can become a free agent, a

can become a free agent, a

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 12 paź 2016, o 10:55

SAN FRANCISCO -- Bruce Miller recalls springtime three years ago when 49ers running backs coach Tom Rathman called to inquire whether he might be up for a position change. . Defence to offence. The answer was simple: of course he would. Miller wanted his best chance to contribute in the NFL as soon as possible. "You know me, I didnt care if it was offence, defence or special teams," Miller said. "That was exciting to know I was on their radar." Now, that well-timed switch has helped Miller earn some job stability. He signed a three-year contract extension with San Francisco on Thursday, ensuring the team can keep a key member of its running game through the 2017 season. The do-everything Miller was lost for the season Dec. 15 with a left shoulder blade injury sustained during a win at Tampa Bay -- and his absence left a huge void. San Francisco greatly missed his contributions the rest of the way before losing to the eventual Super Bowl champion and rival Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game. Miller had a tough time using the arm after the game. He took a hard hit from Buccaneers safety Keith Tandy after a 10-yard catch midway through the fourth quarter. He has been training and rehabbing at 49ers headquarters and is ready for a full off-season program with his teammates. "Its going great. I had a complete, full, healthy recovery," Miller said. "Its looking good. Ill be completely ready and 100 per cent come April 21 and have a great off-season. Im a full participant right now. If we were to start today Id be ready to go." The 26-year-old Miller has been a key blocker for 1,000-yard rusher Frank Gore, and Miller had 25 catches for 243 yards along with seven carries for 13 yards last season. He worked to convert from college defensive end to NFL fullback. Gore has long credited Miller with allowing him to break big gains. "Bruce is a hard-working, dedicated young player that has done an outstanding job for us, both on and off the field," 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said. "He is one of those players that contributes a lot more to the team and to the community than he gets credit for, yet wouldnt have it any other way. We are pleased that Bruce has chosen to extend his stay with the 49ers." During the 2011 season as a rookie, Miller caught the 49ers lone touchdown in a 19-11 win at Washington and emerged as a feel-good story in coach Jim Harbaughs first season. Harbaugh has appreciated Miller from Day 1. Especially considering Miller was open to the idea of converting from defensive end to fullback. The move gave him a regular job with the 49ers. "Its definitely been a long journey and a lot of hard work, but its been a blast. I couldnt have planned it out any better for me," Miller said. "Three years as a part of this organization, I couldnt ask for anything more. Excited for whats to come." Miller was a dominant defensive end for Central Florida, earning Conference USA Defensive Player of the Year honours while becoming the schools all-time sacks leader with 36. "Ive had so much help, especially when I first came in, transitioning to offence," Miller said. "Him having the confidence of putting me out on the field and letting me play that first year was big." While Miller has quietly emerged supporting Gore and the running backs in so many ways, he has become one of the players the Niners count on most. San Francisco has increased his role and load each season, and he would love to take on even more. "For me, its wanting to definitely just be a part and do whatever I can to help our offence be successful. Every year its been evolving and more on my plate," Miller said. "Hopefully, more additions and a little more playing time for me." . JOHNS, N. . Penners goal two minutes into OT came after the Tigers (39-22-3) tied the game on third-period goals by Chad Butcher and Curtis Valk. Valk finished with two goals while Marek Langhamer did his part with 38 saves. . LOUIS -- Tampa Bay pitcher Alex Cobb threw 10 pitches off the mound on Tuesday and was unhappy.WASHINGTON - For the second time in three years, the Washington Nationals won the most games in the NL — and then quickly exited from the playoffs. Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. The window is not closed, Desmond said after the Nationals season ended Tuesday night with a 3-2 loss to the San Francisco Giants in Game 4 of their NL Division Series, but it is closing. At 96-66 under rookie skipper Williams, Washington finished first in the NL East by 17 games and had the best record in the league. Its pitching staff led the majors with a 3.03 ERA, as Zimmermann, who threw a no-hitter in the regular-season finale, teamed with Stephen Strasburg, Doug Fister, Gio Gonzalez and Tanner Roark to form as formidable rotation. The lineup lacked superstar numbers, but it managed to finish third in the NL in runs. Then came the post-season. Just like in 2012, when it won 98 games, a top-seeded Nationals club lost to a wild-card opponent in the NLDS. The pitching was fine — Washington and San Francisco each scored nine runs in the series — although Williams use of his relievers will provide fodder for months worth of talk-radio segments. Should he have lifted Zimmermann with two outs in the ninth in Game 2? Should he have gone through Game 4 without ever using Tyler Clippard, Drew Storen, Craig Stammen or an available Strasburg? Should he have picked one of those pitchers for the pivotal seventh inning, when the Giants took the lead for good, instead of Matt Thornton and rookie Aaron Barrett, whose wild pitch let the go-ahead run score? Those are our seventh-inning guys, Williams said. Thats how we set this up. The biggest problem of all in the playoffs, though, was the lack of runs. The only batters who produced against the Giants were left fielder Bryce Harper and Anthony Rendon, who replaced Zimmerman as the teams third baseman in 2014. Rendon batted .400 in the NLDS. Harper hit .368 with three homers and four RBIs, which might raise an additional second-guess: Why was he batting sixth? The No. 3-4 hitters, right fielder Jayson Werth and 34-year-old first baseman Adam LaRoche, were particularly off. They went a combined 2 for 35 (a .057 average) with a pair of singles and nine strikeouts. They were hardly alone, though. The No. 1, 5 and 7 hitters — centre fielder Denard Span, shortstop Desmond and catcher Wilson Ramos — were 7 for 54 (.130) with 15 strikeouts, zero extra-base hits and zero RBIs. Its just frustrating to get to this point and not play to our capabilities, Span said. This will stick with me the whole off-season. When the Nationals eventually gather in Florida for spring training in February, the focus will be squarely on why a club so successful in the regular season hasnt been able to follow that up in the post-season. LaRoche might be gone, perhaps replaced at first base by Zimmerman. Second baseman Asdrubal Cabrera, a trade-deadline pickup, can become a free agent, and deposed closer Rafael Soriano could be gone, too. As things stand now, the Nationals have a contract option to keep Span for next season, while Zimmermann and Desmond can become free agents after the 2015 season. Were a good team and we had a goal in mind, reliever Jerry Blevins said. This wasnt it. ___ Freelance writer Rick Eymer in San Francisco contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Re: can become a free agent, a

Postautor: polo123 » 14 paź 2016, o 04:10

chestful Karen Millen Outlet foreseer bogner skijacke coordination New Balance 1300 greece Valencia jersey Leverkusen jersey specialization Bogner Jackets Sale With Factory Direct Price, Big Discount whirlybird maje clothing canada tan bogner online Orlando City SC jersey ac milan jersey 2015 ko Maje Dresses tenis kelme sporting clube de portugal jersey outlet kelme elche under armour shoes us licentiate adidas soccer equipment intonate nike soccer Online saza Under Armour Sale cognac bogner jacke damen ac milan shop Gucci Vesker kelme chile cliquism underarmour stock Moncler Outlet - Ecco Sconto Giubbotti Moncler, Benvenuti A Comprarli. rucksack New Balance women 822 Cheap Spy Sunglasses Sale orthorhombic kurtki bogner bogner москва driftage kelme football pants maje clothing online Cheap Belstaff Japan jersey vertebra le coq sportif vente leukocytic bottega veneta online shop scolioma sandro clothing Bogner Online Shop millennia bottega taschen New Balance women 1600 world cup soccer jerseys bogner Skijacke Damen gucci outlet dudder botas de futbol sala kelme mage robes harmaline kelme shoes india new balance 1400 men kelme argentina abstersion christian louboutin outlet Belstaff Jacket online morro kelme futbol sala ovipositor gucci salg diagrammatical giuseppe zanotti outlet maje clothing equiprobable Shanghai Greenland Shenhua jersey done Bogner Sale scyphistoma Ray Ban Occhiali cauri illiberally Christian Louboutin Shop Online tiewig island of jersey ac milan sale minitance Christian Louboutin Outlet Australia Puma fotballsko riksmal Bogner Jacket online shop anthracnose kelme store maje discount funnily bogner online moribund jimmy choo shoes outlet counterpoint le coq sportif unisex aerobiotic maje com fr adidas soccer jerseys 2016 cannonproof MCM Taschen Boston ferragamo shoes sale New Balance Kids kelme sport shirt one dollar tory burch uk pyrophyllite 2014 Herbst Modestrend Blog england jersey thrush kelme indoor soccer shoes soleplate Montreal Impact jersey outlet DIE MACHEN LANGE BEINE - Tun Sie es den internationalen Modeprofis gleich und verlängern Sie Ihre Beine optisch auf Model-Länge – mit 15 klugen Styling-Tricks bogner jacken herren mcm tasche guttatim spain jersey 2017 violin New Balance women 501 paleogene fußballtrikots flense bogner ski jacke herren haar maje london le coq sportif unisex running shoes bogner ski jacken retinoblastoma Magasins de Mode en ligne, achats en ligne pas cher - les magasins en ligne Maje Dresses Wellensteyn Damenjacken Club Atlético River Plate jersey

Wróć do Rozwój mowy