Just before beginning the final round of the PGA Championsh

Just before beginning the final round of the PGA Championsh

Postautor: zhouyueyue » 26 sty 2019, o 10:40

By Sportswriters Zhang Yueshan and Wang Chunyan

HOHHOT Reggie Sanders Jersey , July 25 (Xinhua) -- "We, the Mongolians, could never live without our horses." That is how a horseman named Altanochir always responds when asked about his nation and his horse. His answer is the same as many other Mongolians likely would give.

The well-known horseman, living on Xilingol prairie in Inner Mongolian autonomous region, talks about the horses he rides with his eyes filled with tenderness.

Altanochir learned how to breed horses like his ancestors, and has led a well-off life ever since. He manages to earn an annual household income of more than one million yuan (approx. $148,000) with the around 400 horses that he owns. His revenue mainly comes from hosting horse races Chris Sabo Jersey , domesticating horses, and modifying breeds. Altanochir also turned his farm into a tourist destination and his family even built a two-storey villa in 2015, decorated with Mongolian patterns on the exterior wall.

Altanochir's family used to be a traditional herdsman family. "Horses were just a means of transportation, but how can we use them to make money?" said Baatar. Altanochir's father firmly believed that getting rid of horses and increasing flocks would be the best way to become prosperous.

Baatar traded a camel and a horse for a second-hand motor bike in 1989. Five years later, he sold six horses and used the money to buy a new motor bike. With the money from this upgrading of vehicles, the old horseman bought the family's first four-wheel car. Now, this family of nine owns five cars.

However Pete Rose Jersey , the value of these horses decreased from 2.39 million to less than 0.7 million from 1975 to 2007, which shocked the government and the local people.

Trying to preserve the Mongolian horse culture and boost the local economy, the government has invested 18 million yuan to breed some 2,000 Mongolian horses each year since 2011. Meanwhile, the administration also organized various events involving sports, culture and tourism, building the horse as the symbol of Inner Mongolia.

"Horses are the soul of Inner Mongolian prairie culture Dave Concepcion Jersey ," said Manglai, the deputy headmaster of the Inner Mongolia Agricultural University. "Mongolian horses have remarkable advantages in the areas of endurance, cold resistance and vitality."

In 2006, with his father's support, Altanochir spent 35,000 yuan and traded 10 Mongolian horses for a ferghana horse. Raising a mixed-blood horse has become a new way of becoming wealthy, as mixed-blood horses inherit genetic advantages and thus command a higher price.

Huyag Anthony DeSclafani Jersey , 38, is from a low-income household in Xilinhot. Last March, he was at a stable to demonstrate traditional Mongolian equestrianism to tourists and amateur photographers. Thanks to his new job and above-average salary, Huyag has shrugged off poverty now.

The stories of Altanochir and Huyag are not isolated, but instead represent a common phenomenon among Inner Mongolians. In Xilingol League, horse races and beautiful prairies have become a famous exotic destination for tourists and photographers from all over the country.

Horsing benefits many herdsmen in another way: through horse milk, known as koumiss. For example Joey Votto Jersey , a Mongolian herdsman named Menghe earns more than 400,000 yuan annually by selling koumiss and hosting other related activities.

Nowadays, Mongolian horses are given the opportunity to perform both on grasslands and on stage. Plays such as "Ode to Mongolian Horse," "Forever Genghis Khan," and "The Mongolian Horse," allow audiences to immerse themselves in the charm of Mongolian horses from a new perspective.

Over the past ten years, thanks to the efforts of the government and people Billy Hamilton Jersey , the number of horses in Inner-Mongolia has increased by 18,000. Alongside this increase, the living standard of average Mongolians in the region has improved as well.

Altanochir owns more than seven saddles at home, with the smallest one prepared for his eight-month-old son, decorated with silver.

"We Mongolians will always be on the horseback, without exception. So will my son, I will teach him to how to ride when he's older Scooter Gennett Jersey , maybe two years from now," promised Altanochir.

Thailand-China railway serves Thailand's long-term development: Chinese FM

Unmanned submersible to detect cold seep in South China Sea

China's Hainan braces for Typhoon Sonca

White House Senior Advisor Kushner admits to four Russian meetings, denies collusion

Highlights of Int'l Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2017 in Zhukovsky, Russia

People enjoy lotus flowers at Xihu Park

Qinghai's Caka Salt Lake attracts tourists

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (July 16 - July 23)

On September 4, 2006, Tiger Woods won his fifth straight golf tournament. Just two weeks earlier, he won his twelfth major golf title Barry Larkin Jersey , the PGA Championship. Both are amazing accomplishments for someone who's only 30. Some say that his current domination of the sport means he has nothing to fear and that his career has nowhere to go but up.

How would you like to be at the top of your game and the undisputed leader in your industry?

You would think that Woods could afford to coast a little bit and simply maintain his position. As the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," right?

Wrong.

If you ask any expert, and even Tiger himself, to identify his greatest weakness, they will undoubtedly tell you it's his putting. Although he currently ranks #1 overall in the Official World Golf Ranking Joe Morgan Jersey , for putting he lags far behind at #38.

Let me tell you a story.

Just before beginning the final round of the PGA Championship, Woods placed two golf tees about 13 centimeters apart, nearly one meter away from the hole on the putting green. He then began practicing putts by swinging the blade of his putter through the tees to h. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Replica Jerseys Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Custom College Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys
zhouyueyue

Re: Just before beginning the final round of the PGA Champio

Postautor: watchesbiz » 10 lip 2019, o 03:43

This first chronometer wristwatch not only met but passed with flying colors the Rolex Replica British observatory’s demanding criteria, the most stringent in the world: 45 days of tests, in Cartier replica five different positions and at three different temperatures (ice-cold, oven-hot and ambient). For Breitling replica the first time in history, a wristwatch fulfilled the requirements expected of the best marine chronometers. These navigation instruments, whose precision [url=watchoutpatio.bravesites.com]Hublot Replica[/url] was used to determine the position of ships at sea (longitude), could not deviate by more than a few seconds per day without putting the safety of the ships at risk.
watchesbiz

Re: Just before beginning the final round of the PGA Champio

Postautor: nicewatch » 25 lip 2019, o 15:41

If I¡¯m being honest, the new Garrick S2 Fake Watches Central Seconds is not a watch I would normally go for. I know that¡¯s a Hublot Replica strange way to start a review but it¡¯s the truth. For a start, it¡¯s not really Replica Watches my style of watch. I prefer something a little more modern looking. Plus, I¡¯ve handled Fake Breitling Watches and worn just about every previous Garrick model made. And while I admire the craftsmanship and dedication that goes into each piece
nicewatch

Wróć do Rozwój mowy