got to make sure we get a lot of things corrected, make some adjustments, make sure we have the right guys on the field.”A long weekend off gave the injury-plagued Dolphins time to mend. Along with Tannehill, receiver Kenny Stills (groin), tight end A.J. Derby (foot) and defensive end Charles Harris (calf) might return this week.“I like where we’re at right now,” Gase said. “I like this group. I’d like to stay healthy from here on out — I don’t think we have much more room for losing guys for the year. I think we’ve maxed out on that. But for the most part, I feel we have the right guys.” The Miami Dolphins have begun their search for a coach who’s ready to lose this year.New England Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores and Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy, the first candidates to interview for the Dolphins’ job Josh Sitton Jersey , met with them Friday. Owner Stephen Ross is seeking a replacement for Adam Gase, and wants to rebuild after a 7-9 season.The Dolphins are also expected to interview their special teams coach, Darren Rizzi; Chicago Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio; Dallas Cowboys secondary coach Kris Richard; and former Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak, now the Pittsburgh Steelers’ offensive line coach.Gase, fired Monday after three seasons, led the Dolphins to the playoffs in his first year. That isn’t likely to happen with the new coach.Miami has finished with six to eight wins in nine of the past 10 years, and hasn’t won a playoff game since 2000. As a result, the 78-year-old Ross said, his win-now approach will change.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins new QB Josh Rosen bids goodbye to Arizona, congratulates Kyler MurrayDolphins bolster defense http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-kalen-ballage-jersey , provide Josh Rosen with another shot to be franchise QBDolphins acquire QB Josh Rosen from Cardinals for 62nd pick, 5th-rounder in 2020Dolphins go defense in 1st round, draft Clemson DT Christian Wilkins with 13th pickDolphins Draft Preview: Franchise QB likely out of reach, building foundation with new coach Brian Flores is focal point“I would hope I don’t have to go 3-13,” Ross said this week. “But whatever it’s going to take, we’re going to build the organization with the right players.”The roster revamp is expected to include the departure of quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who has been with the team since 2012.Miami’s search is being led by general manager Chris Grier, who has been with the team for 19 years and took charge of football operations in this week’s organizational shake-up. Grier said he embraces Ross’ desire to take a long view in building the team.“It’s not about winning one year and then falling back,” Grier said. “We want to build this thing the right way, where it’s long sustained success where the fans are happy Womens Jason Sanders Jersey , Steve is happy and we’re winning for long periods of time.”Grier has said the Dolphins will investigate every avenue in pursuing a coach and neither NFL experience nor head-coaching experience is a necessity. The next coach, who will report to Grier, will be Miami’s 10th since 2004, including three interim coaches.Bieniemy is in his sixth season with the Chiefs and his first as offensive coordinator. This season they led the NFL in points and yards. He also interviewed this week for the New York Jets’ head coaching job.Flores has been a Patriots assistant for 11 seasons and took over defensive play-calling a year ago after the departure of defensive coordinator Matt Patricia. Flores is also expected to interview for head coaching jobs with the Cleveland Browns and Denver Broncos.
elaine95

Wróć do Kiedy do logopedy?