3-latek nie mówi

3-latek nie mówi

Postautor: LeonPac » 29 mar 2011, o 20:37

Mój synek nie mówi, kilka słów, byłem u logopedy jednak bez rezultatów, co robić?
LeonPac

Re: 3-latek nie mówi

Postautor: Gracja » 30 mar 2011, o 13:13

Ile razy Pan byl u logopedy ? Po jednych zajeciach nie mozemy oczekiwac, ze nagle wszystko sie cofnie a dziecko bedzie mowilo jak dorosly.
Gracja

Re: 3-latek nie mówi

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 08:51

my hair long and short, but also I do not understand their 'cold' character     I think I seriously agree with the language. I have a netizen, has been said to go to 'wandering wandering', recently finally implemented, take the train to visit the city one day, the city shopping day, three or four days piumini moncler outlet online across several provinces, QQ signature update called a frequent , There are a lot of recovery next to the envy of the praise of its courage. I really want to say: we can not so forced to force it? This is also called wandering Is this called the way? Is it called a postman?one At that time he is not the old Ling, he is our monitor, also deserved in the student union as vice chairman. The hills of flowers around his side, presumptuous and enjoying themselves. I am in addition to a little dance skills, in the class is not how conspicuous. Hair is far from now so long, yellow, but quietly Nike Air Max Shoes concerned about him. I like this. There is no physical performance class, I and he assigned to a group. I remember very clearly that the theme of the class is 'zoo'. Canada Goose He wanted me to play a gorilla that had just woken up, and he went to play a tiger foraging. I am very dissatisfied with the distribution of his role, and he quarreled a few words. I clearly saw his eyes staring round, and saw the head of my terrier he was actually no words. When the night back to the dormitory, he was in the dormitory door waiting for me for half a day. Scratching his head hey laughing that you really hard to wait, today's class thing I do wrong, you criticize is that after I will pay attention to what, then you can always play class play opponents play it? Look at his embarrassing look, I was laughing at the gas. I said the squad leader, you Nike Air Max 180 are now the image is like that did not wake up the gorilla. I pulled my hand and mimicked the orangutan waved. He was happy, laughing next time you play tiger, female Adidas Scarpe online tiger. I said to you, take his hand pestle him. This is the first time I touch him. two Then I asked him, the film college beautiful clouds, how do you just look at me. He looked up and thought, the devil would be wise, and God would be eternal. I laugh that you read the sentence in the 'reader' and Dr Martens Donna say, how many girls coaxed. He hugged me and said you were the first one More time I told him Chow Yun Fat, he said I was Brigitte Lin. I said that you are not Qin and Han, or love people can only love each other, but can not stay together for life. He is very cunning to ask me, how do you know they love each other? How do you know that Lin Qingxia Under Armour Curry 3 now stay together for life? Later, when the 'Westward Journey' when Zhou Xingchi asked Zixia fairy is Lin Qingxia time, joking that he called the Qin and Han Dynasties. The audience laughed, I laughed, he also laughed. I suddenly remembered the writers instructor told us that any plot can be invented, not just on the screen, real life can, which includes love. But the old Ling will not. We are often in the sunny afternoon, in the dormitory on the west lawn nestled together. I will from time to time stroking his hair, worried that you Shaanxi people will not lose their hair, you look at Guo Da, you want to fall into that I do not want you. He said that the representative of Shaanxi people you want to see UGG Botas negro Zhang Yimou, that is our pride. I have a big mouth laugh, Lao Mouzi hair is not much ah At this time I will cling to him, Jiao Chen asked, Lin Qingxia too far, ask you a near. Do you say Zapatos Nike Shox that Zhang Yimou really love Gong Li? Really love why will it separate? Lao Ling said love is certainly a gradual process, I think until now Lao Mouzi also love Gong Li. Because he loves her, so just to leave. I said I do not understand, he said he did not understand, in love this way, we are students, school system is a lifetime. Sometimes we can see the distance Huang Lei riding a bike with Sun Li wandering in the campus, I will spoil his arm and said I have to. The next day he really from the West Tucheng car repair shop to engage in second - hand cycling, pick up some of the front beam to me to take me to ride. He will ride quickly, the autumn wind can fly my hair up. At this time he will loudly use them in Xi'an saying: through your black hair my face, marry a big woman the most insurance! This scene is like a frame of yellow film of the old film, the camera quack to shake up, we have been through the screen disappeared in the scattered land of the Indus leaves deep ... ... three I said I know you do not want to be an actor later, I want to be old Ling his daughter. He said that we get married, graduation on the knot. Did i ask him to marry him? Diamond ring? He said the diamond ring is not yet, when I give you a lifelong valid meal tickets, you honestly at home to me as aunt, I support you to death. I am angry that you have to die! Senior when he began to take some print ads, and sometimes will pull me to the advertising company to know. The company's CEOs will be very mildly, Miss Yao is bold type, we still find a product of this graceful more appropriate. So I can only see him take pictures, photographers call to call the studio, t
czfgege

Wróć do Rozwój mowy