for putting the team ahead of himse

for putting the team ahead of himse

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 10 paź 2016, o 05:42

PARIS -- Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic was voted the French leagues player of the year by his fellow professionals for the second straight season. Jeff Carter Jersey . Ibrahimovic beat off competition from teammates Thiago Silva and Thiago Motta and Monaco midfielder James Rodriguez to win the top award in French football on Sunday. The Sweden striker has scored 40 goals in all competitions for PSG this season, including a chest-high backheel flick in a 4-0 win over Bastia in October which was voted most beautiful goal of the year. The Parisian club clinched the French league title on Wednesday. "I believe this was my best season," Ibrahimovic said. "I think our team had a great season and I hope it will continue next year." Ibrahimovic was also selected in the French leagues team of the year alongside five teammates. PSGs Salvatore Sirigu was picked as goalkeeper while Toulouse right back Serge Aurier, PSG centre back Thiago Silva, Saint-Etienne defender Loic Perrin and Monaco leftback Layvin Kurzawa formed the back four. PSG duo Marco Verratti and Thiago Motta joined Monaco playmaker James Rodriguez in midfield. Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette and PSG striker Edinson Cavani completed the attacking trio. Lille coach Rene Girard was voted coach of the year, fending off competition from PSGs Laurent Blanc, Monacos Claudio Ranieri and Lyons Remi Garde. With one round left, Lille sits in third place in the French league, behind champion PSG and Monaco. Only two other players have twice won the top award in French football: former Bordeaux striker Pedro Pauleta and Eden Hazard when he was with Lille. Past winners of the award include David Ginola, Zinedine Zidane, Didier Drogba and Karim Benzema. Marc-Edouard Vlasic Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Marc-Edouard Vlasic World Cup Jersey .J. - A person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press on Monday night that New York Giants centre Chris Snee and punter Steve Weatherford restructured their contracts. http://www.hockeyteamcanadajerseystore.com/rick-nash-Canada-jersey/ . GENO SMITHOn the precipice of being unshackled from the Mark Sanchez-era in New Jersey, the Jets started the offseason with a surprising lack of drama.One day after posting his second consecutive Olympic shutout and winning gold with Team Canada in Sochi, Carey Price was already back with the Montreal Canadiens. Price addressed the media at the teams practice facility in Brossard on Monday and said that the relief and satisfaction from winning Olympic gold will be short-lived. "The pressure is off for now." he said. "It will last until probably the next game." When asked about his teammate P.K. Subban dressing just once for Canada at the Olympics, Price commended the Norris Trophy winner for putting the team ahead of himself. "He definitely carried himself very well," he said. "He handled himself with the utmost proofessionalism. Corey Crawford World Cup Jersey. " "It was a complete effort from everybody, no matter what position guys were put in," Price added. "Everybody contributed in some way and I think that was probably the most special feeling. Because everybody out on that ice when our anthem was played had a part in it in some way." Price did not participate in the Canadiens Monday practice and will also have Tuesday off. Price said he does not know when hell return to the net for the Canadiens, but said Team Canada head coach Mike Babcock jokingly encouraged him to have "a few more beers" after the teams gold medal victory. The Canadiens host Babcocks Detroit Red Wings on Wednesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy