cheap uggs size 10

cheap uggs size 10

Postautor: sonyaany » 29 wrz 2016, o 10:20

Tom Brady doesn care about looking tough in the pocket

Tom Brady takes a lot of hits the New England Patriots have allowed a 89 quarterback hits, 13th most in the NFL this season. But the Brady usually avoids direct contact, at times crumbling into a ball in the pocket and spurring criticism.

Opposing fans cue the jokes: "If the Ugg boots fit''

"Some of it is knowing the journey is over and going down and not taking a you know you stand in there and take a huge hit and look tough and then be out for four games and not help your team win,'' Brady told reporters Wednesday. "It's a long season and I think you've got to try to be smart about which ones you take and which UGG Boots On Sale 70% OFF ones you don't. You'd love to stand in there every throw and step into it and get blown up and act like it's no big deal, but I think sometimes those things do end up being big hits.''

During his 16 year career, Brady has missed 15 games, all due to an ACL injury in 2008. Brady said the decision whether to take a big hit is similar to a decision about where, when, and whether to throw the football.

"So you've got to try to do what you can to help the team win on that particular play, and if its fourth down you've got to try to make the play, but if its first and 10 in the middle of the second quarter coach talks all about risk reward with throwing the ball. Even if you complete that UGG Boots On Sale pass it's a two yard gain. If you don't complete it, it's an interception. Is a two yard reception worth the UGG Boots On Sale 70% OFF risk of the interception? I mean it's really not. It goes along with other decisions in the pocket and so forth as a quarterback.''

Peyton Manning entered the NFL one season before Brady did in 1999. The Broncos quarterback has struggled with injuries during the last two seasons, and has been demoted to backup for now. His decline has made Brady's relative health look all the more lucky and impressive.

Wróć do Rozwój mowy