rtres Street i

rtres Street i

Postautor: rVhQwVtTjPmU » 23 sty 2019, o 09:58

releases 2018, Jordan Brand and Sneaker Politics hosted a block party, which included an limited early release of the sneaker.As mentioned, Jordan Brand and Sneaker Politics celebrated the highly anticipatBoston Red Sox Baseball Jerseysed, upcoming retail debut of the Air Jordan 3 鈥淜atrina鈥?with a block party that took place on April 28th, 2018. Sneaker Politics even published a teaser poster earlier last month. The block party lasted from 11 AM to 11 PM CST at the Sneaker Politics location on 216 Chartres Street in New Orleans. In addition to the presence of DJ Digital, several hip hop artists performed live at the party, including Bun B, Juvenile, Neno Calvin Chicago Cubs Baseball Jerseysand Pell. Entry into the event was free
lorway made a worldwide retail debut.However, despite the fact that the IE version is technically still an Air Jordan 11 Low sneaker, it actually does not look anything like Jordan Brand's classic eleventh model that many snChicago White Sox Baseball Jerseyseakerheads greatly admire. Basically, this version of the Air Jordan 11 does not sport the signature mesh upper and patent leather wrapped around the mudguard, which this silhouette has become known for.Nonetheless, this 鈥淏red鈥?rendition is actually an OG colorway, much like the 鈥淐obalt,鈥?and it is quite unique in its own right. The tumbled leatheCincinnati Reds Baseball Jerseysr upper of the sneaker is predominantly covered in black, including the elephant print overlays and the mud
Obrazek
rVhQwVtTjPmU

Wróć do Rotacyzm