gay couples can marry

gay couples can marry

Postautor: DMT » 17 mar 2018, o 04:19

ELDORET, Kenya, July 27 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan athletes have been guaranteed increased doping tests at the Rio 2016 Olympics team camp in the northwestern town of Eldoret were not meant to disrupt their preparations for the August Summer Games.

Regional Anti-Doping Organization (Rado) Africa Zone V officials who visited the camp on Wednesday also advised the runners to avoid taking supplements whose distribution in the country was not regulated to avoid risks of testing positive.

They were on a mission to explain to the athletes the reasons behind the increased drug testing that has led some of the members of the track and field team to complain they were being ambushed by the Doping Control Officials (DCOs) and the frequency of the tests.

"We had to ensure the team knows why we do what we do and to make sure they are prepared going forward going to Rio and give them confidence to give samples because we are here to protect the clean athlete.

"And to ensure the level playing field for the clean athlete is there and they stand a chance to win based on talent, not medication," Rado Zone V Executive Manager, Christine Mugera, noted.

During the exercise, anti-doping officials took the athletes through the latest prohibited substances list, encouraged them not to self-medicate and seek a doctor' s counsel and to stay away from supplements.

"There is nothing these supplements give them that a good diet that cannot give them. We are just letting them know there will be doping control even in Rio," she added.

Rado assisted by officials from the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) have been implementing the International Olympics Committee (IOC) directive of testing Kenyan athletes three or more times before the Rio for them to be admitted to the competition.

Kenya was placed under world athletics governing body, the IAAF watch list and the nation is still waiting to be declared compliant to the Wada Code following the May 12 verdict to outlaw the Anti-Doping Agency of Kenya.

The country's government initially passed an Anti-Doping Law that was declared faulty by the Wada leading to the non-compliant ruling but less than a month later, the Anti-Doping (Amendment) Bill of 2016 was passed and signed into law by President Uhuru Kenyatta who is said to have asked to see the results of the anti-doping process of the Rio 2016 team personally. Enditem

There were no flowers. There was no music. The onlookers witnessing Guam's first wedding of a gay couple were mostly members of the media.

"It's my privilege to officiate at this. Do you take each other to share your lives Kopen Dames Air Max 97 GS Valentines Day Roze Wit , to promise to take good care of one another for as long as you live?" Public Health Director James Gillan asked.

"I do," said Deasia Johnson of Killeen, Texas.

"I do," answered her bride Kopen Dames Air Max 97 Shockproof Roze Oranje , Nikki Dismuke of New Orleans.

"By the power vested in me by the laws of Guam, I pronounce you married," Gillan said before the two military members kissed to solemnize their vows.

With those words, in a ceremony that lasted less than a minute in Gillan's office Kopen Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Zwart Rood , Johnson and Dismuke became the first gay couple to be legally married in a U.S. territory.

Guam got that distinction Tuesday after a federal judge last week struck down the island territory's ban, saying it was unconstitutional.

Loretta M. Pangelinan, 28, and Kathleen M. Aguero Kopen Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Militia Groen Oranje , 29, sued to overturn the territory's law after being denied a marriage application in April. They based their lawsuit on the prevailing opinion from the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, which had approved gay marriage in western U.S. states. Guam falls under the jurisdiction of the 9th Circuit Court.

Pangelinan and Aguero arrived at the Office of Vital Statistics on Tuesday morning, where numbers were placed on a table for people to take their turns at the window. Their card said No. 4.

Johnson and Dismuke had picked up the No. 1 card Kopen Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Sail Speed Rood Wit , but they gladly let Pangelinan and Aguero go in front of them out of respect. They then asked that Pangelinan and Aguero be witnesses for them.

"How can you not be emotional?" said Pangelinan, who began to cry when she heard the request.

Johnson and Dismuke said they have been together three years, the same amount of time they have wanted to get married.

They already have had a commitment ceremony, but they didn't get a wedding certificate.

"I'm not walking out here until I get it in my hand Kopen Air Max 97 Summit Wit ," Johnson said after the marriage ceremony.

At least three same-sex couples were in line for marriage licenses during the office's first few hours of business, and two other couple picked up applications, said Bill Pesch, one of the lawyers representing Pangelinan and Aguero.

"It's been a long time coming Heren Air Max 97 OG GS Rood Kopen , and we really couldn't be happier," he said.

Gay marriage in Guam became possible after U.S. District Judge Frances Tydingco-Gatewood on Friday struck down Guam's prohibition on same-sex marriage. The developments in Guam also come as the U.S. Supreme Court prepares to issue a decision on the constitutionality of same-sex marriage this month.

Lillian Lee, 57, and her partner Heren Air Max 97 OG GS Blauw Kopen , Susan "Sam" Diaz, 65, were also in line to get their marriage license application. Lee said she thanks Pangelinan and Aguero for making "gay marriage possible."

"I'm happy because I'm getting married here on our island. Not somewhere else," she said.

Currently Heren Air Max 97 OG GS Groen Zwart Kopen , gay couples can marry in 36 states, the District of Columbia and Guam.

About 160,000 people live on Guam, an island about 3 Heren Air Max 97 OG GS Zilver Wit Kopen ,800 miles west of Hawaii. Its residents are U.S. citizens, but they don't have the right to cast ballots for the country's president.

The territory elects a delegate to the U.S. House, but the delegate is not allowed to vote on legislation. Guam has no representation in the U.S. Senate.

NEW YORK, Oct. 26 (Xinhu. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Sports Jerseys Wholesale Retro Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys
DMT

Re: gay couples can marry

Postautor: valdarian » 18 wrz 2018, o 22:01

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфо
valdarian

Re: gay couples can marry

Postautor: watchesbiz » 12 cze 2019, o 09:09

Today, Bovet offers haute horlogerie watches Breitling replica that are unmistakably inspired by the brand’s pocketwatch history. The company makes Rolex Replica its own hairsprings and dials in addition to having the movement design and production in-house. Some of the brand’s specialties are complicated Rolex Replica Watches movements (like the Récital 18’s five-day tourbillon with jumping hours, retrograde minutes with hemispherical universal time and hemispherical double moon-phase), decorations and, of course, the Amadeo convertible Cartier Replica case system. This patented construction allows the watch to be used as a wristwatch, pocket watch or a small table clock. Bovet currently has more than 100 employees and produces around 2,000 watches per year.
watchesbiz

Następna

Wróć do Kiedy do logopedy?