Iniesta: I Would Love To Play Against Barca

Iniesta: I Would Love To Play Against Barca

Postautor: BoySmile » 20 paź 2018, o 08:51

Obrazek
FC Barcelona legend Andres Iniesta, who served the club at the highest level for 16 years, has admitted he would love to play against his former side at some point in the future.Considered one of the sport greatest midfielders of his time, Iniesta left a mark on the Catalan giants that will never fade.The Spaniard spent 22 years at the club following his arrival at youth level in 1996, and represented the first team for 16 successful years.With news that Barca could travel to Japan for pre-season, Iniesta, who currently plays in the Asian country for Vissel Kobe, says he would love to go up against his former side in a friendly."It would be a fantastic moment if it can happen," he said, according to Sport."I think that it would be an unmissable opportunity for me and the Japanese fans."He also revealed that he has thoroughly enjoyed his time in Japan thus far."Since I arrived, everything has sport been very good, very nice for me and for my family," Iniesta added."I'm grateful to everyone for the way they took us in, for the love they've showed us."We're delighted to be here. Each day we try to adapt more, get more sport involved in Japanese culture."Iniesta has played 10 matches for his new club so far, scoring twice and assisting one further strike.
BoySmile

Wróć do Sygmatyzm