Those two goalies shared the crease for thr

Those two goalies shared the crease for thr

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 23 wrz 2016, o 10:56

PHOENIX -- Almost exactly a year after a routine pre-training camp physical uncovered a heart condition that threatened his career, and maybe worse, Channing Frye is back with the Phoenix Suns. Giovani Bernard Bengals Jersey . Suns officials say they decided over the weekend that Frye should re-join the team after he was unanimously cleared by several doctors, including some from Johns Hopkins and Columbia universities. Frye has been inactive, in the literal sense of the word, for a year while treating an enlarged heart apparently caused by a virus. How he got the virus remains a mystery. "Theres no real explanation," he said. "It could be a thousand things -- I drank too much coffee, didnt get enough sleep, too much sleep. Its like my heart had a cold, it had a cold for a year, it went away so now Im better." The 6-foot-11 forward has played seven seasons in the NBA, his last three with the Suns. He grew up in Phoenix and starred at the University of Arizona. At 30, Frye is the oldest player on the Suns overhauled roster. "Theres a lot of weird feelings going on right now," he said as he stood in his No. 8 uniform Monday and spoke to the gathering at Suns media day. "Its been a long year. Its been one of the hardest years Ive ever had to go through just because I couldnt do anything. I couldnt rehab it. I couldnt go out on the court and work on it. It was just something I had to sit and wait and heal." Asked if he had done any basketball activity, Fryes answer was: very little. "Just a little dribbling here, a little shooting there," he said, "just a little dribbling here, a little shooting there, but not enough to break a sweat, put it that way." Now its up Intestate 17 to Flagstaff and six days of workouts at an elevation of 7,000 feet in the Suns training camp at Northern Arizona University. Frye said he will ease into things and knows he is under the watchful eye of the Suns training staff. "When I go out there Im going to go as hard as I can," he said. "Im in a safe environment. If the coaches or trainers see anything and say, Lets take a step back," that is what he will do. He said he had talked with other NBA players who had similar conditions and they all said the same thing. Listen to your doctor and follow his advice. Frye must hardly recognize the Suns from the team he left two seasons ago. New general manager Sean McDonough and new coach Jeff Hornacek have greatly remodeled the roster. Frye, a career 39 per cent 3-point shooter, would be an important component to what Hornacek wants to do, especially with a lineup that has two point guards -- Goran Dragic and newcomer Eric Bledsoe -- on the floor at the same time. During Mondays news conference, Hornacek shouted from the back "Can you still shoot?" "Absolutely," Frye said. McDonough said every roster plan he developed was better with Frye in it. "I think hell play a lot of power forward, maybe even some centre," McDonough said. "The way coach and I would like to play is with the floor spread, and having a power forward that can shoot is a big part of that plan. And as you guys know, Channing is one of the better if not the best shooting big man in the league." Frye did not downplay the enormity of his condition or what might have happened had it not been detected when it was. "I think it was very serious," he said. "As professional athletes, we push ourselves every day. Theres really no medium to exercise, theres zero and theres a hundred. Every doctor I went to was like, Thank God we caught it when we did." But he said he never felt his basketball career was over. "When things didnt look good, I just felt like I wasnt done yet," he said, "and I was determined to approach this like I approach everything else, ever since I was in high school. I wasnt always the best, I wasnt always the strongest or the tallest or the fastest. I just wanted to play ball, thats what Im supposed to do and I never felt like I was done." Frye is married with two small children and he said they were always his first consideration. "If at any point the doctors had said, Hey, look, this is not going to work out, I would have just stopped, he said, "because they (his family) come before this, come before my career." Now comes the difficult chore of becoming an NBA player again. "Yeah, its difficult, but thats the challenge. Thats exciting to me," Frye said. "After not challenging myself for a year, Ive got a lot of challenge energy stored up." Kevin Huber Bengals Jersey . Ricciardos exclusion from the results tarnished what had been a day of celebration for local fans, who were jubilant that the Red Bull driver had apparently become the first Australian to finish on the podium at his home race. However just before midnight, stewards ruled that Ricciardos car had "exceeded consistently the maximum allowed fuel flow" and that the team refused an instruction from the races technical delegate Charlie Whiting to change the fuel-flow sensor before the race and a further request during the race to reduce the fuel flow. Nick Vigil Bengals Jersey . Beginning this season, teams will be permitted to challenge an on-field call once during each half of the game, for a maximum total of two challenges. . Mike Babcock has turned to the Montreal Canadiens goalie over Roberto Luongo, who backed Canada to a gold medal in Vancouver in 2010, for Canadas final preliminary round game against the ailing Finns.SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Felipe Massa says his team Williams made a mistake by ordering him to move aside for his teammate at last weekends Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix and says the team has told him it will not happen again. Massa refused repeated instructions to move aside for the trailing Valtteri Bottas in the closing stages of the race in Malaysia, prompting a post-race team meeting which Massa says vindicated his stance. "I believe what has happened in the last race will not happen again," Massa said on Thursday, ahead of this weekends Bahrain Grand Prix. "It was not correct and not the right moment for this to happen." Massas perceived insubordination, in just his second race for the team after moving across from Ferrari, had the potential to cause a fissure between him and team officials or Bottas, but the Brazilian felt everything can be smoothed over. "I dont think its damaged my relationshipps," Massa said, adding that the team was "the first one to say sorry. Brandon Thompson Bengals Jersey. " Massa said he found it "funny" that the radio instruction, played on the live race broadcast, was almost identical in wording to the 2010 German Grand Prix when he was told to move aside for then teammate Fernando Alonso. On that occasion, Massa did move aside and Ferrari was heavily fined for issuing team orders, which were banned at the time but are now permitted. "Team orders are part of our sport and need to be part of our sport, but when its necessary," Massa said. He denies he was pulling rank on his junior teammate Bottas. "I never ask any team to be the No. 1, the team needs to be equal," Massa said. There was still some discord between the teammates on Thursday, with Massa saying team orders were never discussed at Williams ahead of the season while Bottas said they were. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China ' ' '

Wróć do Rozwój mowy