to make a dream into reality." The H

to make a dream into reality." The H

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 10 paź 2016, o 11:16

young," Mason said Thursday in announcing his decision. "Im a dream chaser, and now Im just trying to make a dream into reality." The Heisman Trophy finalist was the Tigers workhorse late in the season, coming through in the seasons biggest games. "It was a big dream of mine," Mason said. "I wanted the ball bad, and I felt I could do something with the ball in my hand." Mason, who finished sixth in the Heisman voting, is projected as a likely mid-round draft pick. The 5-foot-10, 205-pounder said he received a third-round grade from the NFL draft advisory board. Third-year sophomore left tackle Greg Robinson is also headed to the NFL. Mason broke Bo Jacksons 28-year-old school single-season record with 1,816 yards. He also ran for 24 touchdowns and finished with six consecutive 100-yard rushing games. "He did a wonderful job for us not only this year, but really his whole career," said Auburn coach Gus Malzahn, who recruited Mason when he was offensive co-ordinator. "Not just the way he played football but the way he represented Auburn. "This is a big day for him and his family. This is a big day for Auburn, so Im very proud of him." Mason rushed for 195 yards and scored two touchdowns in Monday nights BCS championship game against Florida State Monday night. His tackle-breaking 37-yard run with 1:19 left gave the Tigers the lead before losing 34-31. Once regarded as an undersized, speed back, Mason averaged 34 carries and 194.5 yards over the final four games. He ran 46 times for 304 yards and four touchdowns in the Southeastern Conference championship game against Missouri. Malzahn called Mason "one of the tougher individuals in all of college football." "He can run between the tackles, hes got great courage, he plays his best games in his biggest games, and hes a good receiver out of the backfield also," the coach said. Mason was asked what kind of running back the team that drafts him will get. "I feel like theyll get somebody thats a hard worker, willing to do whatever it takes to win," he said. "My minds not just set on money, its set on championships. I have yet to win a championship, and my mind-sets not going to change. God willing, Ill win a championship at the next level." Tony Parker Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Swingman Tony Parker Jersey . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.officialspursonline.com/wome ... ll-jersey/ . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle.TORONTO – Toronto Maple Leafs general manager Dave Nonis was not consumed this past summer with the stinging string of moments that led to his teams demise on that fateful night in Boston last May. “I spent a lot more time thinking about the fact we proved to ourselves we can compete with that team,” Nonis said at the outset of training camp on Wednesday morning. “Youre not forgetting what happened, but I havent spent, literally five minutes thinking about it. Its dwelling on a negative that I think we shouldnt dwell on. We should dwell on the opposite: that were not where we need to be, but were a lot closer than we were 24 months ago.” Gone is the cloud of a nine-year playoff absence and all the lingering disappointment and failures it brought with it. In this fall comes a Leafs team that will aim for another rung on the ladder, a belief that the success attained in lockout 2013 was just one incremental step toward a far greater goal. “Our expectations have gone up,” Leafs coach Randy Carlyle bellowed shortly after Nonis. “Everything cant stay the same …We have to push for a higher level, if its compete, if its efficiency, if its skill, desire, all those words that you want to use, were going to have to push for more. This group has got to be prepared to give us more than they gave us last year and weve got to do it over an 82-game schedule.” That will mean another step forward from the recently inked Nazem Kadri, the still unsigned Cody Franson, and James van Riemsdyk, who thrived with a veteran know-how in the postseason. More will be asked of Jake Gardiner, who struggled last year post-concussion and yet went on to wreak havoc when he entered the lineup against the Bruins. More will be demanded from James Reimer as he attempts to fight off Jonathan Bernier for the number one gig in goal. More might
chenwen121314

Wróć do Rozwój mowy