You can also Cheap Jerseys From China

You can also Cheap Jerseys From China

Postautor: yee » 6 sie 2018, o 05:26

Mercedes' German driver Nico Rosberg leads the pack at the start of the Italian Grand Prix in Monza nike shox nz herre tilbud , Italy on September 7. Photo: AFP
Formula One's -governing body has banned teams from sending drivers -coded messages under a controversial clampdown on the use of radio communications from this coming weekend's Singapore Grand Prix.

The Paris-based -International Automobile Federation (FIA) -issued a follow-up on Monday to a technical directive sent to teams last week in which it gave more information about what they could and could not do during a race weekend.

Banned items on the list, -provided to the media by the FIA's F1 delegate, included "any message that appears to be coded."

Teams were told that the use of pit boards for such messages was also banned.

Other no-nos were answering a direct technical question over the radio from a driver, such as "am I using the right torque map?" and information about the level of fuel saving needed.

The FIA moved to limit radio messages after concern that drivers were getting too much help from the pit wall and engineers.

F1's sporting regulations stipulate that "the driver must drive the car alone and unaided" and the -stricter- interpretation of that rule now effectively limits the amount of assistance from the ranks of engineers reacting to real time information from the car.

Pit to car telemetry that can tweak settings remotely is also banned.

The changes nike shox nz herre , after 13 of 19 -races, has caused some concern about safety implications as well as the impact on fans, who will now hear less chat between drivers and their teams.

That should not worry the likes of Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen, who famously told his Lotus race engineer in 2012 to "just leave me alone nike shox nz dame tilbud , I know what I'm doing," but could have an impact on the championship duel between Mercedes teammates Nico Rosberg and -Lewis Hamilton.

Fuel consumption is a key concern this season, with the new V6 turbo hybrid -power unit and -energy recovery systems replacing the thirstier and louder V8s, and teams have been giving drivers plenty of assistance in managing it.

Preparing the cars on the way to the grid will also become more complicated and some insiders have voiced fears that there could be more of a risk of drivers stalling at the start nike shox nz dame , with dangerous consequences.

The FIA said some measures will only be enforced from the race after Singapore, in Japan.

(Agencies)

Fernando Alonso hopes to -extend his Ferrari contract beyond the end of 2016 and reckons he could have 10 more years of racing in Formula One.

The Spaniard was quoted on the Ferrari website on Wednesday as telling reporters at the Maranello factory ahead of the Italian Grand Prix that he had no desire to leave, despite persistent media speculation.

"It's a year now that I've been saying I want to stay at Ferrari and extend my contract," declared the 33-year-old double world champion. "That's my wish http://www.shoxskotilbuddk.com/nike-shox-nz-tilbud.html , I repeat it every two weeks, at the end of every race, yet it's never said."

Alonso joined Ferrari from Renault, where he won his -titles nike shox nz tilbud , in 2010 and has been three times a runner-up in the championship since then.

However, he and the team have not won a race since he -triumphed in his home Spanish Grand Prix in May last year and the Spaniard has been courted by McLaren, who are switching to Honda power next year.

"I have a contract for -another two years and as I always say on the subject of rumors and to ensure calm, what I want is to continue for the necessary years nike shox nz danmark ," said Alonso. "Let's see if that can happen, but for the next two years at least, there is no problem."

Alonso said winning was important but Ferrari, the sport's most successful and glamorous team down the decades http://www.shoxskotilbuddk.com/ , could offer a lot more than that.

"There is a passion for this team, which as a driver means you are already proud of what you are doing, independent of the results," he explained.

"The most important thing is to fix the things that are not going well on the car and in the team and to do everything that is needed.

"[Team principal Marco] Mattiacci also shares this desire to change things and to be more aggressive in our approach to our work. This renewed will to win makes staying at Ferrari even more attractive."

Alonso made his debut in Formula One with Minardi as a 19-year-old in 2001 and he pointed to the example of -Michael Schumacher nike shox tilbud dk , the former Ferrari great who retired only in 2012 at the age of 43, as an example of how long he could continue.

"I've still got lots of seasons ahead of me. I could have -another 10," he said.

"It's a question of enjoying what you do and to still want to get up in the morning to train, to get on planes and fly to Australia and Malaysia billige nike shox sko , to race with a top car and to still get a good feeling from it all.

"As long as I have that desire and these feelings, I am not setting a time limit."

(Agencies)

Cancun is a breathtaking city that is located in Mexico. Here you will find a relaxed life and great hotels for you to stay in. There are a lot of things that you can do while you are in Cancun. Your tastes may lead you to staying in the city and sampling the delights to be found there. Or you might want to arrange to go on some of the fantastic Cancun tours. These tours can be arranged to suit your tastes.

While you are in your hotel you should inquire from the hotel desk about the different Cancun tours that you can go on. These tours can be simply sightseeing around the city, so you get a chance to find the various places to see and what do while you are in Cancun.

You can also arrange for half day Cancun tours for some of the cultural sights mixed in with a visit with nature. For instance you can visit Tulum and Xel-Ha. The cultural visit to Tulum will let you see the only walled Mayan city. In addition you can see the wor. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys China Cheap MLB Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic NHL Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Shirts Free Shipping Wholesale NHL Hoodies
yee

Wróć do Zaburzenia mowy