Czy powtarza ze zrozumieniem ?

Czy powtarza ze zrozumieniem ?

Postautor: Aguś » 28 mar 2011, o 18:10

Moja ośmiomiesięczna córeczka powtarza ma ? ma, ba ? ba, ta ? ta. Czy robi już to ze zrozumieniem?
Aguś

Re: Czy powtarza ze zrozumieniem ?

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 08:50

oon, a bright smile, are worth remembering little happiness. Everyone has a lot of Colors of California Scarpe ideas in UGG Orejeras rojo mind, but no one knows how to speak, life is like this, always occupied the leadership position, when countless fools shouted his own control of their own lives, their own mastered their own life, life and station Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 In the higher sky above the ridicule ridicule face. No doubt, we are fools, are struggling to pursue their own happiness, but often mixed around the definition of happiness, in fact, sometimes happiness can be very simple. Easy to place, if we are sleeping in the luxury hotel next to the chair of the beggars, and those who can be envious of the exchange of identity or living environment, in the face of other troubles, we will get their own happiness ? The answer is no, we will still have new trouble.A faithful life, whether into unsuccessful, at least not confused A faithful life, whether into unsuccessful, at least not confused  Some things, do not do now, after most likely never can not do. Not no time, that is because there is time, you will drag and drop, rest Nike Air Max 180 assured that they put there, let the wind and rain, covered with thick dust. And you will never forget what you want to do, want to say, want to catch people. What kind of man is the fate of things, but love what man, leave any man, it is their own thing. Life sometimes forced you, had to hand over power, had to let go of the opportunity, and even had to leave love. You can not get anything, life should learn to give up, just like cleaning up the computer in the same file. What can be repeated in the world, love can talk about, spouses can choose, identity can be concocted, money can earn again, and even history can be repeated, but life can not. Not someone else to make you worry, but you take someone else's words and deeds to worry about yourself. Often thought that others pay attention to you, or want others Canada Goose to pay attention to your people, will live more annoying. Yun will not be owed who, look open, who has a head of a blue sky; bearish, who has a heart of flowers. Every girl, not a high eye, but to their own life to a man, this action does need to think carefully. See people, but also to see the heart A faithful life, whether into unsuccessful, at least not confused. Some things, Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet ask is clear is boring. Even the Buddha said: people can not be too much, things can not be too much, everything is too much, fate is bound to do as early as possible. So sometimes, it is a rare confused is on the road. Almost all of them are lost from fear of losing. Almost all get, are from the beginning of the loss. --- Zhou Libo I am old, slow action, walking in the queue, on the stairs, often someone grab in front of me. Strictly speaking this is not very polite, but I always calm. Because I do not think that his first step, it means that the road ahead of life and fast. On the contrary, the success of the road of life is to judge the right, good at learning, the courage to correct, but not and others scrambling, but also offended others. --- Mao Yushi The biggest distress of modern people is not what to choose, but what is lost because of the choice. There are three fundamental dilemmas. First, life can only be destined to own, life is destined to moncler outlet live in the middle of countless others, and can not communicate thoroughly with others. That means lonely. Second, people have the desire to live, the ability to achieve the desire, never catch Zapatos Nike Shox up with his desire. This is an eternal distance. Third, life does not want to die, can be born to death That means fear. --- Shi Tiesheng 'life if the strings' Give you love, give me the pain. Love is never clear, there is a complete, patience, there is to pay, there are waiting. Nike Scarpe online Love is the first time to meet the slamming heart, is a hundred thousand turn back still miss, is still displaced when still around. Whether the words are useless. A long time holding the hand, is more appropriate comfort, because people who speak very few people really have the words even less. --- Zhang Ailing 'Golden Lock' It is not hard to push you forward, but to dream. Have a life you want, do a lot of years after the people worth remembering. What is the real happiness? Everything, not all confused, not stained, you are happy, you are happy; physical and mental clean, no worries, care, trouble, delusion, dedication, read books like to do, like to do things, life free , You think about it, this is called real happiness. Would rather work hard for a while, do not be hard life. If I forgive you for a mistake, then please do not make the same mistake on the second time, or else you are stupid, or is it stupid. Really stupid silly nobody wants to install stupid to play silly is because love you. Love, no pants, but no bottom line! I love you, but I will never allow you to take my love for you as a bargain, you are enslaved, any play with you. Love the shelf life, if you do not hesitate, I do not love, expired! --- booming waterHow do you for fear that others do not know that they have no culture? How do you for fear that others do not know that they have no cu
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy