Aki tight-lipped on Ireland intentions jersey

Aki tight-lipped on Ireland intentions jersey

Postautor: lucyweiweiwei » 13 kwie 2017, o 04:01

Leicester goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel said it was "plain and obvious" that the foul that led Capitals Jersey to Atletico Madrid's penalty in the 1-0 win in the UEFA Champions League quarter-final first leg was outside the box.Antoine Griezmann's controversial first-half spot-kick handed Atletico the win, but the France striker was fouled outside the box by Marc Albrighton, with referee Jonas Eriksson pointing to the spot.Schmeichel, who captained http://www.authenticcapitalshop.com the Foxes at the Vicente Calderon, said afterwards: "It was plain and obvious to see, it has ruined our game plan."It is a decision that is tough to take when it is so clear and obvious. We should have had something from this but we have to accept it."We made a challenge outside of the box. They might have scored from that free-kick but obviously there is a much better chance of scoring from the penalty. But it was never a penalty."Boss Craig Shakespeare was in agreement and said Eriksson should only have made the decision if he was sure."It's disappointing, it's a key moment in the game, it is a really disappointing decision by the referee," he added. "He has to get that one right, he can't guess on those things. It's a definite free-kick but it's out of the box."It's the key decisions you want correct."Despite their loss, Leicester's hopes of making the semi-finals are still alive, though they will need a repeat of their last-16 antics, where they overturned a one-goal deficit against Sevilla in their home leg.Shakespeare is confident they will have a chance on home soil."I think 1-0, we would have taken that before the game," the boss added. "We came to try and get the away goal but we have seen what a top team Atletico Madrid are."We have got a good record at the King Power and the tie is still alive."Even though they Todd Gurley Womens Jersey lost, midfielder Andy King reckons it is still job done."To come here and still be in the game was the main objective of tonight," he said. "We can take them back to ours like we did in the last round and overturn the deficit."We can take them back to the King Power and try and make a night of it. We are strong at home and I am sure we can cause them problems back there."According to World Snooker, the final frame went on for an incredible two hours and three minutes, a new record as the longest in snooker history.The Dubliner went into the concluding session of their final round qualifier 6-3 down, but managed to battle back to force the decider at nine frames all.With the first to ten winning and taking their spot at the Crucible the final frame went on what felt like an age before O'Brien eventually emerged triumphant, winning the match 10-9."When I looked at the clock and it said 10 minutes after an hour and a half, I said the clock’s not even working at this stage," O’Brien said afterwards."It was a very good match until the decider. It’s seven years, six times I lost this match, so it would have been heartbreaking to lose again."Connacht centre Bundee Aki is remaining tight-lipped on his international future.The 27-year-old back has spoken with coach Joe Schmidt and will become Ireland-qualified ahead of this year’s November series but is also eligible for his native New Zealand and Samoa through parentage."I do want to play at the highest level, which is international rugby, but I need to focus on Connacht," he said in The Irish Times."Ireland have quality players. Jeez, they have a lot of good players there. I can’t parachute my way in there."I got to just put my head down and http://www.officiallaramsauthentic.com/ ... ersey.html do what I want to do, perform week in week out, perform consistently."When the time arises it arises, but for the moment my focus is just Connacht."Current Ireland internationals CJ Stander and Jared Payne both qualified for the international side having fulfilled a three-year residency period, however, this rule is expected to be extended to five years.Listen to Munster v Ulster (kick-off 3pm) live on RTÉ Radio 1's Saturday Sport and follow our live blog on RTÉ.ie and the RTÉ News .Bundee Aki tight-lipped on Ireland intentionsBundee Aki tight-lipped on Ireland intentions
lucyweiweiwei

Wróć do Kiedy do logopedy?