Atmosphere in Chelsea dressing room has changed, says Pedro

Atmosphere in Chelsea dressing room has changed, says Pedro

Postautor: kema cooll » 26 mar 2018, o 06:39

Obrazek

Chelsea winger Pedro has revealed that the prospect of an FA Cup triumph has rejuvenated the atmosphere in the dressing room.
sbobet88888 The Blues ran out 2-1 victors over Leicester City at the King Power Stadium last week, as the club progressed past the quarter-finals of the FA Cup, courtesy of a rare winner via Pedro’s head.
With the two clubs locked in a tense affair during extra-time, the 30-year-old winger latched onto an N’Golo Kante lofted ball, before heading past an onrushing Kasper Schmeichel.
Victory takes the west London club into their 23rd FA Cup semi-final, as they take on Southampton at Wembley on 22 April, with Antonio Conte desperate for silverware this season.
Despite falling below their own expectations in the Premier League, and having recently been knocked out of the Champions League by Barcelona, Pedro believes the atmosphere in the Chelsea dressing room is on a high note after victory over the Foxes.
“We want to get to the final but first we have to beat Southampton and that won’t be an easy game, we will have to work very hard.
“For me, it’s very good if we can win this trophy. I haven’t done this in my career and it’s something I want to win with Chelsea, it’s a target for me and my team-mates. It’s a very good competition in England with a lot of history.
kema cooll

Re: Atmosphere in Chelsea dressing room has changed, says Pe

Postautor: valdarian » 27 kwie 2018, o 01:31

valdarian

Wróć do Wczesna interwencja logopedyczna