Unlimited internet Tomas Hertl Sharks Jersey

Unlimited internet Tomas Hertl Sharks Jersey

Postautor: qianhong520 » 22 lis 2016, o 04:53

Longoria Wright Enduring Power Outages - RealGM Wiretap
Evan Longoria and David Wright are both suffering from a lack of power early this season.

They have combined for just six home runs through the first six weeks of 2014. Longoria has four and Wright just two.

Longoria has a .386 slugging percentage Womens Tony Gonzalez Jersey , with Wright at .376.

Longoria registered hard-hit balls 21 percent of the time in 2013, but that rate stands at 14 percent this season.

For both players, the length of their pulled fly balls has been troubling.

"Longoria hit balls in the air an average of 305 feet when he pulled them in 2011 Womens Julio Jones Jersey , 279 feet in 2012, and 291 feet in 2013. This season, he’s at 237 feet Womens Matt Ryan Jersey ," writes Mark Simon.

Wright's average pulled ball in the air was 302 feet in 2013. It's only 266 feet in 2014.

Yankees Havent Extended Offer To Martin - RealGM Wiretap

The Yankees have not made an offer to Russell Martin yet and one may not come for quite some time.

Martin didn't receive a $13.3 million qualifying offer from New York. The belief has been that the two sides will eventually agree on a new deal.

Royals Could Demote Struggling Moustakas - RealGM Wiretap

The Kansas City Royals are considering multiple scenarios for the struggling Mike Moustakas.

The club will make a decision on Tuesday.

The 25-year-old is hitting .147.215.321 with four home runs and 14 RBIs in 121 plate appearances.

Yankees Have No Intention Of Entering Race For Hamels - RealGM Wiretap The Yankees have no intention of entering talks for Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels unless the price for the left-hander drops dramatically, according to sources. Philadelphia is far out in the race in the National League East and although they want to re-sign Hamels, they have begun shopping the former World Series MVP. Red Sox Uehara Havent Discussed Extension - RealGM Wiretap

The Boston Red Sox have not spoken to Koji Uehara about a contract past the 2014 season.

"So far Womens Devonta Freeman Jersey , there have been no talks," Uehara said through translator C.J. Matsumoto. "I'll leave it all up to my agent, but right now I haven't heard anything."

Uehara is 39 Authentic Steve Bartkowski Jersey , but there is some thought that the Red Sox may consider offering the pitcher a qualifying offer in the coming offseason (estimated to be around $15 million for one year).

Since becoming the Red Sox closer on June 26, 2013, Uehara has saved 40 of 44 regular-season games Authentic Deion Sanders Jersey , striking out 118 and walking just eight. His ERA over that span is 1.00 with a batting average against of .139.

qianhong520

Wróć do Rozwój mowy