Masters winner Richie Ramsay strug

Masters winner Richie Ramsay strug

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 19 paź 2016, o 11:35

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Custom Vikings Jersey . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning. "I feel good," the 34-year-old said after the morning skate in advance of Game 1 of the Stanley Cup final against the New York Rangers. "I had a chance to practise a little bit, had a little bit of contact." But Regehr said his guess was coach Darryl Sutter would go with the same lineup as last time, given the overtime win over Chicago in Game 7 of the Western Conference final. Sutter also indicated Regehrs time would likely come later. "Hes getting closer," he said. "With only the one game, the way its broke out this week, we probably wouldnt play him tonight." Game 2 of the series goes Saturday. Regehr, who has played 1,022 regular-season NHL games, was part of Sutters Calgary Flames team that lost the 2004 Cup final to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Asked what he wanted to do differently this time, Regehr said: "Win, simple as that." Regehr was injured May 3 when he was knocked into the boards by Anaheims Teemu Selanne. Alan Page Vikings Jersey . Fisher, one ahead overnight, carded a 5-under-par 67, including seven birdies and two bogeys, at Copperleaf to lie at 18 under after three rounds. His fourth and last tour win was the Irish Open in 2010, when he also played in the Ryder Cup. Teddy Bridgewater Vikings Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are gathering information on an incident in which receiver Mike Williams allegedly was stabbed in the leg by his brother. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Tom-Johnson-Elite-Jersey/ . Pereira scored in the eighth minute and Parsemain scored the eventual winner in the 17th at the Grande Sports Complex in Arizona. The Whitecaps (1-1) came out flying in the second half with a goal in the 46th minute from sophomore Erik Hurtado, however the damage had been done.Hilversum, Netherlands (Sports Network) - Graeme Storm fired a 7-under 63 on Thursday to take the opening-round lead of the KLM Open at Hilversumsche Golf Club. Storm is two clear of three players, including one who desperately needs to regain some form before the Ryder Cup. Martin Kaymer, the former world No. 1, who is down to 29th, shot a 5-under 65 and was joined in second by Fabrizio Zanotti and Raphael Jacquelin. Kaymer has three top 10s this year, but none since the week after the Masters. He hung on and earned the final automatic Ryder Cup berth and played well Thursday with his captain, Jose Maria Olazabal, in the same group. "Two years ago when I won here was very nice, but that was a period of time I could have played golf with my eyes closed," admitted Kaymer, who won in 2010. "Now is a different time when I need to work and it takes a lot of energy and a lot of concentration. I really need to focus on the things on the range. Two years ago it was more automatic." Storm started on the 10th tee Thursday and flew out of the gate with birdies at 11 and 12. He parred his next three, then birdied two of his last three to make the turn in 4-under 31. Storm parred his first four holes on the second nine, then joined the group in the lead at 5-under with a birdie at the par-3 fifth. The Englishman birdied Nos. 7 and 8 to pull clear of the trio at 5-under. Storm parred his last for the first-round lead. "I made the birdies when I gave myself the chances and got up and down when I missed the greens," said Storm. "Thee golf course here is fantastic - the best I have ever seen it - so you have to hit it straight and that is what I did. Paul Krause Vikings Jersey. "You can get punished round here, but I played the best I have probably played all year. Im just happy to get a round like that under my belt after recent months." This year has been a struggle both on, and off the course for Storm, whose only European Tour victory came at the 2007 Open de France. "Ive had a tough run and its all been a bit of a struggle. Ive just not been enjoying it. I lost my grandfather on the Wednesday morning of Germany (in June) and since then I have really struggled. I kind of kept it to myself what happened, but it hit me really hard." Kaymers Ryder Cup teammate, Peter Hanson, posted a 4-under 66 and is tied for fifth with Felipe Aguilar, Craig Lee, Danny Willett, Steve Webster and Alejandro Canizares. Paul Casey, who has made only one cut worldwide since the Ballantines Championship in late April, carded a 3-under 67 and is part of a group tied for 11th. Nicolas Colsaerts, who was one of Olazabals picks for the Ryder Cup, rounded out the threesome with his captain and Kaymer and shot an even-par 70 on Thursday. NOTES: Olazabal shot a 1-over 71 in round one...Three of his assistants are in the field this week with Miguel Angel Jimenez tied for 27th at 69, Darren Clarke in 105th at plus-2 and Paul McGinley tied for 132nd at 4-over par...Defending champion Simon Dyson carded an even-par 70...Last weeks European Masters winner Richie Ramsay struggled to a 1-over 71. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Auston Matthews Maple leafs Jersey ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy