cer season, team president Joey Saputo s

cer season, team president Joey Saputo s

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 2 paź 2016, o 13:39

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Joao Carlos Teixeira Liverpool Jersey .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. After three-time reigning mens titlist Novak Djokovic lost here on Tuesday, fifth-seeded Pole Agnieszka Radwanska took down two-time defending champion Victoria Azarenka 6-1, 5-7, 6-0 on Wednesday to set up a semifinal match with Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia. "Im so happy and pleased, especially that I beat one of the best players in the world," Radwanska said. "Was not easy draw, not easy quarterfinal. Im very happy that I made my first semifinal here." The second-seeded Azarenkas 18-match winning streak in Melbourne came to a halt on Day 10. She was trying to become the first woman to win the singles title here in three consecutive years, or since Martina Hingis turned the trick from 1997-99. Radwanska, who ended a streak of three consecutive quarterfinal defeats at the Aussie Open, committed just 15 unforced errors compared to 47 for Azarenka. "She was aggressive. She was making everything. She was guessing right. I was just playing a little bit too predictive, you know," Azarenka said. Azarenka had been a dominant 12-3 lifetime against her fellow 24-year-old Radwanska, including a come-from-behind Aussie quarterfinal victory two years ago. Meanwhile, the 20th-seeded Cibulkova cruised past 11th-seeded Romanian Simona Halep 6-3, 6-0 in a match that lasted just 60 minutes to secure her spot in the final four. The 24-year-old Cibulkova, who stunned No. 3 seed Maria Sharapova in the fourth round on Monday, is the first woman from Slovakia to reach the Aussie Open semis since Daniela Hantuchova in 2008. The diminutive Cibulkova improved to 2-3 in quarterfinal matches at Grand Slams, with her other win coming at the 2009 French Open. "That time I was 19 years old. I was pretty young. I would say also a different player. You know, I am much more experienced," Cibulkova said. Halep, who upended former world No. 1 Jelena Jankovic in the fourth round, appeared overwhelmed in her Grand Slam quarterfinal debut. "No, just I couldnt play today. I had emotions, big emotions, and I couldnt manage this," she said. "Before the match I was very nervous and I didnt feel the ball at all. I couldnt move my body and I couldnt play." Fourth-seeded Chinese star Li Na and 30th-seeded blossoming 19-year- old Canadian Eugenie Bouchard will meet in the other semifinal on Thursday. The former French Open champion Li is a two-time runner-up at Melbourne Park, including last year against Azarenka. Steven Gerrard Liverpool Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Emre Can Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. http://www.liverpoolsoccerpro.com/Authe ... ol-Jersey/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings.SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Cam McDaniel scored on a 7-yard run following a questionable pass interference call, one of several penalties that hurt Michigan State, as Notre Dame beat the Spartans 17-13 Saturday for their 10th straight home win. The Irish (3-1) also took advantage of another questionable pass interference in the first half that set up a 2-yard touchdown pass from Tommy Rees to TJ Jones and a holding penalty that kept alive a drive that led to a 41-yard field goal by Kyle Brindza. Danny Ings Jersey. The Spartans (3-1) had 10 penalties for 115 yards by the Big Ten officials. But Michigan State made some costly mistakes on its own, including a trick play after the Spartans appeared to be gaining momentum. After opening the second half with a field goal, receiver R.J. Shelton threw a pass that was intercepted by safety Matthias Farley and led to Notre Dames go-ahead touchdown. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys ' ' '
chenwen121314

Wróć do Rozwój mowy