rday matched the four-year, $32 million off

rday matched the four-year, $32 million off

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 14 lis 2016, o 16:10

CHICAGO -- The Cardinals Yadier Molina is regaining his comfort zone after returning from the disabled list -- and showed it by inflicting some pain on the Cubs. Nike Air Max 90 Womens Australia . Molina hit a two-run homer, Joe Kelly threw six scoreless innings and St. Louis beat Chicago 4-0 Saturday. Molina also had a double in his second game since coming off the disabled list Thursday from a sprained right knee. "Today, I feel comfortable," Molina said. "Everything went well." Molina homered off Travis Wood for a 4-0 lead in the sixth after Matt Holliday was hit by a pitch. Molinas ninth homer was his first hit in eight at-bats since he came off the disabled list. Cardinals manager Mike Matheny also liked how Molina made a strong throw after handling a tough bunt and how he guided Kelly. "Were happy hes here," Matheny said. Kelly (4-3) hasnt lost since joining the Cardinals rotation as the fifth starter on July 6. He allowed four hits, struck out six and walked three. "Hes stepped up and really taken advantage of it," Matheny said "You can tell he cant wait to get the ball. When he goes out there with that kind of confidence it kind of transfers over to everybody else. And hes getting better. "Were still real impressed with how hes using his secondary pitches in tough counts. Hes staying out of the middle of the plate. Hes making good pitches when he has to. Hes working ahead, all the things we hope our starters will do." Cubs shortstop Starlin Castro was pulled shortly after making a mental mistake that let the Cardinals score in the fifth. The Cardinals led 1-0 and had the bases loaded with one out when Castro caught a popup by Matt Carpenter in short left field. Castro put his head down and hesitated to throw home. Jon Jay scored from third base and the other runners advanced. "I think good teams constantly find ways to put pressure on the defence, and Jon is such a heads-up player," Matheny said. "He took two hard steps and saw he had an opportunity." Cubs manager Dale Sveum said something to Castro when he reached the dugout. Donnie Murphy switched from third base to shortstop to replace Castro in the sixth, and Cody Ransom came off the bench to play third. Sveum said there is no explanation for Castros mistake. He was unsure if Castro would play Sunday. "I know the outs and everything," Castro said. "I just put my head down, like a mental mistake. I dont want to say any excuse for that. "Its my mistake and thats why I pay for that. Thats why I got taken out of the game. I feel really, really bad that happened." Wood (7-10) retired the first nine St. Louis batters. He gave up four runs and four hits in 5 1-3 innings. Carpenter hit a leadoff double in the fourth and scored on a double by Carlos Beltran for a 1-0 lead. A trio of St. Louis relievers combined to allow one hit. Both teams finished with five hits. The Cubs have lost 14 of their last 19 games. They have been shut out in five of their last seven at Wrigley Field. "Youve got to give credit to Kelly. Thats pretty overpowering stuff," Sveum said. NOTES: The Cardinals recalled LHP Tyler Lyons from Triple-A Memphis before the game. He is 2-4 with a 5.35 ERA in seven starts. LHP Sam Freeman was optioned to Memphis after pitching four scoreless innings Friday against the Cubs. ... Cubs RHP Edwin Jackson (7-12, 5.05 ERA) will face Cardinals RHP Adam Wainwright (13-7, 2.71) Sunday in the series finale. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Australia .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Nike Air Max 2017 Sale . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. http://www.2017airmaxaustralia.com/nike-shox.html . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. ATLANTA -- Jeff Teague is still a member of the Atlanta Hawks. The Hawks on Saturday matched the four-year, $32 million offer sheet the restricted free agent point guard signed with Milwaukee. A move to Milwaukee would have allowed Teague to be reunited with former Hawks coach Larry Drew. Instead, hell remain in Atlanta and run the offence for new coach Mike Budenholzer. Teague, a four-year veteran and two-year starter, set career highs with his averages of 14.6 points and 7.2 assists last season. He ranked 12th in the league in assists and is one of only 10 players to increase his scoring average each of the last three seasons. "He has improved each year of his career and continues to get better," said Hawks general manager Danny Ferry. Mens Nike Air Force 1. "At 25, hes already been a key contributor on a playoff team and we look forward to seeing him develop into even more of a leader on our team." The Hawks lost Josh Smith, who signed with Detroit, but have re-signed guard-forward Kyle Korver and added free-agent forwards Paul Millsap and DeMarre Carroll. Budenholzer said Teague "has a high level of talent." "Keeping him with our group allows us to continue to build and improve going forward," he said. Teague was the No. 19 overall pick out of Wake Forest in the 2009 draft. Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '
chenwen121314

Wróć do Rozwój mowy