Maillot Steve Mandanda France

Maillot Steve Mandanda France

Postautor: beautygirl » 11 lis 2016, o 09:47

Jason Heyward Confident Hell Rebound From Slump - RealGM Wiretap
Jason Heyward admitted he's feeling the pressure of signing a huge contract with the Chicago Cubs Jason Williams Jersey , but says he's confident he'll rebound from his current slump.

"You could say it's a little bit of all of the above, but at the same time I think I was right around doing the same thing same time last year," Heyward said. "It happens. I've been a slow starter. I've done that before and bounced back and no one is thinking about April and May."

Heyward had a hit and a walk Wednesday, but is batting just .212 this season. He leads the Cubs with 14 strikeouts with men on base. He also hasn't yet homered in 2016.

"Timing wise is off Jason Smith Jersey ," Heyward said. "If you're not on time, then you're not going to make the best decisions or get the most results out of your at-bats."

Cubs Pull Jon Lester Amid Shutout With Eye On Long Term - RealGM Wiretap

Jon Lester was cruising towards a shutout against the Philadelphia Phillies on Monday night when Joe Maddon took the ball from him after just 95 pitches.

Lester tossed eight scoreless innings against the Phillies when the Chicago Cubs manager took the ball from him.

"I told Joe I was fine (to go back out there). But I also told him that he's the manager," Lester said. "I've tried before with him, but I think I've won maybe once in two years. When he shakes my hand Grant Hill Jersey , I know it's pretty much done, so there's no point in arguing. Like I've always said, the manager makes those decisions. The players don't."

The bullpen made things interesting, but the Cubs ended up winning 6-4.

"There's two things you're looking at there Evan Fournier Jersey ," Maddon said. "Is the shutout that important? That would be a personal goal as opposed to a team goal. The team goal for me was to not have Jon throw many more pitches after 113 his last time out -- and have him spiffy the next time he goes out. It was really an easy decision there."

Sources Kershaw Dodgers Were Close To $210M Deal - RealGM Wiretap

The Los Angeles Dodgers were close to signing Clayton Kershaw to a seven-year, $210 million contract extension earlier this season, according to sources.

However, the Dodgers backed off and the two sides have not negotiated in months.

Kershaw is nearing the end of a two-year Elfrid Payton Jersey , $19 million deal and the Dodgers remain motivated to get something completed.

The average salary of approximately $30 million would have been the highest in baseball history.

Mike Flanagan Found Dead Outside Home - RealGM Wiretap Mike Flanagan, a former Cy Young winner and part of the Baltimore Orioles 1983 World Series championship team, has died. He was 59. Authorities found a body outside Flanagan's home in Monkton, Md. D.J. Augustin Jersey , on Wednesday afternoon. Hours later, the Orioles confirmed that Flanagan, who served the team as a pitcher, front office executive and television broadcaster Channing Frye Jersey , was dead. Nolan Ryan Believes Future With Rangers Is Stable - RealGM Wiretap

Nolan Ryan spoke with reporters prior to Saturday's game between the Texas Rangers and Houston Astros.

He touched on a number of things, including his future in the Rangers' front office.
beautygirl

Wróć do Rozwój mowy