a very good work ethic and has a good attitude. "He

a very good work ethic and has a good attitude. "He

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 15 wrz 2016, o 13:01

The Montreal Canadiens have locked up defenceman Alexei Emelin with a four-year, $16. Travis Kelce Jersey .4 million contract. Emelin, the teams leading hitter, has played 105 games over two seasons with the Canadiens, tallying six goals and 19 points. "I love Montreal and I am confident that I will soon return to the ice fully recovered from my injury and contribute to the success of our team," Emelin said in a statement. The 27-year-old was injured in the Canadiens 2-1 victory over Boston on April 6 when he put a check on Bruins winger Milan Lucic and bounced back hard onto the ice. Emelin underwent reconstructive surgery to repair the ACL and MCL his left knee and is expected to return to the lineup sometime in November. In 38 games for Montreal before being injured last season, Emelin tallied three goals and nine assists along with 33 penalty minutes. "He is an important part of our group of core players," said general manager Marc Bergevin. "He shows a very good work ethic and has a good attitude. "He can play big minutes against the opponents best players, and hard-hitting defencemen of his type are hard to find. We are very confident that he will fully recover from his knee injury and be able to compete at a high level for many years to come." Emelin was set to become an unrestricted free agent next summer. Frank Zombo Chiefs Jersey . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Mitchell Schwartz Jersey . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http://www.chiefsstoreofficial.com/auth ... fs-jersey/ . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night.LETHBRIDGE, Alta. -- Greg Chase scored twice as the Western Hockey League overcame an early deficit to beat Russia 4-2 on Thursday in the finale of the Subway Super Series. Derrick Pouliot and Hunter Shinkaruk also scored for the WHL, which lost 3-2 in its first game against Russia on Wednesday. Kirill Voronin scored just over a minute into the game for Russia and Igor Rudenkov made it 2-0 only four minutes later. But thats where Russias offence stalled, with goals by Chase and Pouliot tying the game in the second period before the WHL pulled ahead in the third. Tamba Hali Chiefs Jersey. Tristan Jarry needed to make just 15 saves in net for the WHL. Igor Shestyorkin was far busier for Russia with 38 stops. The win helped the WHL salvage a series split for the Canadian Hockey League against the Russians. Russia lost its first two games of the series to the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League before winning two games against the Ontario Hockey League. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
chenwen121314

Wróć do Rozwój mowy