gh guy. . And hes certainly very young at hea

gh guy. . And hes certainly very young at hea

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 19 paź 2016, o 06:29

TOKYO -- Venus Williams overpowered Mona Barthel of Germany 6-3, 6-1 on Sunday to advance to the second round of the Pan Pacific Open. Asics Gel Kayano 21 Femme . Williams needed just 1 hour, 4 minutes at Ariake Colosseum to dispatch Barthel and set up a second-round matchup with top-seeded Victoria Azarenka, who has a first-round bye. Williams is 2-0 in head-to-head matches against Azarenka. They last met three years ago in the Dubai Duty Free final. "Ive watched many of her matches," Williams said. "Especially the big matches against Serena. Watching them at the U.S. Open was awesome, and hopefully that will help me." Top-ranked Serena Williams, who won her 17th Grand Slam singles title with a three-set win over Azarenka at the U.S. Open, pulled out of the $2.3 million tournament, saying she needed time to recover from a busy summer playing schedule. No. 3-ranked Maria Sharapova also pulled out of the Tokyo tournament because of a right-shoulder injury that kept her out of the U.S. Open. In other matches, ninth-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States beat Stefanie Voegele of Switzerland 6-3, 6-2 while 12th-seeded Samantha Stosur of Australia came from a set down for a 2-6, 6-4, 6-1 win over Alize Cornet of France. Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium, seeded fourteenth, defeated Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic, 7-6 (4), 7-5. Sorana Cirstea of Romania beat Julia Goerges of Germany, 6-4, 6-4. Soldes Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Asics Gel Lyte 3 Femme Rose . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. ... rance.html . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. IRVING, Texas -- Jon Kitna will earn $53,000 to serve as the Cowboys third-string quarterback for one week -- and he plans to donate that money to the Seattle-area high school where hes now a coach. Kitna told The Dallas Morning News ( ) of his plans Wednesday. Kitna retired after the 2011 season, his 15th in the league, and was coaching football at Lincoln High School in Tacoma, Wash., this season when he heard about Tony Romos back injury. Kitna sent a text message Tuesday morning to Cowboys coach Jason Garrett, and the two would talk by phone for 30 minutes, he said. "I told Jason if he wants me or somebody to come in and call a play and bee able to pull a play off if a bad situation happened, I would be willing to do that," the 41-year-old Kitna told the newspaper. Asics Aaron Blanc. Hell suit up Sunday as the backup to Kyle Orton if Romo cant play against the Philadelphia Eagles, in a game that will decide a playoff berth. Kitna appeared in three games for the Cowboys in 2011 and has started 124 games overall for Seattle, Cincinnati, Detroit and Dallas. "Hes a very active guy," Garrett said Wednesday. "Hes a mentally tough guy. . And hes certainly very young at heart. So it was good to have him back, good to have him back in the meetings, and (Im) excited to see him practice today." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Auston Matthews Jersey ' ' '

Wróć do Rozwój mowy