Santa Clara, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.thedolphinsf

Santa Clara, CA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.thedolphinsf

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 13 sie 2018, o 05:55

Santa Clara, CA (SportsNetwork. Jason Sanders Dolphins Jersey .com) - Twice in the games final seconds, the 49ers were within inches of victory. But Michael Crabtree rolled out-of-bounds inside the 1-yard line and Colin Kaepernick fumbled on the goal line, as the St. Louis Rams went into Levis Stadium and stunned San Francisco 13-10 on Sunday in an NFC West showdown. Greg Zuerlein put the Rams (3-5) in front with a field goal midway through the fourth. After both teams were forced to punt, San Franciscos offense, which hadnt done anything in the second half until then, marched into scoring position with time winding down. Kaepernick started the final drive with a 25-yard pitch-and-catch to Stevie Johnson, who made a defender miss before running to the Niners 37. A penalty on Lamarcus Joyner gave the 49ers another first down out of the two-minute warning. Later in the drive, Crabtree drew two straight penalties -- a pass interference and defensive holding -- on Trumaine Johnson to set up 1st-and- goal for the Niners with 42 seconds left. Kaepernick rolled right and hit Crabtree near the goal line on first down, but he had to go to the ground to make the catch and rolled out-of-bounds inches before crossing the plane. A booth review confirmed the call. Kaepernicks second down pass sailed out of the back of the end zone, and the ball popped free on his QB sneak on third down. James Laurinaitis recovered the fumble at the bottom of the pile, sealing the outcome. The ball came out. I have to hold on to it, said Kaepernick. We had opportunities in both halves. We didnt take advantage. The Rams defense played as well as it had all season, sacking Kaepernick eight times and holding the 49ers to 3-of-12 on third down. Austin Davis was less than stellar guiding St. Louis offense, throwing for just 105 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. His 8-yard dump off to Benny Cunningham on 3rd-and-10 put Zuerlein in a better position to kick his eventual game-winning field goal. Kaepernick completed 22-of-33 for 237 yards with a touchdown pass to Anquan Boldin, who made six catches for 93 yards. The 49ers (4-4) have dropped consecutive games following a three-game winning streak. We gotta take this as a positive and move on, said Rams coach Jeff Fisher. A lot of good things happened. We didnt play our best game. Obviously I have a lot of concerns about the last drive but we were playing an explosive offense. The Niners went 64 yards in nine plays on the games first possession. Phil Dawson kicked a 34-yard field goal to open the scoring. Late in the first quarter, Zuerlein tied it with a 37-yarder. Antoine Betheas interception early in the second quarter set up the games first touchdown. On 3rd-and-2 from the 27, Kaepernick fired a pass to Boldin, who ran it in for the go-ahead score. Again, the Rams responded to tie the game. Robert Quinn sacked Kaepernick and forced the ball loose, with Eugene Sims recovering at the 49ers 36. Davis hit Cunningham for 17 yards and two plays later, hooked up with Kenny Britt for a 21-yard touchdown. The Niners punted with seconds left in the half, and Rams punt returner and former first-round pick Tavon Austin nearly committed a costly mistake. After fielding Andy Lees punt in the end zone, Austin danced around near the 1-yard line before getting tackled back into the end zone. A lengthy video review called Austin down at the 1 because of forward progress, and the Rams dodged a bullet heading into the locker room. Game Notes 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis and cornerback Tramaine Brock missed the game with toe injuries ... Niners Linebacker Chris Borland had a career-high 18 tackles. No one else in the game had more than six ... Tre Mason carried 19 times for 65 yards for the Rams ... The 49ers had won three straight in the series ... Earlier this week, St. Louis traded safety Mark Barron to the Buccaneers in exchange for two draft picks. Josh Sitton Dolphins Jersey . - Pierre-Maxime Poudrier scored twice and added an assist, and Antoine Bibeau made 43 saves as the Val-dOr Foreur downed the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 6-3 on Sunday to force Game 7 in their Quebec Major Junior Hockey League final series. Kalen Ballage Dolphins Jersey . -- Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson is being checked for a possible concussion after blowing a tire on his way to the first workout of spring training. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-Minkah-Fitzpatrick-Dolphins-Jersey.html?cat=939 . Amare Stoudemire had 22 points and 10 rebounds, Carmelo Anthony scored 21 and the New York Knicks won their eighth straight game, 93-92 over Philadelphia on Friday night, sending the Sixers to their 23rd straight loss.CHESTER, Pa. - Abby Wambach has been concerned recently about overthinking headers.She seemed to have it all worked out on Sunday night when she scored four goals — three with her head — in a 6-0 victory over Costa Rica that gave the World Cup-bound U.S. national team their fifth CONCACAF Womens Championship title.Thankfully, today my teammates put me in positions where I really couldnt think, she said afterward. I was set up to be successful.The U.S. women had already secured a trip to next years World Cup in Canada with a victory over Mexico in the semifinals of the eight-team, four-city tournament.Wambach scored on a header in the fourth minute, and fed Carli Lloyd one in the 17th to put the United States up 2-0. It was Lloyds fifth goal of the tournament.Wambach scored with her head again off a cross from Lloyd in the 35th minute and added another header in the 41st, also with the assist from Lloyd.She added her fourth, this time a chip, in the 71st minute. It was her second career four-goal game; she scored five goals in a match against Ireland 10 years ago.I think her focus is crazy good. Shes really locked down and working on every facet of her game, U.S. coach Jill Ellis said, adding with a smile: We did some extra heading with her because she thought her timing was slightly off. I think she did all right tonight.Wambach now has 18 goals in World Cup qualifying, breaking Michelle Akers team record (17). Wambach already has the career record for goals with 177, and she leads the team with 14 goals this year.It was the first time a single player has scored four goals in a CONCACAF womens championship title match.All you can do when Abby Wambach is playing that is pray — pray that the ball doesnt get to her, said Costa Rica coach Avedissian Garabet.Sydney Leroux scored in the 73rd minute for the final margin.Lloyd also scored a pair of goals in the 3-0 semifinal victory over Mexico on Friday night at PPL Park to send the United States to its seventh-straight World Cup. Costa Rica earned its countrys first Womens World Cup appearance by beating Trinidad and Tobago on penalty kicks after a 1-1 draw in its semifinal match.The top three finishers in the championship for the North, Central American and Caribbean region earned World Cup bids: Mexico secured a berth wwith a 4-2 victory over Trinidad and Tobago in the third-place match earlier on Sunday. Jerome Baker Jersey. rinidad and Tobago will still have a chance with a two-leg series against Ecuador starting next month.The Trinidad and Tobago team became sentimental favourites of the CONCACAF event when they arrived in Dallas to train two weeks ago with only about $500. Coach Randy Waldrum, who volunteers his services, went to Twitter to plea for help. The response overwhelmed him.It was really emotional for me that first day, just the outpouring. It is hard to put into words, said Waldrum, who is head coach of the NWSLs Houston Dash.Mexico has offered to help Trinidad and Tobago train at altitude for the matches against Ecuador.The U.S. team has been ranked No. 1 in the world for the past five years and was the favourite going into the eight-team CONCACAF tournament. The women swept the group stage to advance to the semifinal against Mexico.Costa Rica, the first Central American team to qualify for the World Cup, had not dropped a match in the qualifying tournament either until the final against the United States.The group stage wasnt without adversity for the United States. Forward Alex Morgan sprained her left ankle during a win over Guatemala and will miss four-to-six weeks. Morgan injured the same ankle last October and was sidelined seven months.Four years ago, the U.S. women were also favoured and expected to have an easy run through qualifying, but Mexico pulled off the upset in the semifinal. The 2-1 loss in Cancun ultimately forced the United States into a two-game playoff against Italy which the team won 2-0 on aggregate.At the World Cup in Germany the next year the United States fell to Japan in the final on penalty kicks.Wambach says shes at about 60 per cent as she prepares to help the team go for its first World Cup title since 1999.It is a process, and in the seven, eight months till the World Cup, I just want to be continually, gradually climbing, hopefully not coming across any setbacks like injury, she said. But the reality is that its a long seven months. Theres a lot of stress and a lot of responsibility and pressure that goes into it. For me Im happy with the way this tournament turned out for our team. Got a little bit of fitness under my belt. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy