Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black

Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black

Postautor: vcollyastephen » 18 kwie 2016, o 09:18

Just in case you didn’t Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 cheap already know or haven’t been on the internet in the last month, your next chance at Yeezys comes this Friday. It’s the re-release of the black adidas YEEZY Boost 350, which is being restocked for all those that didn’t get a pair to immediately put on eBay last time. In the slight chance that you may be trying to get a pair to actually wear, here’s another look the all-black Yeezy shoes, which drop this Friday, February 19th at select adidas retailers worldwide. Good luck.
So you missed out on the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 restock earlier this month. We get it. There’s nothing more frustrating to a sneakerhead than missing out on a release or a restock of a pair they’ve been Adidas Stan Smith Sale UK waiting so long for. Well, it’s not going to get easier because the brands are not here to do us any favors. They might increase the production and give you some hope of copping someday, but not enough that you’ll be able to just walk into a store and buy a pair. Not until Yeezy hits Ralph (meaning total ubiquity and acceptance by mainstream) level. So in the meantime, enjoy this look at the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black (not my pair, because I missed out too) in stunning 4K as part of Adidas ZX Flux Cheap UK our new Sneakers In 4K video series. Maybe watch it over and over again until there’s another restock.

Scheduled to release this Friday, February 19th is the familiar Pirate Black colorway of the extremely popular adidas Yeezy Boost 350. We first saw this Pirate Black colorway make its debut in August of 2015 Adidas ZX 700 For Sale Cheap and it’s now set to return six months later. Dressed in a black Primeknit upper, the only hit of contrast on this shoe comes with the red stitch detailing on the heel tab.
You can pick it up from

Wróć do Wczesna interwencja logopedyczna