Utilizing patent leather for fashion boots is re

Utilizing patent leather for fashion boots is re

Postautor: zhouyueyue » 15 kwie 2019, o 12:38

"

WINDHOEK, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- Until the age of 15, Moses Kasamane from Onamaandiya village in Namibia's northern Omusati Region, had not set foot in a classroom.

Like many village boys his age in the 1990s, he grew up herding cattle and taking care of livestock.

""At the time, parents considered it more important for boys to be cattle herders than learners,"" Kasamane said.

""By the age of 12, I knew all traits of herding cattle -- narrating herder songs, traditional songs and idioms. But still, I longed for an education.""

He was 15 years old when he finally enrolled in an adult literacy program. ""I observed how my fellow peers could read and write. They would also receive letters and were able to respond. I felt left out,"" he said.

Even taking the decision to go to school in his teens did not come easy, especially in the face of another more tempting choice -- going into cities searching for better-paying jobs as many other fellow villagers did.

As luck would have it for Kasamane, he met a literacy promoter. ""The literacy promoter (Ms Bernadette) encouraged me to enroll for the program instead of migrating, as it will be my gateway to a new world,"" he said.

Since then, Kasamane has not looked back. Upon completing the adult literacy program teaching him to read and write in 1998, he enrolled in a primary school and later completed secondary education in 2007.

""The start was not easy. People teased and laughed at me. They told me I would not make it. But I was dedicated to make something of my life,"" he said.

With his dedication, Kasamane managed to become a top performer in school and now one who can testify on the benefits of adult education.

In 2012 Kasamane became a literacy promoter and began giving back to the program by using mobile phones and radio to advocate for adults to get an education.

""I saw the benefits of adult literacy, so my wish to see others welcome this initiative to transform their lives,"" he added.

Namibia joined the rest of the world in celebrating this year's Adult Learners' Week (Sept. 1-8) under its national theme of ""Promotion of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Delivering Literacy and Lifelong Learning for Sustainable Development.""

Now in its 24th year, Adult Learners' Week has become a national celebration of lifelong learning in Namibia, inspiring adult learners across the country.

Launching the Adult Learners' Week in Windhoek, Minister of Education, Arts and Culture, Katrina Hanse-Himarwa said that the Ministry through the Department of Lifelong Learning has been the driving force behind the massive literacy program that has enrolled and benefited over 500,000 Namibian men and women over the past 24 years.

""Information literacy and lifelong learning have been described as the beacons of the information society, illuminating the courses to development, prosperity and freedom,"" Hanse-Himarwa said.

This is true for Kasamane, who has taken a step further to advance his life, and is now pursuing his education in motor mechanic at the Valombola Vocational Training Center.

""I am glad I traded my cattle herder livelihood for education. I am not looking back,"" he gave his conclusion on the adult literacy program.

Namibia's literacy program efforts has continued to gain momentum over the years, and the 2013 UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) award is a testimony to Namibia's achievement.

"

At initial glance Jadeveon Clowney Jersey , the D90 from the major player Nikon is an average Digital slr with merely standard specific features, lagging behind the fantastic mid-range class frontrunners. The Nikon technicians have come up with a scoop with the Nikon D90 within the form of D-Movie function. Video clip capture might be widespread in less expensive compact digital cameras Lamar Miller Jersey , but Nikon are definitely the 1st to bring this option to Digital slr cameras.

This seriously is the huge news, and it opens up a variety of opportunities. The principal benefit is the top quality of the movie created by a digital sensor which is greater than common digital handy cams along with the variety of top quality lenses accessible for the D90. Although the Nikon D90 is really a mediocre DSLR DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , quite a few journalists might discover the D90’s movie capability make it an important instrument as it broadens the market place for their pictures. With the extension of standard newspaper publishers into internet publishing, video is starting to be a portion of their demands. Today the camera can perform either.

The Nikon D90 records within the new High Definition movie mode J.J. Watt Jersey , and the image quality can truly do justice to an Hd display.

Women’s Fashion Boots

The woman of these days is really conscious of what’s in her wardrobe – outfits and footwear alike. This is accurate especially for somebody who wants to be stylish all the time. Nonetheless, it really is also true that high-end fashion also means high expenses. But the modern woman can often discover some issues that had been made to fit her budget such as fashion boots and branded clothes at discounted prices.

Just before Custom Houston Texans Jerseys , fashion boots had been just for posh girls and also the runways. But the fashion business of nowadays has observed the need to develop the very same high quality women’s fashion boots inside the working class. You’ll be able to wear this trendy footwear as often as it is possible to without having spending thousands.

Utilizing patent leather for fashion boots is really high-priced, but you can go for a pair that’s produced of alternative material that normally expenses less. Faux leather will be the very best alternative aside from other synthetic supplies. Crocodile skin is also another material that has been utilised fo. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Air Vapormax Off White Cheap Air Vapormax Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Kids Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Black
zhouyueyue

Wróć do Rozwój mowy