Italy national team coach Ventura said in an interview

Italy national team coach Ventura said in an interview

Postautor: wwj » 9 paź 2016, o 08:21

Italy national team coach Ventura said in an interview, Balotelli has to prove that he can play for the Buy FIFA 17 Points.

This nice season to join, Balotelli outstanding performance, but the 26 year old striker has not obtained the national team. Earlier in the interview, Balotelli also said that the national team did not call themselves is the right decision.

Italy coach Ventura said in an interview: "in three years ago, you could not have heard those words in the ballot liqueur. Of course, it might just be a mouth, but I'm more used to seeing reality."

"Balotelli no problem, no one doubts his strength, if there is, it may be other factors caused by the problem. Balotelli is very strong, but he has to prove that he can contribute to the national team, he has to bring something different for the team."
"I hope Balotelli can do better, but the words can not represent the facts, we must know who can become the protagonist of the azzurri."

Much information at Buy FIFA 17 Coins
wwj

Wróć do Rozwój mowy