Warburton is advising the All Blacks jersey

Warburton is advising the All Blacks jersey

Postautor: lucyweiweiwei » 30 cze 2017, o 03:35

Sam Warburton is http://www.jaguarsofficialshop.com/authentic-allen-robinson-jersey.html backing the British & Irish Lions to storm back into the series and ask physical questions of New Zealand in Saturday’s second Test. The recalled Warburton rates the game as “the biggest challenge of my career” and predicts a furious response to the defeat at Eden Park.Warburton is advising the All Blacks to brace themselves for an intense examination. “We know it’s all or nothing now,” said Warburton, restored as captain in place of Peter O’Mahony. “When you have been physically outplayed, which we were, that does hurt you as a playing group. The Authentic Brandon Doughty Youth Jersey boys are looking to put that right on Saturday.“In rugby it’s very much a case of 99 times out of 100 the more physical team wins. People might not like to hear that but it is the truth. Being physical doesn’t mean beating up people. It means your scrum is dominant, your lineout maul is dominant and your breakdown is dominant. That’s the majority of the game, apart from the kicking side. That has to improve this weekend.”Warren Gatland has reshuffled his starting XV, with Warburton, Maro Itoje and Johnny Sexton promoted from the bench, with the aim of putting the All Blacks under greater strain in Wellington. The players still regard New Zealand as eminently beatable. “The guys around me are guys who have the mentality which I want from them,” Warburton said. “They don’t care who they’re playing against. They’re all human beings and anybody can get put under pressure. It’s about making sure we can do that on Saturday.”Warburton is http://www.officialnikedolphinsshop.com/byron-maxwell-jersey-for-sale-c-25.html determined to square the series: “It’s going to be the biggest highlight of my career leading the boys out on Saturday. We all accept last weekend was probably the first game on tour we were beaten in the battle at the breakdown from a physicality point of view. That’s just going to fuel the fire.I’m addicted to winning, which people say is a positive in football, but certainly not when it extends to gambling He recognises his football ability as “a gift but also a curse”. It took him from Sunday League at 15 into the Premier League four years later, to the 2012 Olympics with Great Britain and into Roy Hodgson’s England side for a friendly in Sweden later that year. His talent has convinced some of the most respected managers he is worth pursuing. Yet, while Authentic Nick Bjugstad Womens Jersey he could still “get away with it” on the pitch, he lived in denial. It was more than six years into his career before he accepted he needed help. “You always think you can rein it back in again and the money provides a false sense of security. But at Southampton I realised, mentally, I was gone. I wasn’t playing, my career was going nowhere and I had to reach out to someone. The doctor there tried to help me but others were just telling me to go out on the pitch and ‘express myself’.“There was no understanding as to what was happening in my head. I know they’d brought me in to do a job and they weren’t there to be babysitters. Just like at QPR, I needed to justify the money they were paying me but I was in a state and, at some point, there has to be a duty of care. Football does not deal well with mental illness. Maybe it’s changing but the support mechanisms are so often not there. I’ve spoken to so many players who have been told to go to the Sporting Chance clinic and they’ve refused because they know, if they take time off, they’ll lose their place in the team. Someone steps in and does well, so you’re http://www.officialpanthersonlinestore.com/Reilly_Smith_Jersey gone. That dissuades people from getting help. You feel obliged to get on with things.“I would urge lads to speak to the PFA, to speak to their manager, and not be scared about being dropped if they are feeling like I did. Be brave enough to say you need help before it’s too late. The anxiety … I’d always needed something to take the edge off. Football was my escape as a kid but that changed when I was chucked into the first team as a teenager and suddenly football came with pressure. My way of dealing with it, even in the early stages of my career, was gambling. I’m an addict. I’m addicted to winning, which people say is a positive in football but certainly not when it extends to gambling. I was addicted to trying to beat the system, because you convince yourself there is a system to it and you can beat it. You can never get your head around why you aren’t.”
lucyweiweiwei

Wróć do Kiedy do logopedy?