dfctgfvdhfg

dfctgfvdhfg

Postautor: Madhuri » 15 wrz 2018, o 06:35

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test was successfully conducted on 06th May 2018. The paper-pen based exam was conducted for the MBBS/ BDS courses for academic session 2018-19. After successful completion of the exam, the convening authority, CBSE released NEET UP State Counselling, merit list, result, cut off along with the results on 4th June 2018. The Merit List displays the name of the candidates who score qualifying marks in NEET Exam. The NEET Merit List has been prepared and released by the CBSE for those candidates who have opted for 15% All India Quota Seats while filling up theNEET Odisha State rank list, merit list, toppers . For the remaining 85% seats, NEET 2018 State Merit List has been prepared by the respective state authority. NEET Maharashtra rank list, counselling, result  – Notice regarding category wise vacant Dental seats surrendered to Private Unaided / Minority Dental College with application form, List of Eligible candidates and hird Mop-Up Round Selection List for Admission to BDS Course has been released. he merit list is prepared after the NEET Rajasthan state Merit list, counselling, result are declared by CBSE. Candidates who wish to appear for the counselling of Maharashtra will have to check the official website for all the information regarding the counselling process. Check this page to know all about DMER Maharashtra NEET Merit List 2018, Seat Allocation to know all about the counselling process, what will be the expected dates and cutoff and much more. NEET Tamilnadu merit list, counselling, toppers Vacancy position and allotted candidates in Self Financing colleges (Govt. Quota & Management Quota), as on September 10, 2018 has been released. The admissions is to be conducted for admissions to the medical courses. The counselling is conducted for 6400 medical seats.
Madhuri
 
Posty: 31
Rejestracja: 15 wrz 2018, o 06:01

Wróć do Rozwój mowy



Kto jest online

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Nie ma żadnego zarejestrowanego użytkownika i 8 gości