bit frustrated with the injury

bit frustrated with the injury

Postautor: sweet » 10 lip 2018, o 07:08

What do your family and friends think about you doing the marathon?

My kids have banned me from mentioning Nike Air Max LTD Damen running! My family and friends are totally supportive, despite them thinking I’m crazy for doing this! I’ve had huge support from people in the running community who are following my challenge on social media and through my blog. It’s Adidas Zx 700 Femme amazing how a ‘well done’ from a stranger can make you feel more confident!

What is your race-day strategy and how does it compare to when you first began training?

My race-day strategy is still a work in progress, but my goal remains unchanged. I will run the marathon from start to finish line, no Nike Air Force 1 Donna matter what.

What have you learned about yourself and your body by training for this marathon?

I’ve learned that I don’t push outside of my comfort zone enough, for fear of setting off the inner negative voice. Yet the times I’ve pushed harder, I’ve proved that voice wrong, which was what happened during my 10K Nike Air Pegasus 83 Damen race. I need to keep remembering the times I’ve won and not the times I’ve lost to negativity. It’s been hard not to compare myself to Sophie and Caroline, who are much faster than me, but it finally hit home that comparison is just giving my negative voice ammunition against me. The only thing stopping me from getting faster is myself.

THE COACH’S VIEW
Richard says: “Elizabeth is learning to understand that a bad running day doesn’t need to put her off – everyone has them. The important thing is not to let it get on www.helenalopez.es top of her. She recently did a 10K and found out for herself that she’s much stronger than she thought. She has picked up a hip issue, but hopefully we can get it resolved.

She has more self-confidence for sure. We’ve found that her hip doesn’t bother her as much on the treadmill, so she’s going to be doing longer runs on it rather than running outside on concrete. She’s a bit frustrated with the injury, but we’re doing all we can to get her to the start line in one piece, ready to run.”
sweet

Wróć do Zaburzenia mowy