Speedskater Sven Kramer says he will "likely" skip the 1,5

Speedskater Sven Kramer says he will "likely" skip the 1,5

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 16 lis 2016, o 10:25

Uniondale, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.realmadridfcprohop.com/Authentic-Mat Speedskater Sven Kramer says he will "likely" skip the 1,500 meters next Saturday to fully centre on the 10,000 instead for his second gold of the Games. [url=http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-11-edinson-cavani-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx]Edinson Cavani Paris Saint-Germain Jersey[/url] . The Dutchman, who already won the 5,000 meters during the opening weekend of the Olympics, said Monday that the middle-distance would likely be too much of a distraction during his preparation for the longer race on Feb. 18, which he is bent on winning after his blunder at the 2010 Vancouver Games. Four years ago, gold was seemingly assured when his coach sent him into the wrong lane on a crossover and got him disqualified. Kramer said that even if his coach said he could take 1,500 gold too, "it is the 10K I want to win. That is why I came here." Grzegorz Krychowiak Jersey . There, I saw a teenaged boy with tears in his eyes, being consoled by strength and conditioning coach Randy Lee. Remy Descamps Jersey .500 were once common achievements for the Dallas Mavericks. Now, both are season highs as Dallas slowly works its way back into playoff contention in the Western Conference. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-21-jese-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance.EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oilers have taken another step in locking up their young core by signing Ryan Nugent-Hopkins to a seven-year contract. Nugent-Hopkins got US$42 million, the same amount the Oilers gave Taylor Hall on his seven-year deal. The $6-million cap hit is also the same as Jordan Eberles, making for uniformity among Edmontons top young forwards. "We felt when we did the contracts with Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle, that at that point we knew wed be doing a very similar, if not identical, contract to what we did with those players," Oilers general manager Craig MacTavish told reporters. "This is just a reflection of how highly we hold Ryan within our organization." Nugent-Hopkins underwent surgery on his left shoulder April 23 to repair a torn labrum. Hes currently skating but has been non-commital about being ready in time for the start of the NHL season. But that doesnt concern MacTavish. "During the term of this contract I feel very strongly hes going to outperform the number on the contract," he said. "I dont know when thats going to happen but I anticipate it will happen pretty soon during the length of this contract." Predictably, Nugent-Hopkins is very pleased to have the deal done. His extension starts in the 2014-15 season. "I definitely want to come back and play my best whenever I am ready to play," he said. "Im just happy to be here, to be locked up for the next so many years. "Its going to be great." Nugent-Hopkins downplayed the significance of his cap hit being the same as Halls and Eberles. "I dont think any of us really worried about it too much," he said. "Once you get on the ice you kind of forget about all that stuff and you just want to go out there and play and perform the best for the team. "Obviously having all three of us the same is not going to cause any problems even though it wouldnt anyway. Its definitely exciting for all of us." But Nugent-Hopkins said his first goal is to get to the point physically where he can play. "Obviously my first priority is getting healthy and making sure that Im ready to play," he said. "Getting the contract done now is definitely a positivee thing. Maxwell Paris Saint-Germain Jersey. "Its something I dont have to worry about and something thats not on my mind, not even a little bit. I just want to get back healthy and get back to playing." MacTavish said he never approached Hall and/or Eberle during his contract talks with Nugent-Hopkins. Nugent-Hopkins, the first pick in the 2011 draft, has 22 goals and 54 assists in 102 career NHL games. He had four goals and 20 points in 40 games last season. "I thought last year I definitely didnt put up the points that I wanted to," he said. "I thought I made some steps in my defensive zones. "I want to put everything together this year and make sure I have a great year." MacTavish said the organization has no concerns about Nugent-Hopkins shoulder. "No, zero," he said. "Weve had lots of success with that procedure in the past. "His surgery is solid and theres a good history to lead us to believe and have every confidence that there wont be a problem going forward." The Oilers have just over $41 million of salary-cap commitments to 10 players for next season. That does not include a new deal for defenceman Justin Schultz. But Edmontons priority during its youth movement has been cultivating young forwards. Nugent-Hopkins was the second of three straight No. 1 picks, sandwiched between Hall in 2010 and Nail Yakupov in 2012. Yakupov has two seasons left on his entry-level contract. In addition to Nugent-Hopkins, Hall and Eberle, the Oilers signed centre Sam Gagner to a $14.4-million, three-year contract during the off-season. And they acquired winger David Perron in a trade with the St. Louis Blues to provide some more experience. MacTavish said Nugent-Hopkins extension contains a no-trade clause -- sort of. "Ive asked Ryan to never ask for a trade through the term of this contract," he said. "Thats our no-trade. "He has promised me that he wont ask for one, thats important for us. I dont anticipate anything happening, obviously. Its our objective as an organization to make this experience so rewarding for everybody that they wouldnt want to leave, much like it was many years ago where Edmonton really was where everybody wanted to play." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' 'eo-Kovacic-Jersey/]Mateo Kovacic Jersey[/url] .com) - Kyle Okposo notched his first career hat trick, including the game-winner in the third period, and totaled four goals as the New York Islanders rallied for a 6-3 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins. Ryan Strome and Michael Grabner had the other goals, while Josh Bailey and John Tavares each posted three assists for the Islanders, who have won four straight games. Jaroslav Halak turned away 21 shots in the win. Sidney Crosby had two goals and an assist, while David Perron also scored for the Penguins, who had a two-game winning streak snapped. Marc-Andre Fleury was tagged for five goals on 34 shots. Final Score: Vancouver 3, Carolina 0 Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Ryan Miller made 28 saves to record his fifth shutout of the season and second in as many nights as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3-0 on Friday. It was the first time in franchise history the Canucks recorded back-to-back shutouts on the road in consecutive days. Derek Dorsett, Shawn Matthias and Alexandre Burrows all scored in the second period and Kevin Bieksa supplied two assists for the Canucks, who beat Philadelphia 4-0 on Thursday. Cam Ward allowed all three goals on 13 shots over the first 40 minutes and Anton Khudobin turned aside all four shots fired his way in the third. Vancouver has won its last four games against the Hurricanes. Final Score: NY Rangers 2, Columbus 1 Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Henrik Lundqvists 35 saves got the New York Rangers back on track with a 2-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets at Nationwide Arena. After being shut out by the Islanders and Boston over their previous two games, the Rangers received second-period goals from Marc Staal and Chris Kreider to support Lundqvists sharp effort. Derek Stepan assisted on both markers. Scott Hartnell produced Columbus lone goal and Sergei Bobrovsky finished with 24 saves in the loss, the Blue Jackets fourth straight. Final Score: Nashville 4, Washington 3 Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Barry Trotz received a warm welcome back from the Bridgestone Arena crowd in his return to Nashville. His former team didnt quite return the generosity, however. James Neal scored his second goal of the night with 1:40 remaining, capping a furious late comeback from the Predators that produced a 4-3 triumph over Trotzs Washington Capitals. Nashville overcame a 3-2 deficit by scoring twice in the final 4 1/2 minutes, with Mattias Ekholm netting the equalizer on a power play to help the Predators to their first five-game win streak in three years. Trotz was behind the bench for that run, as well as many others while serving as the Predators head coach for the franchises first 15 seasons of existence. That tenure came to an end when he was fired at the conclusion of the 2013-14 campaign, shortly before taking over in Washington. Seth Jones added a goal and an assist for Nashville, while Carter Hutton came up with 31 saves in his first start since the Predators announced standout goaltender Pekka Rinne would miss 3-to-5 weeks with a sprained knee. Alex Ovechkin notched a pair of goals in the loss, which halted a stretch of 10 straight games of recording at least one point for the Caps. Braden Holtby finished with 26 saves. Final Score: Winnipeg 4, Chicago 2 Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Chris Thorburn and Bryan Little scored 28 seconds apart in the third period to lead the Winnipeg Jets to a 4-2 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Friday. Andrew Ladd and Zach Bogosian each posted a goal and an assist, while Michael Hutchinson stopped 31 shots for the Jets, who have won three straight. Brandon Saad and Teuvo Teravainen each notched a marker for the Blackhawks, who have dropped two of their last three. Corey Crawford allowed three goals on 34 shots. Final Score: Anaheim 5, New Jersey 1 Anaheim, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Jakob Silfverberg scored twice as the Anaheim Ducks closed out an eight-game homestand with a 5-1 win over the New Jersey Devils on Friday. Patrick Maroon and Hampus Lindholm each tallied a goal and an assist, Corey Perry also lit the lamp and Ilya Bryzgalov made 14 saves in his third start of the season for the Ducks, who went 6-2-0 over their residency. Martin Havlat scored the lone goal for the Devils, who have dropped three of their last four games. Keith Kinkaid allowed four goals on 25 shots in relief of starter Cory Schneider, who appeared to suffer an upper-body injury after stopping a Matt Beleskey shot during the first period. Schneider turned aside 14 shots over the first 20 minutes. Gareth Bale Real Madrid Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Nacho Fernandez Jersey . Pedroia reached the milestone with a little panache, hitting a grand slam in the sixth inning and propelling the Boston Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.com/Authentic-Dani-Carvajal-Jersey/ PARIS -- French investigators have ruled out any criminal wrongdoing in the debilitating ski accident of Formula One great Michael Schumacher, a state prosecutor said Monday. Albertville prosecutor Patrick Quincy said "no infraction by anyone has been turned up" and the probe has been closed, his office said in a statement -- responding to questions about whether the Meribel ski station in the French Alps or an equipment maker might have had some role in Schumachers injury. The 45-year-old German auto racing legend suffered serious head injuries on Dec. 29 when he fell and hit the right side of his head on a rock off the side of a demarcated slope in Meribel. Schumacher has been treated at Grenoble University Hospital in southeastern France since then. Quincys office said the rock that caused Schumacher to fall was 10.4 metres (34 feet) away from another rock upon which he hit his head -- and each were more than 4 metres away from the edge of the red-level piste that he was on. "Thee accident took place in an off-piste area," the prosecutors statement said. Fabio Coentrao Jersey. . "The signage, marking, staking and information provided about the edges of this slope adhere to French norms in place." For many fans, the biggest concern is about Schumachers health and recovery prospects -- and doctors have started waking him from an induced coma. The most recent in a string of statements from his spokeswoman was released last week but declined to provide further details about his health, citing privacy concerns. Experts have said it will likely be months before Schumachers prognosis becomes clear -- and that lasting brain damage is a possibility. Schumacher earned universal acclaim for his uncommon and sometimes ruthless driving talent, which led to a record 91 race wins. He retired from Formula One in 2012 after garnering an unmatched seven world titles. His accident happened on a family vacation in the Alps as Schumacher was skiing with his 14-year-old son. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy