Henrik Lundqvist Women's Jersey

Henrik Lundqvist Women's Jersey

Postautor: qianhong520 » 19 paź 2016, o 11:30

Hoping To Return By Sept 1 Berkman Leaning Towards Retirement - RealGM Wiretap
Lance Berkman is leaning towards retiring after his second season with the Cardinals.

He is working his way back from right knee surgery and hopes to return to the team by Sept. 1 for the stretch run. The 36-year-old wants to make his retirement final once he decides to quit.

"I don't want to rule anything out. But if you asked me right now I'm leaning toward not playing next year Jordan Reed Womens Jersey ," Berkman said.

"I don't want to say for certain because I don't want to do like Brett Favre and say, 'I retired; I'm not retired; I'm retired; I'm not retired.' I don't want to make that call right now, but if you put a gun to my head and demand an answer today I would tell you I'm probably not going to play next year."

Barry Bonds Tops Giancarlo Stanton In Friendly HR Contest - RealGM Wiretap

Giancarlo Stanton and new Miami Marlins hitting coach Barry Bonds showed off their home run prowess during an impromptu contest on Wednesday.

It began as an exercise in hitting breaking balls.

Stanton says he hit three homers and Bonds finished with four. It wasn't exactly a home run hitting contest, but Stanton Josh Norman Womens Jersey , 26, and Bonds, 51, held their own.

"Hit another 50-year-old out there Kirk Cousins Womens Jersey , and he'd probably snap his back in half," Stanton said. "Either way, that was probably one of the coolest things we've done because we all had a good time while we were getting our work in.

"Everyone seemed to gravitate toward that field by the time we were done, so it was really cool."

Giancarlo Stanton Expects To Return Saturday - RealGM Wiretap Giancarlo Stanton expects to play Saturday and then be a full participant for next week's All-Star festivities Authentic DeSean Jackson Jersey , including the Home Run Derby. The Marlins outfielder has missed four straight games because of a right knee injury. Ozzie Guillen has no problem with those plans, saying "I'd love for him to do that." However, the manager added: "I just want him to be ready for us, not for the National League." Giants Havent Discussed Extension With Sandoval - RealGM Wiretap

The San Francisco Giants are open to the idea of extending Pablo Sandoval's contract before the season Authentic Josh Doctson Jersey , according to Larry Baer.

There have been no talks yet as spring evaluation is just beginning.

Sandoval hit .278.341.417 with 14 home runs and 79 RBI last season.

Brendan Rodgers Agrees To New Four Year Deal With Liverpool - RealGM Wiretap

Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool have agreed upon a new four-year deal in principle.

Rodgers, who arrived at Anfield from Swansea in June 2012, has been in talks to extend a contract that currently runs until the end of next season.

Rodgers has impressed Liverpool's Boston-based owners Fenway Sports Group by guiding the club to Champions League qualification this year after last season's seventh-place finish.

qianhong520

Wróć do Wczesna interwencja logopedyczna