młodsza córka

młodsza córka

Postautor: Emma » 28 mar 2011, o 19:05

Moja młodsza córka również mówi francuskie r, tak jak w przypadku syna pediatra powiedział, że ma czas, że wyrośnie z tego. Syn nie wyrósł ma 5 lat i dalek mówi francuskie r boję się, że z córką będzie tak samo. Jak uważacie czy pojść z nimi do logopedy ?
Emma

Re: młodsza córka

Postautor: Iliria » 1 kwie 2011, o 16:54

Myślę, że im szybciej wybierzesz się na konsultację do logopedy, tym lepiej.
Zwłaszcza jeśli Twoje dzieci nie są dwujęzyczne. A są?
Dzieci nie wyrastają ze wadliwej artykulacji, ale mogą się uczyć prawidłowej, jeśli się je dobrze poprowadzi
Pozdrawiam
Iliria

Postautor: Olcia » 2 kwie 2011, o 23:37

Dzieci nie wyrastają z wad wymowy im szybciej to sobie uświadomimy tym lepiej dla dzieci
Olcia

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 08:54

time Deeply fell in love with the general of the canopy, but he was in order to save the common sense of love and protect the monk to the Under Armour Curry West of the Buddha. We were all quiet all day, and the UGG Orejeras rojo gentleman was not only talented. I want to talk to love, can really face when my timid for my low self-esteem in the soaring, I told her what is the use? We can live in a nest pig, and then the owner to get the market to sell? I have been dragged and slaughtered yet Wives It is better to be so, can be alone with her is fortunate, will be the day in the sky to see my love in the sky by the compassion mercy caused by. I was dragged when the mouth is very peaceful with a smile, you see the pig laugh, they say the pig laugh and do not laugh the same. In fact, when I laugh, my eyes are full of emmanuel. Later, I realized that day I as a pig to see the old Li's little sow, but I did a return to a gentleman. Ridiculous, I dream of things in a moment with a pass with it. Often ask yourself regret no regrets, I have told myself to get along with her is happy Fu Fu ask? Not the most beautiful. Give another chance will not be so silly? Want to come I was a gentleman, bones of things can not change, I can not stand their own children and then become their own replica. I would moncler outlet onine rather die. That night old Li's little sow screaming like a furry like a long march, and even rushed out of the pen to move toward my direction long cry. Does the pig have tears? No, I lay a silent face lying on the floor silent smile. She was caught in, how many people in the wait and see, like a wedding furious smile. I stood up to read the degree of salvation: in the life of this life, fate it. What the hell did not do this pig? Think of their deep love with Nike Air Max 2 CB 94 another pig together lingering atmosphere should be warm should be million Mei, I hit the cold wall against Canada Goose the past, the first time you want to end it. I can not protect her from giving her happiness, and even the chance to escape is not, it is abruptly piercing my chest. Endure, love and pain will be subsided. I listened to people talking about the pig to hear the heart extremely cold. Pigs are also scum in order to prove that they are strong themselves is qualified pigs Colors of California Scarpe will be old Li's sow youth ruined, he is glorious to live, perhaps glorious with the success of various sows breeding. Each pig has only a reason to survive, perhaps he Nike Scarpe has found. Sour grapes is my mind? I long howling, the son of the son of a knife to dance with me, stupid pig, the output of the time do not contribute, do my humiliation, not as good as the king of the little boar. Drive tomorrow will send you on the court, you do not busy called! Pig is also very painful, dilemma, this matter is also related to the family and the club's honor. Alas --- Unfortunately, the old Li's sow, why not ask her willing to do not want to have children? Why do not you ask if she is like this kind of life? Only because of our numbness and no words? Rest in peace, life is also sub-cheap. The sun is fine. fresh air. The birds are chattering. Everything is fine. Today I am proud to go to the market without fear and timidity, I overcome all the difficulties and obstacles to understand the pig alive is valuable. What is my value? Not for living, but for the purpose of survival. I am alive and unprofitable, and when I die I will turn into colorful money and nutrition. Understand what level of life at this level of sadness? I am valiantly standing in the forefront waiting to be appreciated, Nike Air Max Shoes selling their own physical and personal charm to attract them. I am not very fat that kind of pig, I think fat is not fat up. From that day after I completely crippled, a disabled can not long meat after the pig. I call out my life almost did not put myself as Zapatos Nike Shox a zoo pet, as long as they told me will follow the instructions to do. I beg you to me, let me realize the value of their own pig. An old dead pig is shameful, a sick and dead pig will be resentful. Off in the long cage, looking at the companion called in front of the whole piece of hanging in the iron hook on the heart of abnormal calm, suddenly they are ridiculous, fear of a lifetime thing is now really face anyway. And cried like a song to sing the first song off line. Mankind for me to explain: kill the body. I walked into the time thinking about their own tomorrow is not to be into the sauce color, steamed, oil stew or a piece of cold in the cold meat? In any case, tomorrow is the beginning of my career, some life is the cause of survival, and I can only be achieved after death. If there really is any regret that I can not see my smile after the success. If you eat me, will you see my smile? If so, please also smiled at me ~ ~ Life helpless, let me bursts of heart palpitations ... ...Today, Saturday, sunny, marry. As usual, the father to get up to turn an old yellow calendar, open the phone to look at the weather forecast, after reading on the bedside in the diary. Niuke marching the first dew to the home, this is the twentieth cattle off to buy cattle, and as usual, father and mother or do not want to put this old water a
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy