Smiths third-inning single was his first major league hit. .

Smiths third-inning single was his first major league hit. .

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 19 wrz 2016, o 10:35

VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Shane Lowry birdied his closing two holes for a 2-under 70 Friday to join Thomas Bjorn in the lead after the second round of the BMW PGA Championship. Stefen Wisniewski Jaguars Jersey . Lowry overcame a double bogey on the ninth hole by making four birdies on his back nine to erase a two-shot deficit to Bjorn, who carded a 72 on a day of intermittent rain showers. The duo was four shots clear of the field with 10-under totals of 134. Spains Rafa Cabrera-Bello (73) and former BMW PGA winner Luke Donald (67) were tied for third. Rory McIlroy was another shot back along with Swedish duo Jonas Blixt and Henrik Stenson after all three carded 71. The 27-year old Lowry won the 2009 Irish Open in a playoff as an amateur, and then added the 2012 Portugal Masters title after turning professional. This, though, would be by far the biggest win of his career. "I just have to go out and keep doing what I have been doing," the 142nd-ranked Irishman said. "Ive got my coach with me this week, so hes quite good at getting me ready to play no matter what situation Im in. And it will be good to go out with Thomas tomorrow and see how I get on." Bjorn led by two shots after the first round of the European Tours flagship event, but found that advantage gone with bogeys at the first and seventh holes. But Bjorn birdied his 15th and final holes minutes before Lowry birdied 17 and the last to finish tied for the lead with the Dane. "Well go out and work hard on the weekend and see what the conditions are like and try and play the golf course and not the opponents," Bjorn said. "Theres two very hard days ahead of us, so we know what this championship is all about. " Defending champion Matteo Manassero missed the cut after following up an 80 with a 71. McIlroy fought back from double bogey on the seventh hole, which he eagled the day before, to stay in contention. McIlroy finished much better than he started, as he eagled the par-five 12th for a second straight day, and birdied three of his last four holes. "The way the conditions were this morning, being 3-over par after seven wasnt all that bad, and it wasnt disastrous," he said. Blixt, the Masters runner-up, is eyeing his maiden European Tour victory. "My golf hasnt been too great but I kind of saved myself a couple of times, hitting some really good shots," Blixt said. "I dont think now with the rain settling in that anyone is going to run away with it. "But I cant remember the last time I played wearing so much clothing. It became really cold out there." Carson Tinker Jersey ., continues his run in Melbourne tonight when he takes on Bulgarias Grigor Dimitrov in the third round of the Australian Open. Marcedes Lewis Jaguars Jersey .- Norm Van Brocklin When I was 13, I transferred to a new school for the first time. I had spent ten years from junior kindergarten through Grade 8 at the northwest corner of Bathurst Street and Viewmount Avenue in midtown Toronto. . The NFC East rivals hope to save face Sunday night at FedEx Field. You can see all the action on TSN beginning at 8pm et/5pm pt. Washington is a disappointing 3-8 on the season and has lost three in a row, including Monday nights 27-6 drubbing at the hands of the San Francisco 49ers in the first of three straight games in D.Buffalo Sabres interim coach Ted Nolan spoke to the Buffalo News Wednesday and said he believes they should build their team around goaltender Ryan Miller, who is set to become an unrestricted free agency this summer. "You look at all the championship teams and it starts from goaltending out. ... I prefer you build around him rather than use him as a pawn to try and get something to make you better," Nolan told the Buffalo News. "You learn to deal with the now as a coach and weve got one of the better goaltenders in the world here and Id like to build around him myself." Though Nolan said he does not discuss contracts with players. He did however mention he had spoken with President of Hockey Operations Pat LaFontaine aboutt creating a culture that draws in the best players. Paul Posluszny Jaguars Jersey. "I talked to Pat about this and I said the one thing we want to do is create an environment where people want to come here and stay here," Nolan said. "Hopefully he likes what were doing. You never know." After the New York Rangers recent signing of goaltender Henrik Lundqvist, Miller, Jaroslav Halak (Blues) and Jonas Hiller (Ducks) are the remaining top unrestricted free agent goaltenders. Nolan seems confident in the netminder. "You look at all the top guys, our top guy Ryan Miller, hes consistent all the time," Nolan said. "Thats why Lundqvist gets a big contract. There are those guys and theres the rest of us." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Wróć do Rozwój mowy