elp but apologise to Chelsea defende

elp but apologise to Chelsea defende

Postautor: chenwen121314 » 21 lis 2016, o 15:00

Mesut Ozil admits Cristiano Ronaldo knows how many assists came from him, but says the Real Madrid forward helped him become a better player. Trevor Cahill Cubs Jersey . Ronaldo signed a new contract at the Bernabeu on Monday, keeping him with Real Madrid until he is 36. The Portugal captain is Reals all-time leading scorer with more than 370 goals and has won eight trophies during his seven years at the club.Ozil, who left Real for Arsenal in 2013, contributed many assists to Ronaldos goal haul during the Germany internationals three-year stint in Spain, but the Gunners midfielder insists it is he who owes the forward for their time together. Cristiano Ronaldo, I never saw one guy like him, Ozil told Arsenals YouTube channel.He is the first guy in the dressing room and the last guy to go home. He wants to fight even in a training game. Cristiano Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson while playing for Sporting Lisbon in 2003 He made me better on the pitch. Of course, I give my assists, a lot, to him and he knows. But I really enjoyed playing with him because he does not need a lot of chances.So even if I give him two assists, he will score two. Amazing player. One of the greatest players in history. Ozil also said he could not help but apologise to Chelsea defender David Luiz following Germanys 7-1 win over Brazil at the 2014 World Cup. Ozil apologised to David Luiz for Germanys 7-1 win over Brazil at the 2014 World Cup Luiz, who rejoined Chelsea this summer, was a Paris Saint-Germain player when the semi-final defeat took place, and Ozil revealed his personal message to the defender following the final whistle. Of course, all the players on the pitch were a little bit surprised, said Ozil. But after 20 minutes, 4-0 you cant realise what has happened. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. If you lose a big game like that in your country and you see the fans crying, the players crying, you feel it with them. So I went to David Luiz and really apologised.Ozil told Luiz: You have a nice country with nice people, and with what weve learned here, weve had a really good time.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: When Ronaldo caught Fergie’s eye Bellerin will sign Arsenal deal Ronaldo unlikely to retire at Real Ronaldo: Im far from finished Curtis Granderson Mets Jersey . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Sergio Romo Giants Jersey . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. http://www.probaseballonline.net/St-Lou ... ck-Friday/ . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL.Defending champions U Mumba play Patna Pirates in the final of the 2016 Pro Kabaddi League - watch highlights on Sky Sports on Sunday. After winning 12 of their 14 games, it is U Mumba who head into the final as the top seed. They defeated the Bengal Warriors at the semi-final stage.Patna Pirates followed them into the final after overcoming Puneri Paltan, who finished third. Pro Kabaddi League 2016 - Final League Table P Pts U Mumba 14 60 Patna Pirates 14 58 Puneri Paltan 14 48 Bengal Warriors 14 47 Telugu Titans 14 38 Jaipur Pink Panthers 14 28 Bengaluru Bulls 14 14 Dabang Delhi K. Roy Halladay Blue Jays Jersey. C. 14 11 U Mumba and Patna Pirates go through to the final, while the runner-up will contest the third/fourth place play-off, which will precede the main event.You can see both matches as the 2016 champions are crowned on Sky Sports 3 from 11.30am on Sunday. Pro Kabaddi on Sky Sports All you need to know about Indias game One fan in particular was impressed by Kolkatas display against Pune in the Pro Kabaddi League Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
chenwen121314

Wróć do Rozwój mowy