Pandora Valentine's charms

Pandora Valentine's charms

Postautor: xiaociguai » 29 lis 2016, o 08:20

Pandora Charms Canada The actual Turtle Doves charm is included with cute little details, with the birds’ little feet and end feathers very clearly characterized. The pendant heart on the base of the charm gets the words ‘Love You’ written on it - so is considered perfect for Valentine’s Day. It’s a serious chunky charm, but is considered worth the bracelet real estate investment! The Teddy Bear is undoubtedly an iconic emblem of Christmas break, or something like that and young love, harking back to the tradition regarding winning your sweetheart any teddy bear at a reasonable. This little charm is actually a Pandora classic, featuring loads of texture and oxidised fine detail. It has adorably detailed feet and a very sweet small face. The charm basically opens to reveal a little information hidden inside.

Pandora Charms Anyone who has also been collecting Pandora in recent years will be aware of how integral pavé fine detail has become to Pandora’s model. This pretty charm is actually officially red, but in fact it’s more of a deep lilac. It’s perfect for adding in which little flash of color and sparkle to a necklace design. The Swans give you a more unusual, fairy-tale take on typically the romantic charm - all their heads are lovingly clicked together, leaving their necks to form a beautiful heart. Often the You & Me ring is also new out while using Pandora Valentine’s Day 2014 selection. The charm features a couple of halves of a pink teeth enamel heart, which fall collectively when worn - one half states ‘Me’, the other ‘You’. I like the idea of the two halves covering up a secret little communication inside; this is one of the favourites from the new Valentine’s collection.

Pandora Princess ring The classic Pandora Swollen Heart charm has been in the gathering since the birth of Pandora’s classic charm bracelet. A fresh simple and elegant Valentine’s Day allure, offering a way to say ‘I Love You’ without the extras. There are so many pretty variations with this charm as well. The Key In order to My Heart charm is simply lovely, representing a slightly more contemporary take on the traditional heart pattern. It’s also available with a minor gold key, instead of a magic one. This was one of my very own first ever charms, plus it remains one of my favs! I Love You Cube: That charm bears the simple concept of ‘I love you’, alongside a gorgeous big large gold heart. This is another Pandora bracelets classic, a charm which has been in the collection for years, and will also be for years to come, I’m guaranteed.
xiaociguai

Wróć do Rozwój mowy