CARSON, Calif. [url=http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/

CARSON, Calif. [url=http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/

Postautor: jokergreen0220 » 24 lis 2016, o 11:04

CARSON, Calif. Kam Chancellor Jersey . -- Kell Brook waited years for a world title shot, honing his skills through numerous injuries and postponements. When the English welterweight finally got in the ring with a champion, the patient challenger had a perfect plan. Brook won a majority decision over Shawn Porter on Saturday night, claiming Porters IBF 147-pound title. "Since I was 9 years old, Ive been training to be a champion," said Brook, who collapsed to the ring in joy after the decision was announced. "I looked scrappy, but I did what I have to do." Brook (33-0) claimed the welterweight belt in just his second fight outside Britain, outboxing the American champion with a smart game plan and consistent elusiveness at the outdoor StubHub Center south of Los Angeles. Brook joined elite company with the win: Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao hold the other three major welterweight titles. "I dealt with business," Brook said. "Its an unbelievable feeling, and I cant get my head around it." With a small coterie of English fans cheering his moves, Brook stayed outside the champions power range and held inside when necessary, never allowing Porter (24-1-1) to find a consistent range in his first defeat. Brook won 117-111 and 116-112 on two American judges cards, while English judge Dave Parris scored it a 114-114 draw. The Associated Press saw it 115-113 for Brook. Omar Figueroa also stopped Daniel Estrada early in the ninth round to defend his WBC lightweight title belt in an entertaining action fight, and Anthony Dirrell claimed Sakio Bikas WBC 168-pound title with a messy rematch victory. But the star was Brook, who had been waiting nearly two years for his shot at the IBF belt. Three bouts against former champion Devon Alexander fell through before he received the mandatory title shot at Porter, who beat Alexander last year. Brook had a canny game plan from the start, keeping Porter at bay with his superior reach and landing well-timed shots when Porter attempted to force the action. Both fighters were cut early on by accidental head-butts, but the injuries didnt appear to affect them. Brook became more assertive in the later rounds, stalking Porter to the ropes while landing cleaner punches. The Englishman connected with several big shots in a dominant 11th round and finished impressively, getting carried on his cornermens shoulders after the final bell. Brook landed 36 per cent of his 441 punches, while Porter connected with just 25 per cent of his 626 shots. Brook thoroughly outjabbed Porter, who threw 308 more power punches, but landed a much lower percentage. Porter, who never landed his vicious left hook consistently, wasnt surprised by the decision in his first bout since a dominant defence against Paulie Malignaggi in April. "I thought that I was effective with my attack, but he was ready," Porter said. "Im not giving any excuses. I want the rematch. Ill find him where hes at, and Ill take it from him." Brook is much more interested in a lucrative matchup with fellow British champion Amir Khan, who tweeted his congratulations to Brook moments after the fight ended. "Shawn Porter is a true champion, but I think Khan can get in queue now," Brook said. "I think that the British public needs to see this fight against Khan." Dirrell (27-0-1), a lymphoma survivor from Flint, Michigan, claimed his first world title in a sloppy, flop-filled rematch with Bika (32-6-3), a Cameroon native fighting out of Australia. Dirrell tumbled to the canvas several times in the second bout, and Bika was docked a point in the eighth round. "It means the world to me, coming off cancer," said Dirrell, who also survived a serious motorcycle accident in recent years. "I was staying off the ropes. I outpunched him, I outlanded him and I got the job done." Figueroa (24-0-1, 18 KOs), a rising star from Texas, put on another crowd-pleasing display against Estrada (25-3-1). Both fighters traded enormous shots in an exciting eighth round, but Figueroa dropped Estrada with one devastating right hand early in the ninth before finishing the bout with a lengthy flurry of punches. Figueroa intends to move up to 140 pounds for his next bout. Unbeaten heavyweight Deontay Wilder (32-0, 32 KOs) stopped Jason Gavern after four rounds in an early fight, shutting down an overmatched opponent to keep busy while he waits for his mandated shot at injured WBC champion Bermane Stiverne. Jeremy Lane Jersey . Costa injured his right thigh muscle against Barcelona last Saturday and had sought treatment in Belgrade from a doctor specializing in using fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells. Ahtyba Rubin Seahawks Jersey . The Mavericks were not going to let San Antonio beat them with 3-pointers, and they did not want Tony Parker using the lane as his personal playground. http://www.footballseahawksfanatics.com/authentic-tyler-lockett-seahawks-jersey/ .ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings.As a kid hed watch from the upper deck of Rogers Centre, back in the days when fans were allowed to sit in that area. Saturday afternoon Jermaine Gabriel will make his first CFL start far, far below those nosebleed seats. Gabriel was born and raised in Scarborough, Ontario, in Torontos east end. Hed become a star on the field at Cedarbrae Collegiate Institute, then hed watch the local CFL squad, particularly drawn to the skills and leadership of Jordan Younger. Now he gets to start at the same safety position where "J.Y." excelled at the end his career, before walking off the field for the final time after a win in the 100th Grey Cup game in 2012. "Its my first start," Gabriel beamed. "I was supposed to start in a game last season, but I got hurt on the first play of the game on special teams." If you think the 24-year old is pumped to play, youre bang on. "Of course youre going to get amped up," Gabriel told TSN.ca. "Im just ready to go." The opportunity to play came about when Matt Black, the Argos starting safety, was injured in the seasons opening game in Winnipeg. By the end of the 2013 campaign, Black was splitting time on the field with Gabriel, who had been the 17th overall pick in that years draft. The veteran has been very helpful in first-time starters preparation for the Roughriders. "Matts like an older brother to all of us in the secondary," continued Gabriel. "Hes been here the longest (six seasons) and you can ask him anything and he wont hesitate to give us the right answer. Hes actually helped me quite a bit in getting readdy mentally for the game. Michael Bennett Jersey. " Black and Gabriel are both Toronto raised, but provide different skill sets. The elder player has the speed of a corner, but plays the game very cerebrally. The second-year player is more physical and will make opposing players pay the price if they wander into his area. Getting ready for the Riders means preparing for one of, if not the most talented team in the CFL. When asked what the best part of the Riders offence was Gabriel paused, as if going over a mental checklist of all the problems the opposition could provide. After a long pause he settled on what was likely the person he thought about as soon as the question was posed. "Darian Durant," deadpanned the safety about Saskatchewans quarterback. "Hes a great player and were just going to have to play solid, disciplined defence." As Gabriel wades into his pro career, hes still sometimes at a loss to think about the way his career has progressed, now playing for the team he watched as a kid. "It sunk in a bit last year," Gabriel admitted, the smile on his face widening as he continued. "Ive got guys in the stands that when I walk by they scream Scarborough! and they cheer, so its good that they recognize that Im actually from here and I get to play for my home team." There will be many young football players in the stands at the Rogers Centre Saturday afternoon. No doubt, at least one of them will be a defensive back, and if Gabriel makes a big play or two, the fan may become as inspired by the hometown hero as the current Argo was by Jordan Younger. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
jokergreen0220

Wróć do Rozwój mowy