Colorado OF Carlos Gonzalez (sprained right middle

Colorado OF Carlos Gonzalez (sprained right middle

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 19 paź 2016, o 06:23

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Asics Gel Lyte V Femme .J. -- Everyone knows how cozy the Seahawks are in Seattle. They found another place that feels like home, and its a pretty good choice considering what the Meadowlands will host in February. Seattle manhandled the New York Giants 23-0 Sunday for its sixth road win, holding the hosts to 181 yards. This is the best Seahawks road team in their history at 6-2; they are 6-0 at home. Should they return to New Jersey this season, it would be for the Super Bowl. "I do think thats advantageous to us," star cornerback Richard Sherman said after grabbing two of a career-worst five interceptions thrown by Eli Manning. "Anytime you are comfortable with a stadium and seen a locker room and the time zone change and the weather, it helps. You get in a routine, get a rapport with the place youre at." The Seahawks have quite a chance to be at MetLife Stadium again if they continue to perform the way they did against the overmatched Giants (5-9). "Just being human, you know about it," coach Pete Carroll said of the first outdoor Super Bowl in a cold weather city. "Its not important now. When the time comes, if we put ourselves in position to do that ..." Marshawn Lynch scored on a twisting, triple-effort 2-yard run, Steven Hauschka kicked three field goals and Russell Wilson toyed with New Yorks defence. The second-year quarterback ran for 50 yards, threw for 206 and a touchdown before sitting out the last few minutes. Wilson has 23 wins, the most for a quarterback in his first two seasons in the Super Bowl era. "It does matter," Wilson said of the 23 victories. "Winning a lot of games is really important. Its what we come to do every day, to have a championship day, have a championship year." The Seahawks (12-2) are already in the playoffs and are closing in on the NFC West title and their best overall record; they went 13-3 in 2005 before losing to Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl. New York (5-9) will be deep into its off-season by the Super Bowl with its first losing record since 2004. "It probably pretty much shows why were in this situation where we have only five wins and they are the top of the NFC and playing great football," said Manning, who has tied his career high with 25 interceptions. It was Seattles first shutout since a 58-0 romp over Arizona on Dec. 9 last year. The Giants lost 38-0 to Carolina in Week 3. "Were not taking anything away from their defence," coach Tom Coughlin said. "Theyre No. 1 in the league for a reason, they are a good defensive team. "Theres no excuse for what went on out there. We kept turning the ball over, and put our defence back out there over and over and over again." Cornerback Byron Maxwell, who has stepped in so capably for Brandon Browner (groin injury), also got two picks. Earl Thomas had the other. The Giants lost top receiver Victor Cruz to a concussion in the fourth quarter. Cruz is 2 yards short of his third straight 1,000-yard season. Hauschka, who is clutch from long distance (14 for 15 from beyond 40 yards), made 49- and 44-yarders, plus a 24-yard field goal. Seattles top-ranked defence had New York off-kilter so badly that three of Mannings interceptions were into tight coverage. Maxwell and Sherman had clearer shots at the ball than Mannings intended receivers. "We wanted to make sure we affected the game," Sherman said. One interception came on a desperation pass to end the half and Thomas pick in the final period was off a deflection. Shermans first pick led to Lynchs brilliant short run for a 10-0 lead. Lynch seemed to be going down several times, but went into full Beast Mode to power into the end zone. Lynch actually was most effective as a receiver with six catches for 73 yards. He rushed for 47. Hauschkas 44-yarder made it 13-0 at halftime, then Sherman got his sixth interception of the season. Maxwells second pick led to Wilsons 12-yard TD pass to Doug Baldwin, the 17th touchdown New York has yielded off a turnover. NOTES: Wilson has 50 touchdown passes in his short pro career. ... Carroll, who was Jets head coach in 1994, suggested with a laugh that people forget the last game he was on the home side in the Meadowlands. ... The Giants were shut out in the first half for the second successive week. They gained only 54 yards in the opening two periods and didnt get into Seattle territory until halfway through the fourth quarter. ... Giants T James Brewer hurt his ankle and RB Peyton Hillis was being tested for concussion symptoms. Asics Aaron Blanc .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Pas Cher . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. ... homme.html . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said.DENVER -- Jhoulys Chacin went from his sick bed to a run at Coors Field history in a span of 24 hours. When he was finally done for the night, he left the San Francisco Giants feeling ill. Chacin shook off a high fever to put in a masterful outing Wednesday night. The righty did not allow a hit until there were two outs in the seventh inning and hustled for a crucial RBI to help the Colorado Rockies beat the Giants 5-4. Vying for the second no-hitter in franchise history and second ever at Coors Field, Chacin (13-7) tied a season high with nine strikeouts. Brandon Crawfords single to centre field was the only hit Chacin allowed in seven innings. He also yielded an unearned run. "Man, he was good tonight," manager Walt Weiss said. "His breaking ball had some depth to it. He got a lot of swings and missed with his breaking ball." It was a big change from Tuesday, when Chacin left Coors Field wondering if he would make his scheduled start. He said his fever reached 100.6 and he wasnt able to stay in the dugout during the game, so he retired to the clubhouse and slept on a couch. "I was really bad. I told (the trainers) if I felt the same today I couldnt pitch," Chacin said. "I couldnt even do the chart yesterday. They gave me pills to make feel better. This morning I woke up, I called them to say I feel better. "I always want to pitch so it would have to be really bad for me not to pitch," Chacin added. He worked around three errors and threw 92 pitches through six innings, but Weiss said he was going to let Chacin stay in until he gave up a hit. "We were going to let him chase a no-hitter as long as it took," he said. "After he gave up the hit I didnt want to let him go after that." Crawford made it a moot point with a sharp single on an inside fastball. The crowd of 27,268 gave Chacin a standing ovation after Crawfords hit. "We couldnt figure him out," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "He mixed it up, we chased some pitches and just couldnt get anything going against him." Troy Tulowitzki and Wilin Rosario had two hits each for Colorado, which built a 5-1 lead through six innings. Giants starter Madison Bumgarner (11-9) was effective until the sixth. He allowed just three hits -- including Nolan Arenados RBI double in the second before Colorado tagged him in the sixth. DJ LeMahieu led off the inning with a single, Tulowitzki walked and Rosario hit a bloop single to centre to make it 2-1. Jean Machi entered and got Arenado to hit a comebacker, but Crawford dropped the throw to secondd to load the bases. Asics Gel Lyte 3 Homme Noir. Yorvit Torrealbas ground-rule double made it 4-1, and after an intentional walk Chacin beat out a potential double-play ball at first for another run. "I felt good and felt I made some pitches," Bumgarner said. "They just happened to find holes when they hit it." The Giants nearly left Chacin with a no-decision when they rallied for three runs in the eighth. Brandon Belt hit an RBI double, Buster Posey drove in another run with a groundout and Pence singled to make it 5-4. Rex Brothers worked the ninth for his 14th save. While Chacin was baffling the Giants, the defence behind him was suspect. Rosario, starting at first base for the third time this season, mishandled two straight grounders to start the third. Chacin got Bumgarner to pop up a bunt attempt, struck out Gregor Blanco and got Marco Scutaro to ground out to end the inning. "It was tough, but theyve picked me up with good plays all year and today was a day I had to pick them up," Chacin said. The Giants capitalized in the fourth. Belt walked and went to third when Tulowitzki fumbled Poseys potential double-play grounder. Pence hit into a double play to score Belt and make it 1-all. That was all the damage the Giants could do against Chacin. He mixed in his breaking ball and worked both sides of the plate to keep the hitters off-balance. "Everything was working for me today," he said. "My ball was sinking, my curveball was good and I got ground balls with my sinker." NOTES: Its the deepest a Colorado pitcher has taken a no-hitter at Coors Field. John Thomson didnt allow a hit for 6 1-3 innings against Pittsburgh on May 2, 2002. ... Ubaldo Jimenez pitched Colorados only no-hitter, on April 17, 2010, in Atlanta. Hideo Nomo has the only no-hitter at Coors Field on Sept. 17, 1996, while with the Los Angeles Dodgers. ... Giants OF Andres Torres had surgery to remove bone spurs in his left Achilles. Carolina Panthers orthopedist Dr. Robert Anderson performed the surgery. Torres is expected to be sidelined for six months. ... Rockies OF Dexter Fowler (left knee bruise) was out of the lineup for the second straight day. Weiss said he could be sidelined for part or all of the weekend series against Cincinnati. ... Colorado OF Carlos Gonzalez (sprained right middle finger) has begun taking batting practice and could go on a rehab assignment as soon as this weekend. ... Rockies RHP Tyler Chatwood (elbow inflammation) threw 75 pitches in a rehab start in Triple-A on Tuesday. He is on schedule to be activated to start Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Auston Matthews Jersey ' ' '

Wróć do Rozwój mowy