showed he moved his foot and blocked

showed he moved his foot and blocked

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 20 wrz 2016, o 09:38

BERLIN -- Eintracht Braunschweig grabbed a lifeline in its fight against Bundesliga relegation with a 3-0 win over rival Hannover in the Lower Saxony derby on Sunday. Drew Brees Saints Jersey . "They were three very important points from a game of high emotions," Braunschweig coach Thorsten Lieberknecht said. "Weve shown that we want to hang on like limpets (in the Bundesliga)." Domi Kumbela got the home side off to a good start in the 14th, scoring after Hannover goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler could only parry Ken Reichels cross to his feet. Havard Nielsen made it 2-0 with a fine finish inside the far post in the 21st, and Hannovers fate was effectively sealed when Andre Hoffmann was sent off for kicking Mirko Boland from behind in the 62nd. Hannover supporters responded by calling for the clubs management to step down. Hannover president Martin Kind had already described his sides performance as "unacceptable" during the halftime break. Jan Hochscheidt completed an afternoon to forget for the visiting fans by scoring in the 89th, after Orhan Ademi eluded two defenders and Karim Bellarabi laid the ball back. Braunschweig is still bottom but within touching distance of Nuremberg, Hamburger SV and Stuttgart with five games of the season remaining. "Weve simply found our way," Lieberknecht said after his sides fifth consecutive home game without defeat. "Were last, weve made up a bit on the others, but nothing more." Hannover is just two points clear of Stuttgart after four consecutive defeats with the clubs management under pressure following the decision to release Mirko Slomka as coach in December. Slomka returns with current club Hamburg next week. Sundays late game, a 1-1 draw between mid-table sides Hertha Berlin and Hoffenheim, was overshadowed by a serious injury to Hoffenheim goalkeeper Koen Casteels. The Belgium youth team keeper was stretchered off in obvious pain midway through the second half after landing badly in a challenge with Adrian Ramos for a high ball. "It looks like its a lower leg fracture," Hoffenheim coach Markus Gisdol said. Sami Allagui opened the scoring for Hertha in the 11th, when he eluded Jannik Vestergaard with a clever trick and then curled the ball beyond Casteels. Sloppy defending allowed Kevin Volland set up Eugen Polanski for Hoffenheims equalizer on the half hour. Following Casteels injury, substitute goalkeeper Alexander Stolz made two crucial interventions in the final minutes, before his counterpart, Thomas Kraft, produced a stunning save to deny Volland from a free kick with the last kick of the game. "We deserved the victory," said Kraft, who prevented what would have been Herthas fifth loss in a row. Bundesliga champion Bayern Munichs record 53-game unbeaten run ended in a 1-0 loss at Augsburg on Saturday, when second-placed Borussia Dortmund came from behind to defeat Wolfsburg 2-1. Khairi Fortt Saints Jersey . Rafael Marquez, Andres Guardado and Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez scored in a 10-minute span in the second half, dooming a talented Croatia side to elimination from the group stage. Rickey Jackson Saints Jersey . Kentucky will play No. 1 Florida in Sundays championship game, creating the attractive matchup of the tournaments two top seeds. Florida beat Tennessee 56-49 in Saturdays first semifinal. . - Brandon Bolden figured hed have to make an impact on special teams with the New England Patriots after a solid career as a college running back.BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Canada will play for gold at the under-18 womens world hockey championship. Team captain Lauren Wildfang scored in overtime Saturday to lift the Canadians to a 1-0 victory over Russia in the semifinals. Canadian coach Laura Schuler was pleased with her players poise throughout a tense game that she said was the perfect preparation for Sundays gold-medal match. "The Russians played absolutely outstanding, and I think that their level of play really forced us to bring our game to a new level, and I was really happy with that," Schuler said. "Obviously, being in such a tight game, for us we faced some adversity and it was good pressure to have before going into the gold-medal game, to face that kind of adversity, that kind of pressure." The Canadians will face the winner of Saturdays other semifinal between the United States and the Czech Republic. Canada beat the Czechs 5-0 in the preliminary round. The Canadians, who earned a bye into the semis, outshot the Russians 70-24, but couldnt put anything past Russias netminder Valeriaa Tarakanova through 60 minutes of regulation. Keenan Lewis Saints Jersey. "We had numerous, numerous chances to put the puck in the net and their goalie played outstanding," Schuler said. "For us on the bench, we knew it was just going to be a matter of time before we were able to capitalize, and just really happy with the energy on the bench overall. The kids knew it, they came off each shift with smiles on their faces, like Aw, we almost had it there. I think that helped us going into overtime, just building our energy. "I was just happy with how they responded, they embraced the challenge and they just kept believing. It was great to see." Wildfang finally scored the winner 3:09 into overtime. "We were all crashing the net, and I took a shot and I just got my own rebound and it trickled in," Wildfang said. "Throughout the whole game, we stuck to our systems and I think thats why we became successful today. We didnt lose sight of the goal and we didnt lose sight of our game plan." Shea Tiley got the shutout for Canada. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Wróć do Rozwój mowy