that is really that unusual.

that is really that unusual.

Postautor: hily123 » 29 sie 2016, o 10:51

CHICAGO -- Some hitters arent comfortable swinging at 3-0 pitches. John Carlson Team USA Jersey . Alexei Ramirez and Jose Abreu arent among them. Ramirez hit a grand slam to fuel Chicagos seven-run fourth inning and Jose Abreu hit his major league-leading 13th homer and drove in two runs -- both homers came on 3-0 pitches -- to lead the White Sox to a 9-3 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Ramirezs blast was his sixth career grand slam and broke open a 2-2 tie. "I was looking for a good pitch to connect, something that was over the plate," he said through a translator. "Thats what I did and I was able to hit it." Abreu was the designated hitter because of a nagging left ankle injury. He went 3 for 4 and leads the AL with 37 RBIs. His blast to straight away centre was estimated at 442-feet. "You dont see balls hit like that very much," said White Sox bench coach Mark Parent, who filled in for manager Robin Ventura in the postgame news conference although Ventura managed. "Well probably do the same thing tomorrow, DH him and try to get him a couple of days off on the road." Tyler Flowers also homered for the White Sox, who pounded out 15 hits. Andre Rienzo (3-0) allowed three runs on four hits in 5 2-3 innings and the bullpen pitched 3 1-3 scoreless innings. Brandon McCarthy (1-6) allowed nine hits and seven runs -- all in the fourth inning. "I have no idea what happened; I really dont know," McCarthy said. "I dont know if they changed their approach or just got super aggressive. I was throwing a lot of strikes, they just started jumping on everything." Arizona went up 2-0 on Gerardo Parras two-run homer in the third inning. The lead appeared secure because McCarthy was cruising, retiring all nine batters he faced in the first three innings on a total of 33 pitches. Things quickly turned in the bottom of the fourth. Alejandro De Aza broke up the no-hitter with a leadoff double and scored on a single by the next batter, Gordon Beckham. Following Conor Gillaspies single, Abreu drove in Beckham with a single to tie the score at 2 and make it four straight hits. Things were just getting started. Following a strikeout by Adam Dunn for the first out, Dayan Viciedo singled to load the bases and Ramirez broke the game open by sending a drive into the left-field bullpen. The White Sox werent done as the next three batters singled. McCarthy, who threw 31 pitches in the fourth inning, was knocked from the game on the last of those hits, a run-scoring single by De Aza, to make it 7-2. "Even looking back, theyre not terrible pitches, theyre not anything different than what I was doing the first three innings," McCarthy said. "Its just I dont know, I dont know how you get 9 hits out of 10 hitters, when I felt like I was doing the things I needed to do. Im baffled at this point." The Chicago hitters werent baffled by anything in the fourth. "The first time around, he was able to throw his sinker, he was able to throw his curveball efficiently," Ramirez said. "The second time, I just kind of lay off of that stuff and thats how I was able to get a good pitch. I think thats what everybody else did." The Diamondbacks got a run back in the top of the fifth on a run-scoring single by A.J. Pollock. Abreu then homered in the seventh to make it 8-3. Flowers had a leadoff homer in the eighth to close out the scoring. NOTES: Chicago RHP Nate Jones, whos been sidelined all season with a mysterious back injury, had surgery Monday to repair a pinched nerve. "It is a relief," he said, "because after surgery Im not feeling any pain in my hip." Jones isnt expected to begin baseball-related activity for four weeks, but expects to pitch this season. ... Chicago manager Robin Ventura will miss Saturdays game to attend the graduation of his daughter, Rachel, at Oklahoma State. Bench coach Mark Parent will manage. ... LHP Wade Miley (2-3) faces Jose Quintana (1-2) in the second game of the series. Jonathan Quick USA Jersey . The award is presented annually to the most valuable player in the NHL, as voted by fellow members of the National Hockey League Players Association. The three centres are also the finalists for the Hart Trophy, awarded by the NHL to the player considered most valuable to his team. James van Riemsdyk Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. . Stepanek retired from his Australian Opens first-round match against Blaz Kavcic in the fourth set. Thursdays draw also pits Australian Open semifinalist Tomas Berdych against Igor Sijsling. Berdych and Stepanek teamed up to beat Spain in the 2012 final and did the same to defeat Serbia in November to retain the title.Percy Harvin moving to the New York Jets helps both teams. For the Jets, they get a player that can take a simple pass play and make it a major result. Geno Smith needs a support player like Harvin so he does not have to be the reason for the offence and its success or failure. As simple as it sounds, he is so talented that you simply pitch the ball to him and let him go. The Jets play the Bills and now they have to defend Harvin; that will be a challenge. For Seattle, the best assessment I heard was addition by subtraction. Remember the Seahawks have to sign Russell Wilson as soon as next year and without Harvin money on the books it makes Wilson a guaranteed Seahawk in the near future. Then there is the subtraction from the locker room. Over time, it’s just a consistency that Harvin cant get along and over time a decision was made that his personality is not worth the possibility of on-field excellence. It only takes two or three negative personalities to suppress all others and I wonder if that was a reason. In Indianapolis it was pretty impressive what the Colts did to the Bengals in winning 27-0. The Colts had 27 first downs, the Bengals had just eight. 506 total yards to 135, 171 rushing yards to 32. And finally 40 minutes time of possession to 20. The Colts beat a Bengals team as thoroughly as I have seen in recent history and looking at what Dallas did yesterday. Dallas is the best in the NFC, the Colts are the best in the AFC. In Denver, nobody has thrown more touchdown passes than Peyton Manning. 22-26, 318 yards and four touchdowns as Denver destroyed San Francisco. When the record was broken did you notice that Manning must have high-fived or shook hands or hugged or acknowledged everyone on the team. And I mean everyone. Starters, reserve players, coaches, fans, ball boys, I mean everybody. Is he the greatest of all time? Probably, that conversation could go on forever. But after such a dramatic accomplishment Manning could have run to the 50 and accepted applause for as long as he wanted. Yet quite the opposite, he made an effort to include everyone and that was as fun to watch as any of the four touchdown passes. Classy response to success. In Buffalo, first it was Kiko Alonso gone for the year, then EJ Manual benched and now not one but two running backs out for a least four weeks. CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson are very good running backs so how will Bryce Brown and Anthony Dixon do? May be a tough day next Sunday. The Jets defensiive front seven is one of the best and to think they will play as well as Spiller and Jackson is unrealistic. Ryan McDonagh Jersey. . The Bills do win their fair share of close games but if Dallas lost DeMarco Murray and Joseph Randle even they would struggle. Football luck has not been on the side of the Bills. And speaking of DeMarco Murray. It was the seventh time this year that he gained 100 or more to start a season breaking Jim Brown’s record. Hidden hero was offensive tackle Jeremey Parnell who played right tackle replacing injured Doug Free. He didnt look out of place at all and may be one of the top six offensive linemen in the league. This is a record that was held by Brown going back to 1958 so there have been many a running back playing since then. Washington at Dallas this Sunday night. Logic says it goes to eight in a row especially considering Brian Orakpo is out for the year for Washington. In Chicago, the Bears lose to the Dolphins and Brandon Marshall says it is unacceptable. Now really that is all he said. There was nothing derogatory or critical, just said this has to change. He complimented the players around him from Alshon Jeffery to Matt Forte to Martellus Bennett to the offensive line. He said nothing wrong and in some ways everything right. The Bears have the talent and would be surprised if the second half of the season was not better than the first. On offence anyway. So what is happening in Seattle? Nothing that is really that unusual. When you win a Super Bowl, trying to win it again is tougher than winning it the first time. Everyone gets paid. Not just the starters in the secondary but players get appearances and associations off the field that take away from what you want to get done on the field. And you dont realize it. It is extremely subtle and quick. For many players they come from difficult and poor backgrounds then in one year everything changes. Your childhood goal is realized and you are anything but poor. You’re rich. Is success harder to handle than adversity? No way. But it is different. Seattle is going through a process and the unknown is the length of the process; when it will end. This year or next year? And Finally, Monday night football, Houston at Pittsburgh. It just seemed that the Texans were under complete control until the last two minutes of the first half. Sometimes it is smarter to just down the ball as opposed to making something happen. Houston learned that in a most painful way. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Wróć do Kiedy do logopedy?