Modern professional sport jersey does not throw up

Modern professional sport jersey does not throw up

Postautor: lucyweiweiwei » 11 wrz 2017, o 04:00

Modern professional sport does not throw up that many genuinely heartwarming moments. Too Jason Kelce Youth Jersey often victory and defeat come wrapped in angst and controversy, the supposed integrity of the occasion diluted by greed or skulduggery.However, it is difficult to remember a major sporting event that so disappointed while it was unfolding but somehow left everyone present feeling irresistibly warm inside afterwards as Sloane Stephens’ 61-minute destruction of her friend Madison Keys in the 2017 US Open women’s singles final on the Arthur Ashe Court here on Saturday afternoon.It was, frankly, one of the poorest matches of the tournament – or the year, even. The 24-year-old winner did little wrong but was rarely stretched, and the 22-year-old loser endured a public nightmare, her nerves in a tangle, her own demolition of her other compatriot, CoCo Vandeweghe, in the second of the two all-American semi-finals only two days earlier no more than a memory.
Yet, when Stephens (who had beaten the fourth American, Venus Williams, in her semi-final) went http://www.nfleaglesofficial.com/WOMENS_YOUTH_JASON_KELCE_JERSEY.html over to console Keys after winning 6-3, 6-0 and they sat, chatted and laughed while the officials went through the tedious post-match rituals, the stadium and game was reminded that this was, after all, just a game of tennis.It was not a gesture, a pre-prepared or staged celebration. There were no intrusive on-court interviewers trying to eke out platitudes from them – for that interlude, anyway. It was two fine young athletes and friends taking time to close out the rest of the world for a few minutes and talk and joke about what they had just been through: their first grand slam final.As Keys said later: “We have known each other for so long and we have been through so much that we wanted to share that moment with each other. To be able to share my first slam experience with a really close friend when it’s also her first slam is a really special moment.
“The fact that she had all that time off, to then come and kind of go on this streak that she’s gone on is really unbelievable. But Sloane has always had the talent. I think not being on the tennis court for so long really helped her realise how much she loves the game.”Others over the past fortnight probably Greg Olsen Youth Jersey had better claims and more realistic ambitions of being on this stage. Some, such as Maria Sharapova, arrived in a fanfare of over-optimism and left disillusioned. There was chilling disappointment for Britain’s Johanna Konta beaten again in the first round of a major by a rank outsider. The defending champion, Angelique Kerber, did not get out of the first round. The world No2, Simona Halep, joined her in an early goodbye.Stephens and Keys were the last Obrazek two left standing. And, despite the fact they did not deliver anything like a classic contest, they enjoyed it for what it was.
Afterwards Keys made sure she was going to tack herself on to the winner’s Saturday night celebrations in New York – and Stephens had no problem with that. Both were familiar with recent physical struggles. Neither made a big deal of it but answered queries candidly.“I had surgery,” Stephens said. “I was non-weight-bearing for 16 weeks, so I couldn’t walk, put no pressure on my foot. I had on a peg leg, on crutches. There is http://www.officialpanthersnflauthentic.com/Nike-Greg-Olsen-Jersey.html no positive to not being able to walk and not being on one leg. That’s not fun for anyone.”
Keys, who has also missed chunks of the season, played with her leg strapped, but said later: “I don’t think I was moving perfectly but I’m not going to take anything away from Sloane. She played really well. I didn’t play great. That’s a combination for a disaster.”Not that she was not desperate to win. But a combination of Stephens’ wicked ground strokes and pin-point serving, as well as a willingness to hunt down every lost cause, was too much for her.Stephens added later: “At the beginning of the tournament, I could have never said, ‘Oh, yeah, I think I’m going to win the US Open?’ That sounds ridiculous. At this point, where I am and the comeback, it sounds crazy. I have had a lot of ups and a lot of downs and some really low downs. And throughout that my mom has been there a hundred per cent with me. I’m still working my way back. I’m just going to keep going, and ride that wave for as long as I can.”
She admitted she had a serious attack of nerves and boredom the night before the match.
http://redcancha.org/index.php/forums/topic/10186/jamie-murray-jersey-and-martina-hingis-reach-us-open/view/post_id/12620
http://www.onechristianlove.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=26910
lucyweiweiwei

Wróć do Kiedy do logopedy?