Although the French finals

Although the French finals

Postautor: gameshop4u » 17 wrz 2016, o 04:43

Although the French finals, but Germany accomplish better

Germany in the European fut 17 coins Cup semi-final defeat to hosts, advanced of the end of the adventure in this competition, afterwards the game, drillmaster Joachim Loew accustomed a abrupt annual with UEFA.

Loew said: "We are a bigger aggregation achievement we paid a abundant effort, concrete condition, able-bodied prepared, in agreement of one advanced and we are accomplishing actual well, abominably afore halftime. He absent a penalty, absolutely bad luck.

"We acquire our own opportunities, but did not yield today, we do not acquire their own luck; in 2010 and 2012, we were alone because the adversary is bigger than us, but today we played bigger than in France, and in accession to scoring after-effects outside.

"We acquire some afflicted cheap fut 17 coins players, such as Gomez and Khedira, has been abeyant Hummels, Boateng limped off - they are difficult to be commissioned amateur aggregation acquire done I asked in all, they are actual courageous, I acquire annihilation to abuse them.For more fifa 17 details into fifa 17 game fun! come on.. more by fifa15coins4u now... well done as it is!

Wróć do Rozwój mowy