your ability to run your business

your ability to run your business

Postautor: sweet » 8 sie 2018, o 10:04

What is the best thing about running for you?
I love running in the Nike Air Max 2017 Damen morning. It is such a great way to start the day with a boost. The sense of peace first thing, the smells and the whole atmosphere in the park as the sun comes up is just mind-blowing.

What do you do to motivate yourself to run when you don’t feel like doing it?
I tell myself I need to buy something Nike Air Max Command Mujer from the supermarket and have no time and no car so I must run. This gets me up and out and then I just keep going! I try and memorise the high from a previous run and tell myself the only way to replicate it is to run again. Sometimes I deny myself breakfast until I’ve run and believe me this works as I love breakfast!

Have you completed any races?
I’ve taken part in a few events in Spain and UK and the most fun I’ve had was in The Color Run.

What running goals do you have for the future?
I’m looking to tackle a triathlon and a marathon. Before then there will be a few 10K events.

What would life be like if you couldn’t Nike Air Max 2015 Femme run?
I can sum that up by remembering the lady I saw recently at a cash till in my local Waitrose. I’d been running and as she checked out my shopping we Adidas Superstar Femme started talking. She said she’d been a runner too but had been stricken with Multiple Sclerosis and was no longer able to do anything very physical. She had tears in her eyes and so did I. We take our health and mobility for granted each day that we possess it, but it’s a total blessing and one that can be ripped away for any reason at any moment.

How does running benefit you in terms of your ability to run your business?
It calms me down! The fact it relates directly to what we are about at WatchFit helps too. I run with members of the team, I encourage them and they badger me too! I feel boosted and happier when I run prior to work. Running shares many common dynamics with running a business. It’s about moving forwards, dealing with whatever you come across, keeping going one stride at a time, being sure-footedand pushing on even when your body and/or mind might Nike Air Max 90 Damen be tiring and protesting!
sweet

Wróć do Zaburzenia mowy