closed the gap to 3-2

closed the gap to 3-2

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 14 paź 2016, o 10:50

ST. Lardarius Webb Ravens Jersey . CATHARINES, Ont. -- Jared McCann scored a hat trick for the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds in an 8-4 win over the Niagara IceDogs in Ontario Hockey League play Thursday. McCann opened the scoring just 24 seconds into the game for the Greyhounds, who now have the leagues best record at 16-2-2. Andrew Fritsch, David Miller, Alex Gudbranson, Michael Bunting and Sergey Tolchinsky also scored while Matt Murray made 32 saves in Sault Ste. Maries net. Eric Ming and Carter Verhaeghe each scored twice for the IceDogs (6-12-3), and Christopher Festarini stopped 22 shots. --- KNIGHTS 5 67S 3 OTTAWA -- London scored four unanswered goals in the third period to cruise past the 67s. Alex Basso, Bo Horvat, Chris Tierney, Josh Anderson and Mitchell Marner each scored for the Knights (13-5-2). Brett Gustavsen scored twice for Ottawa (7-12-1), while Travis Konecny added a single. Anthony Stolarz made 19 saves for London, while 67s goalie Philippe Trudeau stopped 36 shots. --- ATTACK 6 PETES 1 PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- Gemel Smith scored three straight goals as the Attack overwhelmed the Petes. Thomas Schemitsch, Daniel Milne and Kurtis Gabriel also scored for Owen Sound (10-9-3). Michael Clarke had the lone goal for Peterborough (8-10-3). Brandon Hope finished with 30 saves for the Attack. In the Petes net, Andrew DAgostini and Michael Giugovaz combined to stop 30 shots. --- STING 5 RANGERS 0 SARNIA, Ont. -- Taylor Dupuis made 34 saves as the Sting shut out Kitchener. Jimmy McDowell, Tyler Hore, Bryan Moore, Nikolay Goldobin and Nikita Korostelev scored for Sarnia (6-14-1). Matthew Greenfield allowed all five goals on 30 shots in net for the Rangers (5-12-1). Sarnia finished 2 for 5 on the power play, while holding Kitchener scoreless on four tries with the man advantage. --- SPITFIRES 6 STEELHEADS 0 WINDSOR, Ont. -- Ryan Foss had a hat trick as the Spitfires smoked the Steelheads Trevor Murphy, Ryan Moore and Cristiano DiGiacinto also scored for Windsor (12-7-0), which exploded for four goals in the second period. Spencer Martin allowed four goals on 28 shots in net for Mississauga (12-9-1), before being replaced by Dawson Carty who gave up two goals on eight shots. At the other end of the ice, Windsors Alex Fontinos was unbeatable with 37 saves. --- COLTS 7 WOLVES 1 BARRIE, Ont. -- Brendan Lemieux led the way with a hat trick as the Colts trampled Sudbury. Alex Yuill, Tyson Fawcett, Andrew Mangiapane and Zach Hall also scored for Barrie (11-8-1). Dominik Kubalik had the lone goal for the Wolves (8-7-6). Mackenzie Blackwood made 35 saves for Barrie. At the other end of the ice, Franky Palazzese and Troy Timpano combined for 31 saves. Deonte Thompson Ravens Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. Pernell McPhee Ravens Jersey . -- On an afternoon in which three Georgetown players fouled out and his team sent No. . Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. In 2012, the Thunder prevailed in six games to advance to the NBA Finals. They lost to the Miami Heat, but the Spurs can relate, falling to LeBron James and company last year. BAD GASTEIN, Austria -- Andrea Petkovic took another step toward a return to the top 10 of the WTA rankings by winning her second title of the season at the Gastein Ladies on Sunday. The 20th-ranked German, who played her first clay-court event since reaching the semifinals at last months French Open, beat Shelby Rogers of the United States 6-3, 6-3 to follow up on her victory at Charleston in April. "Its a super feeling, I am totally happy," said Petkovic, who reached a career-high ranking of No. 9 almost three years ago. "I want back into the top 10 and I am just playing good tennis. My serve and my footwork can still improve but I am playing well." Petkovic also won the event in 2009 for her first of four career titles, which have all come on clay. "I wanted this victory so badly," Petkovic said. "I am very relieved. Shelby played very aggressive tennis. I didnt know her game but Ive done some research on YouTubee. Jacoby Jones Ravens Jersey. " Rogers, who came through qualifying and was ranked 147th, had not been beyond the second round of a WTA event before. The 21-year-old American from Mount Pleasure, South Carolina, hadnt beaten a top-50 player before but defeated No. 16-ranked Carla Suarez Navarro, No. 40 Camila Giorgi and No. 14 Sara Errani all in straight sets this week before going down to Petkovic. "I had an incredible time," said Rogers, who has won four events on the lower-tier ITF circuit. "This has definitely been a week I will never forget." Rogers broke Petkovics serve for an early 2-1 lead but the German immediately levelled the score. At 3-3, Petkovic took six straight games to win the opener and build a 3-0 lead in the second. Rogers closed the gap to 3-2 and then broke her opponent again when Petkovic was serving for the match at 5-2, but netted a backhand in the next game on the German players first match point. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Auston Matthews Maple leafs Jersey ' ' '

Wróć do Rozwój mowy