głoski trudniejsze

głoski trudniejsze

Postautor: lucy » 28 mar 2011, o 18:20

Mója 3-letnia cóka zastępuje głoski trudniejsze, np. ć, c lub sz, ż głoskami łatwiejszymi -t i ś. Czy to jest już wada wymowy? Czy mam udać się z nim do logopedy?
lucy

Re: głoski trudniejsze

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 08:51

e up the initial heartbeat. Believe in yourself, you are happy.  Be a simple person. Thirsty to drink piumini moncler outlet water, sleepy went to sleep. Lonely Under Armour Curry boring when the music is comforting. Happy will laugh, UGG Orejeras rojo sad Canada Goose Italia to tears. Rarely talk about delusion, rarely talk about regret. Really loved who, do not need to thank. Really want to say goodbye, do not be too tangled. Listen to the wind to listen to the rain, watching the sea meteor. Changed the mood, more easily moved.  Make a simple person, even too naive. Do not want to have too much doubt about tomorrow. A person watching movies jogging, a person listening to music asleep. With a child's instinct to listen to your wishes may wish.  Make a simple person, do not need talent. But to find their own happy process. Although always too much trouble, but the dream all forgotten. Gently wind is still beautiful, wake up my original heartbeat.  Be a simple person. Simple, not simple, simple, but not simple. Simple, is a kind of attitude towards life. Simple, is a kind of self happiness. Simple, is the soul of the travel alone.I like spring, this life begins the season. Like the buds that have just exploded buds, furryed with yellow, with tender thorns, in the harsh dendrites emerge, as if a life and death duel; like the courage of spring, break through the ice, the warm sprinkled to the world ; Like the strength of life, as well as their beauty presented, the first to bring the fragrance of flowers taste. The first to see the color of spring, those who rock out of the branches of the rock, the wind of the spring flowers. They are always unknowingly open, the release of people feel warm yellow, so cold and unprepared, and then turn green, quietly melt into the world. I do not know who their life is beautiful, or deliberately bloom to whom to appreciate ... ... Like those vine plants, climbing dead branches and leaves, little by little to cover the whole green. If the time to push forward, would not like a mighty force, all the way to cover up? No dust flying, no bloody, despite the placid, but completed the greatest pioneering, at least for them, is so The From the flowers and flowers along the way, green, and then haggard withered, so again and again to reincarnation, they are tired? Perhaps, they only exist for their own; perhaps, that is a kind of involuntarily. The reason for life, the nature of lonely silent, refused to answer ... ... Suddenly saw a poplar tree standing in the distance, leaves against the wind, rustling. It will not bloom, nor gorgeous, in the spring seems a bit low-key, and even lonely are not on, as usual standing like, as I head down silently waiting for the same ... ... I remember a child, went to Blauer Nuovo the street on both sides of the road, standing two rows of tall poplar. As the poplar tall and straight, the chest is very large, the whole road closed into a green tunnel. Especially in the summer when the shade shade, including licking the popsicles, mother holding a small hurry ... ... so that I really want to go back to a child. At that time, the spring is not stunning flowers in full bloom, and even peach is also rare. The most memorable is those poplar, also divided into large leaf Yang, leaflets Yang, now have forgotten how to distinguish them, do not understand these. They are not because they are tall, straight, relatively fast and relatively strong, but because they end up something we call 'beard'. We put Nike Air Max Terra Ninety the beard into the nostrils, posing as a master, playing some of the Church, sitting, Nike Air Max Shoes officers and soldiers thieves like the game ... ... hairy beard is about the poplar out of the flowers, or its fruit, it seems that no one to pay attention These, because they are too ordinary, and even the fruit and flowers will look a bit ugly. In fact, poplar is also flying Xu, as if the catkins flying like flying, but we always willing to praise it. To the fall, the leaves of the poplar leaves the stems, but also a good toy, we used to 'pull the tendons'. Looking for a few sturdy stalk, try its tenacity, two small partners on the pull, did not break that side to win ... ... In fact, there is a secret. A small family of children born in a small family, Zapatos Nike Shox will be in a special night, in accordance with the instructions of adults, ran to hold tall tall Nike Scarpe online and white poplar, while singing: 'poplar, poplar , You two be a good friend. You grow up to me fat, I grow long to you long ... ... ' Some years later, poplar suddenly met their natural enemies, is said to be the introduction of foreign plants, brought in a called 'drilling cattle' insects. They drill into the dried branches of white poplar, should be released what toxins, overflowing dark brown juice, and then poplar trees will not live, into a piece of film to die ... ... now, hometown has rarely seen poplar The tree. I heard that Li Ka-shing sponsored in northern Shaanxi shelterbelt project, planting is poplar. A row of rows, used to block the spread of the desert to prevent the invasion of sand ... ... but unfortunately I have not seen. If that is the case, it is the biggest merit of poplar. Why do poplar trees die? Why are peopl
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy